ExxonMobil

ExxonMobil Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
cashier was very easy managers are helpful, its not hard at all
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VAMay 12, 2014
Pros: customer friendly easy inventory catch on to the job fast
Cons: short breaks, little to no health care
I had a good time working for this company. productive and fun workplace.
Independent and reliable work environment
Cashier (Former Employee), Muskegon, MiMay 12, 2014
Pros: constant social interaction, independence, and free fountain drinks
Cons: working alone
A typical day at work involved getting started right away to begin the crossing over of shifts. There was constant interaction between me and new customers and regulars, who were welcoming from day one and always friendly, which was the most enjoyable part of the job. While working the register, I was also expected to keep the store clean and tidy. – more... The end of every shift involved restocking and preparing the store for the next worker to make the transition smooth for everyone. Although I didn't see much of either personally, the management and my other co-workers seemed very dependable because everything I needed was always there and where it was supposed to be, which made my job easier. The most challenging part was trying to balance the cleaning and maintaining of the store throughout my shift outside of constantly tending to all my customers needs. – less
It was a fun place to work.
CUSTOMER SERVICE, MONEY HANDLING (Former Employee), Altamonte Springs, FLMay 2, 2014
Pros: close to home
Cons: n/a
I handeled money stock coolers cleaned and did a lot of customer service.
Customer Service
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Oak Ridge, NJMay 2, 2014
Working here brought new meaning to customer service with a smile. I loved meeting people and learning what to expect them to request before they requested it. I learned how to manage to keep our products on the shelf and up to date and how to close a register at the end of the day.
Fun work place
Cashier, Service Clerk (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIMay 1, 2014
I deal with hundreds of people everyday and i believe that is why i enjoy my job so much!
Exxonmobil are fully suported to us regarding quality matters without any interfering to construction activities.
Mechanical Rotating & Static Equipment Inspector (Former Employee), Papua New GuineaApril 28, 2014
Pros: free board and lodging
Cons: ten hours job per day and more without ot paid.
Daily monitoring the construction activities at site.

Properly communication with harmony to contractors to meet
the quality and urge them to follow the working procedures
based in ITP.

We can't say hardest due to everytime we have minor problem at
site regarding quality..the contractor immediately informed us ( client)
in how to solve the problem – more... in proper way at site or regarding the
vendor scope or enginnering matters.

The most enjoyable part of our job happened when we meet our target of mechanical completion in advance to our schedule. – less
was a good challenge requires good organizational skills
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Indio, CAApril 25, 2014
Pros: good fun and challenge
Cons: n/a
my day would begin with counting the safe balancing the registers for the next shift walking the floor to check for saftety, and cleanliness. and fill in where I was short at
fun workplace productive
Cashier (Former Employee), Dallas, TXApril 23, 2014
I loved this place because they understand where i was coming from i learned how close a shift to the fullest to see if i am short for the day.
Customer Service
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Harvey, LAApril 23, 2014
Customer Service and porper data entry was the main dutie. I learned to have patience woth the customers and how to maintain inventory. I worked most shifts alone so I didnt really have much experience woth co-workers. The ahrdest part of the job was the work hours. I mostly enjoyed seeing new faces and being able to assist with customer needs.
Great work life balance and compensation.
Senior Analyst (Current Employee), Fairfax, VAApril 17, 2014
Great work life balance and compensation. Lots of opportunity to learn and grow through job rotations if you work hard and are geographically flexible(i.e. willing to move to Texas).
Very Productive and good place to start for first proffesional job
OE Student Employee (Current Employee), Houston, TXApril 17, 2014
Very good place to start a proffesional job, and could be continued until retirement as I see it. Many people who are about to retire have stayed there since they were in the OE program also. The most enjoyable part I would have to say is being able to grow in certain areas where I would have never expected to grow from. Very good job.
INTERN : MECHANICAL ENGINEER
INTERNSHIP (Former Employee), NIGERIAApril 15, 2014
• Performed performance analysis on operation equipment/machines to maximize down-time and breakdown
• Supported operations on well testing, production data analysis, and production logging activities from design through analysis
• Collected Sand and Water samples for analysis purposes
• Carried out Compressor Maintenance/ Reservoir pump Repairs and – more... general offshore maintenance duties.
• Enforced safety operations and promote HSA awareness within Offshore facilities
• Carried out quality control and also perform circle counting for continuous production circle – less
Great team environment
Cashier (Former Employee), Papatoetoe, NApril 8, 2014
Pros: roasted hours
Cons: only night shifts
There was the great team environment to work with. and team was really friendly and great culture
Good people, diversity of opportunity,
ISSUES ADVISER (Current Employee), Fairfax, VAApril 8, 2014
Large organization with lots of opportunity. High caliber people. Quality of department management is inconsistent. Strong corporate culture, which has its positives and negatives. Size of organization can be a plus, but occasionally results in moments of getting lost/overlooked.
great

Tune-Ups
Wiper Blades
Needs better management
Cashier (Current Employee), Edgewater, MDApril 8, 2014
I enjoy the customer service part of this job and my customers whom i have made friends but the management team is very unstable.
Produtive
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYApril 6, 2014
good company you need to work your way up. Learned a lot about the buniness
Strong Oil & Gas company
Systems Analyst (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 2, 2014
Excellent starting opportunities.
People are easy to get along with and believe in a team oriented environment.
Cashier (Former Employee), Russellville, ARMarch 31, 2014
Pros: discounted food
Cons: no advancements
It was good place to work and a fun job. The people were nice and I enjoyed it.
a Fun place to work for
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), New OrleansMarch 31, 2014
Pros: free luches
Cons: shorts are no breaks
responsible for day-to-day operations, ordering, scheduling, training, supervising employees, store image, profits, all controllable expenses, labor, inventory, cash, and shortages. They must determine stock needs, interact positively with vendors and customers, monitor receiving goods, maintain inventory and minimize waste and pilferage. They must – more... oversee and control all funds. – less

About ExxonMobil

It's not necessarily the oil standard, but Exxon Mobil is the world's largest integrated oil company (ahead of Royal Dutch Shell – Read more