Working at F12 Networks
We love to serve. We believe that I.T. should be easy for businesses, that interacting with clients should be fun, and that professional accountability must be high. F12 is ideal for those who want to continue their career growth in an organization that values and rewards innovation, effort, and results.
NOC Technicians concentrate on monitoring client hardware. In this role, you will be responsible for confirming the technical aspects of client contracts are upheld. This includes:
- Backup management
- Network health management
- General help desk support
- Special projects
Skills and Qualifications
To be successful you will be expected to develop and display numerous skills:
- Post-Secondary Certificate, Degree, and/or Industry Certifications
- Participate in making F12 a fun place to work
- Have advanced knowledge of Windows Servers, Active Directory, networking, virtualization, cloud technologies, mobility, security, storage technologies, and business applications.
- Ability to troubleshoot server based software issues
- Possess advanced knowledge and understanding of various server/workstation peripherals such as USB/NAS drives
F12 Networks provides two weeks of annual vacation along with five flex days to new employees. Employees are encouraged to take flex time to ensure a life/work balance. NOC technician may be required to participate in on-call duties, with additional compensation, for one week intervals.
NOC Technicians receive an annual salary between $38,000 and $48,000 depending on experience, results, and project efficiency.
We love to serve. We believe that I.T. should be easy for businesses, that working together should be fun, and that professional...