ExxonMobil Employee Reviews

Great people
Accounts Receivable Clerk, Kelly Services (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB13 October 2015
Great place to work. The people and managers were great to work with. I learned a lot while working there that I have used in other positions.
you wont get hired but you'll love your time there
NACC (Former Employee) –  moncton, nb3 September 2015
job varied at the beginning, but ended up being just about answering the phone and responding to customers emails in the end. I did learn more on writing email to suit the business, filling, excel and data entry. management seem to choose their favorites and stick to giving them the new tasks, not much to say there. co-workers were amazing, didn't spend much time with them, since work was none stop, but I knew them enough to love them. the hardest part was to take breaks, you get wrapped up in work that time flies by. I loved the data entry the most.
Railcar Coordinator/Expediator
Railcar Coordinator/Expediator (Current Employee) –  Moncton, NB10 August 2015
Safety is priority. Daily KPI standards that required to be action-ed daily.

My main duties include but not limited to:

Expediting Railcar's from a KPI data base.

Tracking Railcar's on Railroad site and updating current activity on each Railcar.

Escalating issues with Railroad. Opening service log or sending email.

Generating Railtrac reports and following up on any issues with an Railcar.

Doing daily MIGO is SAP (posting of Goods Receipt from various plants).
Pros
occasional free lunch
Cons
shift 9 - 530, would prefer to start earlier and off at 4 PM, A lot of segregation from being an employee vs being a contractor especially on company events, which makes you feel not apart of the team, (contractors are not permitted to participate in social events.)
Technical Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Moncton, NB29 July 2015
Providing first level support to customer sites, managing monthly reports and invoicing in Excel for all US locations. Responsible for ensuring accuracy between vendor invoices and the company database.
As a member of emergency respone team l was given safety award.
SENIOR MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  FSO YOHO (offshores)25 June 2015
Working in such an reputable establishment was a great one because l was able to gain job experience and l also develop my skills on work process in oil and gas companies as reflexted in my CV. ln the process l acquire adequate training which is very useful on my day to day activities, the management also emphasis on safety development of personnel in all ramification and how co-workers coperate to achieved success in every jobs. The hardest part of the job was the risk involved in flying offshores for that number of years and the enjoyment part was the job experience which help me in my future carrieer.
Pros
Team building seminar with our family on yearly bases.
Cons
If we have challenges on the machinery hours of work was extended to complete the task.
Not your typical Business to Business Centre
ACCOUNT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB9 March 2015
I found that Exxon mobil offered a professional environment and took the call centre feel out of the office. Exxon was also very accommodating to employees needs in order to offer the best work environment.
Great Company!!
Owner's Lead Engineer (Current Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB15 February 2015
An excellent company with great work/life balance. Very helpful management. Lots of resources to achieve professional excellence.
The number one Oil & Gas Company in the World
Legal Counsel (Former Employee) –  Africa, Middle East6 February 2015
After spending more than 19 years with ExxonMobil, I can confidently admit that EM has crafted my experience in life.From the very beginning on your entry orientation program, you feel welcomed and "incubated" ! Once you're done , you are on your own with full management support and remote supervision . The diversity of assignments , cultures , issues and exposures redefines your personality and professional expertise. The work environment makes you enjoy facing challenges all the way long. For me, EM is another school for professional life.
Excellent place to work!
Marine Dedicated Customer Professional (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB24 November 2014
Great working environment with lots of support from management and co-workers alike. There were endless learning opportunities, as well as plenty of opportunity and encouragement for career pathing.
Pros
Support, learning opportunities, advancement opportunities
Cons
Too much red tape for management when in need of taking disciplinary actions
Great Company/Employer
Rebate Specialist and Pricing Administrator (Former Employee) –  Saint John NB12 November 2014
Great Benefits
Opportunity to grown and learn
Pension
Savings Plan
Pros
4 weeks vacation, 4 Floaters, 1 day off each month (EDO)
Great Experience
Gas Station Attendant/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  florida2 July 2014
made sandwiches for customers. enjoyed it just didnt enjoyed the pay.
Pros
great experience
Cons
low pay
Awesome place to work
Order Dedicated Customer Professional Exports (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB13 April 2014
Great place to work, lots to learn, advancement opportunities, cultural.
Pros
lots to list
Cons
usually contract and can take a while to be hired on
Excellent Safety Culture.
SAP UPGRADE MASTER DATA SME (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB14 March 2014
Typical day:

