EY Employee Review

very good training skills aqcuired
Senior Administrative Associate (Former Employee) –  Kampala Uganda12 September 2013
My typical day at work is filled with making a things to list the day before, start with priorities and end with the less priority tasks. It also involves field work, like liaising with suppliers and banks. I supervise colleagues and make sure office operations are running smoothly. hardest part of the job is crisis management, handling last minute tasks that have immediate deadlines, really disorganize me. Even inconsistencies that come up during working hours like things that need urgent repairs sometimes suppliers don't keep their work and come in immediately.

The most enjoyable part is that amidst all the busy schedules, I have supportive friends
Pros
free training on the job
Cons
consolidated salary with few benefits

Other EY Employee Reviews

Ey
Senior Tax Advisor (Former Employee) –  British Columbia13 February 2018
The motto "work hard; play hard" is probably something uttered only by liars. High turnover may be a trouble reality, but it's also the business model!
An essential part of any professional's business education and experience
Business Risk Consultant (Former Employee) –  Kuwait31 January 2018
Big Four firms are known for the tough working environment and the lack of work life balance but EY in my opinion is the most advanced out of all the Big 4 in terms of producing well-rounded professionals who can work under pressure and produce great quality work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EY. Our community is ready to answer.

51.5K