ExxonMobil

ExxonMobil Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Very structured and conservative company
Network Specialist (Current Employee), The Woodlands, TXJuly 18, 2014
Pros: work from home currently (flexibility). great people!
Cons: the work/life balance motto is not followed.
ExxonMobil is a great place to work; the people are outstanding-I've had amazing managers in my career with the company. The benefits are wonderful; my co-workers have been great. My favorite part of the job has been the people I've worked with over the years. The hardest part of the job is the cross-functional management. It can be difficult to get – more... the needed alignment to move forward on a project as there are always various objectives different parties are trying attain. – less
Review
Records Technician (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 15, 2014
Typical day was great and I learned new admin processes and management was great along with coworkers. Overall, the job was great
fun work place
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Norfolk, VAJuly 14, 2014
Pros: meeting people of all walks of life
Cons: short breaks
good company to work for but it can become busy. the hardest part was working in the freezer. the enjoyable part was meeting people
Experince
Service Support Officer (Full time) (Former Employee), Morrinsville NZJuly 11, 2014
Good place to work. Gained more work experience. Multicultural people work there. Overall good experience to work
Loved the customers on a daily basis.
Customer Service (Former Employee), Temecula, CAJuly 2, 2014
Pros: return customers daily made it fun.
Cons: low pay.. having to worry about unruly customers.
Great place to work while looking for another career. Fast pace a times.
A company to plan for the future
TM1 Application Analyst (Former Employee), Buenos AiresJuly 1, 2014
Pros: company culture
Cons: the difference between a company employee and a contractor
There is a good company to plan a long career it has a lot of benefits for their employees
Work safe and job completion on time.
Civil / Structure QAQC Inspector. (Former Employee), Island, KYJune 26, 2014
Pros: good construction office and facility.
Cons: 14 days annual and medical leaved. claimable medical expenses.
- Monitoring daily construction quality inspection and testing.
- Safety requirement to work within live plant and permit to work system.
- Fully supports from department and project team.
- Good site coordination and good work environment
- To completed and area handing for production on time.
This job was fun sometimes. Most of the time i would spend the day cleaning inside the gas station.
Cashier/Gas attendant (Former Employee), Cherry Hill, NJJune 25, 2014
Exxon Mobile was a good job at the moment. The manager's were fun and there were almost never a problem unless an angry customer walked in the station.
IT not a priority
Dell Professional Services Consultant (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 25, 2014
Pros: job security
Cons: low pay, little room for advancement
IT is not an ExxonMobil priority, which should not be surprising given ExxonMobil's industry.
large company with lots of perks
Purchasing Assistant (Former Employee), Channahon, ILJune 19, 2014
Large cafeteria and room for growth within company. I played an important roll in purchasing department and though it was a temp position I enjoyed learning new skills and receiving certifications.
Productive work inviroment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Austin, TXJune 16, 2014
Pros: full time
Cons: crazy schedules.
great place to work, good pay, friendly teams. but that was a long time ago I dont know what its like now.
Productive and fun work place
Sr. Staff Engineer (Current Employee), Beaumont, TXJune 15, 2014
Pros: sense of contributing to society
Cons: losing money while working
Most enjoyable part of my job is to train younger people.
This is the best company to work for
You are providing energy to world to grow
Business Oriented
office worker (Former Employee), Belize City , BelizeJune 11, 2014
Learned a lot from my office training at Exxon Mobil . Co-workers was much older at the time and had enough experience . I didn't have any so I learned alot from them .
Exxon
Crew Member (Former Employee), Greeneville, TNJune 11, 2014
Daily we would go in and count our drawer and then begin work. It was a great environment with meeting new people daily. They also work with you with what you need off.
Fun, Exciting and mentally challenging place to work
Project Controls and Safety Engineer (Former Employee), Lagos, NigeriaJune 10, 2014
ExxonMobil basically churned and stretched me beyond my imagination. I can comfortably say that the company contributed greatly towards the skills I currently possess. ExxonMobil instilled in me, the quest and thirst for quality and superior work.
The hardest part of the job came when I had to fill in for the Safety Engineer, which came with responsibilities – more... such as back to back presentation. Being a shy person, the responsibility helped me build confidence, boldness and fluency and I was able to draft and deliver standard presentation and learning modules to members of the team. – less
Productive, Safe, Fun with a Family feel.
MANAGER (Former Employee), Hampton, SC 29924June 9, 2014
Pros: happy customers
Cons: no lunch breaks or healthcare benefits were offered.
A typical day consisted of opening up the store at 5am, Mon-Fri.
Starting up all the self serve stations such as coffee and hot dogs.
As the manager I had to open the safe, get deposits done for the bank and make change orders, balance ATM machine, do paperwork, check gas prices, send emails and submit paperwork to corporate before 5pm.
All of my coworkers – more... were very helpful, courteous and punctual hard workers who loved their jobs and their customers.
The hardest part of the job of course is those random customers that give us a hard time about the gas prices and the ones that throw money on the counter.
The most enjoyable part of my job was the older customers, disabled or the younger ones; that ask for our help and are very thankful for when we go that extra mile to help. In which we don't mind at all! – less
Best company ever to work for
SENIOR OPERATOR (Former Employee), GOMJune 7, 2014
I would work for them again if they would give me an interview.
very professional & diciplined working environment
Industrial Sales Territory Manager (Former Employee), Istanbul / EuropeJune 5, 2014
Pros: business environment, management, health care
Cons: salary
Very well organized management system,
Cares about her personnel at ultimate level,
All technical and other necessary sales trainings are always provided.
very productive
Tank Cleaner/Boiler (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAJune 3, 2014
Pros: benefits holiday pay
Cons: short breaks
a typical day at work riding around taking the tanks out of service climbing them, co worker fun to be around enjoyed everything I've done
Serious Workplace
Gas attendant, Manager (Former Employee), GARDEN CITY NEW YORKJune 1, 2014
Pros: salary
Cons: long hours
I would take care of customers, take care of the workplace and the employees. When I would go in on the mornings start the days organization, check the gas pumps, I would send the daily sales to the head office, I would give my daily gas and convenience store orders.
I learned how to manage a gas station and how to manage employees, the responsibilities – more... of a gas station, the importance of the job.
The management was a hard working and respective man, we worked alongside each other as equal partners.
My co-workers were good, hardworking, respective people who loved their job.
The hardest part of the job was clearing the security of the gas trucks that would come in because you had to go through a extensive amount of time to clear the security of the company and the driver.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the people and the memories I made with them, my co-workers especially, we all made a bond that would last for a lifetime. – less

About ExxonMobil

It's not necessarily the oil standard, but Exxon Mobil is the world's largest integrated oil company (ahead of Royal Dutch Shell – Read more