Managing SAP consultants, remote and on site training sessions for new hires change management, data analysis, process improvement, presentations, several proven process improvement initiatives, technical documentation, process mapping, project management, software design, software upgrades, data governance, ERP system upgrades (SAP), cost estimates, data migration, access assurance, quality assurance, user interface testing, user readiness testing and requirements capture.
Pros
global travel, expense account, corporate Amex
Cons
no cons
A Place to be every day.
Deskside Support Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB.15 February 2014
A very good place to work, where you are fulfilled and have your dreams and aspirations come to pass. A place where the energy to thrive and succeed is derived from the enabling environment which is multicultural and richly blended with professionals from various fields.
Pros
It is a place where hard work is being recognised and duely rewarded.
Cons
All plus, no minus.
Fun work place with lots of benefits
Controls Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB7 January 2014
Enjoyed going to work everyday loving myb job and working as though it were my company and doing what it took to succeed. I learned technical capabilities, I learned to prioritize, personal and professional development and organizational skills. Upper management was accommodating and respectful.Co-workers were easy to work with, respectful and fun to be around. The hardest part of the job was working with people in a leadership position that had a closed negative mind and a "My way or no way" attitude. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with people that had a open positive mind with a " We can do attitude" sharing our best practises and aquired knowledge with each other.
Pros
Free parking, free gifts
Cons
shortage of parking
very professional environment, benefit and career builber
Accounts Receivable and Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB5 January 2014
I loved my job and doing what I was doing, I learned a lot of very important Business Ethics etc.
Consultant, Post Closing Contracts cleanup. Loved it, great culture
Mineral Contracts Administrator Consultant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB28 December 2013
This was another great place to work. Great landmen, great supervisor and the co-workers were all very supportive and ready to lend a helping hand if needed. Would work there again in a flash
Pros
Awesome team, work was challenging, rewarded with respect and pay raises
Cons
I can't really come up with any
Productive and an interesting place to work.
Contractor through Kelly Services (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB21 November 2013
A typical day for me would begin by logging into the phones to be prepared to take fallout calls and any incoming call from Customers on the accounts that I worked. Most of my day consisted of problem solving-for example, why did this Invoice price incorrectly? Was it a pricing issue or did it stem from some internal error that needs to be traced down the line to be corrected? The remainder of my days would be reviewing delinquency on high risk accounts and working to collect any outstanding balances. I worked a special assignment in working to clear up the most delinquent and highly complicated accounts to assist in getting numbers to targeted expectations for our Business Support Center.
Pros
Learned a lot, lots of programs and exercises in place continue learning.
Cons
High stress working to collect and maintain month end numbers.
Safe and Protective Environment
Administrative Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Saint John, NB29 October 2013
Overall, there is ample opportunity for advancement, good benefits and reasonable pay. The culture can be a bit stiff, but overall, the company cares for your wellbeing as far as it can be accomodated by the job.
A great learning experience
Invoice Correction Specialist (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB21 July 2013
Due to being employed by Kellys Service (Agency), the department I worked in was a 24/7. I have answered the above "*" questions using Kellys Service in mind not ExxonMobil.
Pros
ExxonMobil is a very diversified and friendly work enviroment
Cons
While working @ExxonMobil I worked in a 24/7 Dept. which means shift work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ExxonMobil. Our community is ready to answer.