ExxonMobil

ExxonMobil Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Exxon
Crew Member (Former Employee), Greeneville, TNJune 11, 2014
Daily we would go in and count our drawer and then begin work. It was a great environment with meeting new people daily. They also work with you with what you need off.
Productive, Safe, Fun with a Family feel.
MANAGER (Former Employee), Hampton, SC 29924June 9, 2014
Pros: happy customers
Cons: no lunch breaks or healthcare benefits were offered.
A typical day consisted of opening up the store at 5am, Mon-Fri.
Starting up all the self serve stations such as coffee and hot dogs.
As the manager I had to open the safe, get deposits done for the bank and make change orders, balance ATM machine, do paperwork, check gas prices, send emails and submit paperwork to corporate before 5pm.
All of my coworkers – more... were very helpful, courteous and punctual hard workers who loved their jobs and their customers.
The hardest part of the job of course is those random customers that give us a hard time about the gas prices and the ones that throw money on the counter.
The most enjoyable part of my job was the older customers, disabled or the younger ones; that ask for our help and are very thankful for when we go that extra mile to help. In which we don't mind at all! – less
Best company ever to work for
SENIOR OPERATOR (Former Employee), GOMJune 7, 2014
I would work for them again if they would give me an interview.
very professional & diciplined working environment
Industrial Sales Territory Manager (Former Employee), Istanbul / EuropeJune 5, 2014
Pros: business environment, management, health care
Cons: salary
Very well organized management system,
Cares about her personnel at ultimate level,
All technical and other necessary sales trainings are always provided.
very productive
Tank Cleaner/Boiler (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAJune 3, 2014
Pros: benefits holiday pay
Cons: short breaks
a typical day at work riding around taking the tanks out of service climbing them, co worker fun to be around enjoyed everything I've done
90% productivity and the store
Movers (Current Employee), LagosMay 31, 2014
Pros: free lauche
Cons: healthcare and public holidays
Typical day at work: Monday Morning
what i learned: Store Manage Manage
management: Good
co-workers: cooperative
hardest part of the job: Movement
The most enjoyable part of the job: Report, because my boss takes me out after the report for small chops.
Great Colleagues & Management
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Pioneer RdMay 21, 2014
Pros: free lunch and dinner claimable during shutdown and turnaround
Cons: during shutdown & turnaround we will have to do long hours ot
In a typical day at work I helped to clear all outstanding of Invoices to send out to payable department and filing of all documents for audits. I had learned how to use the SAP efficiently and providing excellent customer service to our customers and clients. Procuring maintenance material in timely manner for urgent repairing and also make arrangement – more... in logistics.

Shut down and turnaround is always challenging as we have tight time frame to procure and we must be organized in procuring. We work together as a team on the project that has been given. Managers will give moral support and stays back until tasks are completed. – less
Just a job
sales associate (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAMay 20, 2014
Very difficult to make quotas and that seemed to be all managment cares about.
Great Place to work
Strategic Diversity Advisor (Former Employee), Fairfax, VAMay 18, 2014
Supportive environment that challenges and nurture the employee.
cashier was very easy managers are helpful, its not hard at all
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VAMay 12, 2014
Pros: customer friendly easy inventory catch on to the job fast
Cons: short breaks, little to no health care
I had a good time working for this company. productive and fun workplace.
Independent and reliable work environment
Cashier (Former Employee), Muskegon, MiMay 12, 2014
Pros: constant social interaction, independence, and free fountain drinks
Cons: working alone
A typical day at work involved getting started right away to begin the crossing over of shifts. There was constant interaction between me and new customers and regulars, who were welcoming from day one and always friendly, which was the most enjoyable part of the job. While working the register, I was also expected to keep the store clean and tidy. – more... The end of every shift involved restocking and preparing the store for the next worker to make the transition smooth for everyone. Although I didn't see much of either personally, the management and my other co-workers seemed very dependable because everything I needed was always there and where it was supposed to be, which made my job easier. The most challenging part was trying to balance the cleaning and maintaining of the store throughout my shift outside of constantly tending to all my customers needs. – less
It was a fun place to work.
CUSTOMER SERVICE, MONEY HANDLING (Former Employee), Altamonte Springs, FLMay 2, 2014
Pros: close to home
Cons: n/a
I handeled money stock coolers cleaned and did a lot of customer service.
Customer Service
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Oak Ridge, NJMay 2, 2014
Working here brought new meaning to customer service with a smile. I loved meeting people and learning what to expect them to request before they requested it. I learned how to manage to keep our products on the shelf and up to date and how to close a register at the end of the day.
Fun work place
Cashier, Service Clerk (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIMay 1, 2014
I deal with hundreds of people everyday and i believe that is why i enjoy my job so much!
Exxonmobil are fully suported to us regarding quality matters without any interfering to construction activities.
Mechanical Rotating & Static Equipment Inspector (Former Employee), Papua New GuineaApril 28, 2014
Pros: free board and lodging
Cons: ten hours job per day and more without ot paid.
Daily monitoring the construction activities at site.

Properly communication with harmony to contractors to meet
the quality and urge them to follow the working procedures
based in ITP.

We can't say hardest due to everytime we have minor problem at
site regarding quality..the contractor immediately informed us ( client)
in how to solve the problem – more... in proper way at site or regarding the
vendor scope or enginnering matters.

The most enjoyable part of our job happened when we meet our target of mechanical completion in advance to our schedule. – less
was a good challenge requires good organizational skills
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Indio, CAApril 25, 2014
Pros: good fun and challenge
Cons: n/a
my day would begin with counting the safe balancing the registers for the next shift walking the floor to check for saftety, and cleanliness. and fill in where I was short at
fun workplace productive
Cashier (Former Employee), Dallas, TXApril 23, 2014
I loved this place because they understand where i was coming from i learned how close a shift to the fullest to see if i am short for the day.
Customer Service
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Harvey, LAApril 23, 2014
Customer Service and porper data entry was the main dutie. I learned to have patience woth the customers and how to maintain inventory. I worked most shifts alone so I didnt really have much experience woth co-workers. The ahrdest part of the job was the work hours. I mostly enjoyed seeing new faces and being able to assist with customer needs.
Great work life balance and compensation.
Senior Analyst (Current Employee), Fairfax, VAApril 17, 2014
Great work life balance and compensation. Lots of opportunity to learn and grow through job rotations if you work hard and are geographically flexible(i.e. willing to move to Texas).
Very Productive and good place to start for first proffesional job
OE Student Employee (Current Employee), Houston, TXApril 17, 2014
Very good place to start a proffesional job, and could be continued until retirement as I see it. Many people who are about to retire have stayed there since they were in the OE program also. The most enjoyable part I would have to say is being able to grow in certain areas where I would have never expected to grow from. Very good job.

About ExxonMobil

It's not necessarily the oil standard, but Exxon Mobil is the world's largest integrated oil company (ahead of Royal Dutch Shell – Read more