Eye Recommend is a doctor-owned organization that provides management and business services to independent owners of private practice optometry clinics across Canada. These services include product purchasing, marketing, events, training and human resource management.
The successful candidate will provide administration and accounting support to the Eye Recommend staff and its membership of over 300 independent optometrists from its head office in Calgary. The position, based in our Northeast office, primarily works with our finance, training, events and marketing functional groups.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Direct communication with members and suppliers in the request and supply of organizational information.
- Coordinate the production and preparation of member information mailings.
- Create and manage travel arrangements and expense reports for local staff, members and board of directors.
- Assist with the preparation of invoicing to members and suppliers.
- Participate in supplier contract administration and support.
- Assist with the research, planning and preparation of the hosted training events.
*Assist with research and preparation of new marketing programs for launch to membership.
- Minimum of two - three years in an office setting.
- Willingness and ability to take direction from multiple people.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and work within structured timelines.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Software (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.).
- Additional computer software and program knowledge an asset.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.