EY Employee Review

very good training skills aqcuired
Senior Administrative Associate (Former Employee) –  Kampala Uganda12 September 2013
My typical day at work is filled with making a things to list the day before, start with priorities and end with the less priority tasks. It also involves field work, like liaising with suppliers and banks. I supervise colleagues and make sure office operations are running smoothly. hardest part of the job is crisis management, handling last minute tasks that have immediate deadlines, really disorganize me. Even inconsistencies that come up during working hours like things that need urgent repairs sometimes suppliers don't keep their work and come in immediately.

The most enjoyable part is that amidst all the busy schedules, I have supportive friends
Pros
free training on the job
Cons
consolidated salary with few benefits

Other EY Employee Reviews

Good place progress your career to learn
Senior Accountant (Current Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK4 November 2017
Pros:

- Work with like-minded individuals
- Very flexible hours
- Get to see many different accounting/tax scenarios -> great for learning

Cons:

- Tone at the top - management is not very appreciative nor do they make an attempt at trying to relate to staff
- Takes a long time to progress financially
- Long hours and many deadlines can cause stress
Best place on earth
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Delhi27 October 2017
I was in EY for a short period, but it's really one of the best places on earth to work. They work really really hard and then they party harder. Salaries could be a little better though. Overall it's a great place.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EY. Our community is ready to answer.