ExxonMobil

ExxonMobil Employee Reviews

Safety Oriented
Sales Operations Administrator (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB16 September 2012
Ergonomic work environment
Safe work environment
People were great
Pros
ensures a safe work environment
Great job, great location, good pay, no benefits.
Network Administrator (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB11 July 2012
A day at work involved, logging into your work station, working your assigned tickets and any additional that you could complete before your end of day.
I discovered that my fear of putting into practice the skills I had self taught myself was misplaced.
Management is typical of this generation, I say this in general, they are number crunchers and typically lack the technical expertise to guide the employees. There were a couple of middle management that were elevated from the floor, however it for the most part it seemed they were there in body but not as treateded part of the management team by thier piers.
My co-workers were for the most part amazing, we not only worked together very well, but we frequently enjoyed each others company outside of work. It wasn't uncommon to come together at someones house for a BBQ.
There was only one thing tough about the job, knowing I was only there on a contract position and knew it had an end date.
The most enjoyable part of this job was knowing that I was going to work each day to do what I loved doing.
Pros
day shifts, no weekends, great salary
Cons
no benefits, contract positions only.
Example: Productive and fun workplace with team spirit
Contract Analyst (Former Employee) –  Nigeria and Houston14 June 2012
Exxonmobil ensures to develop her employee to work together as a team which inversably increases productivities and creates value for her stakeholders by we the employee doing it right with fun and build integrity.
I enjoyed Exxon Mobil
Customer Service Representative NACC (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB26 April 2012
I loved working at Exxon Mobil.. It was a place of opportunity and a place where I could learn my trade, enjoy my co-workers and learn something new everyday.
Nice place with balance corporate work ethics
VOIP Deployment Technician, (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON19 March 2012
I enjoyed working at Exxonmobil because they have a balance for life after work.
Pros
eye opener to different infrastructure
Cons
you have to be safty concious at all times
Empresa con cultura profesional
Export Dedicated Customer Professional (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB7 November 2014
Mi día consistia de horarios regulares de 8 am a 4 pm
Es una empresa con una cultura empresarial muy profesional y con muchas jerarquias y regulaciones lo cual hace de un ambiente muy seguro.
Aprendi mucho acerca de procesos logisticos , metodos y medidas de transportacion para exportaciones.
Mejore en mis metodos de comunicacion ya sea via telefono , email , chat y uno a uno con clientes y proveedores.
Administracion de tiempo y recursos era una prioridad para poder tener una continuidad al trabajar.
Aprendi las bases para ser exitoso en un ambiente profesional
Me gusto mucho la regularidad de horarios y beneficios.
Pros
Ambiente ergonomico, Business casual, regulaciones de seguridad
Éxpérience de travail
Caissier dans une station-service Esso (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC21 February 2013
Augmenter ces capacités de communication grâce aux contact permanent avec les gens .