ExxonMobil Employee Reviews

Great people
Accounts Receivable Clerk, Kelly Services (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NBOctober 13, 2015
Great place to work. The people and managers were great to work with. I learned a lot while working there that I have used in other positions.
Excellent Safety Culture.
SAP UPGRADE MASTER DATA SME (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NBMarch 14, 2014
Typical day:

Managing SAP consultants, remote and on site training sessions for new hires change management, data analysis, process improvement, presentations, several proven process improvement initiatives, technical documentation, process mapping, project management, software design, software upgrades, data governance, ERP system upgrades (SAP), cost estimates, data migration, access assurance, quality assurance, user interface testing, user readiness testing and requirements capture.
Pros
global travel, expense account, corporate amex
Cons
no cons
Line operator/ Backup Production Specialist (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ONMarch 28, 2013
Films division is no longer part of ExxonMobil, it has been sold.Unfortunately the new owner elected not to buy our plant so we are shutting down. ExxonMobil was great to work for. They are a safety conscious employer, that provides a good living and benefits. ExxonMobil was very fair with compensation during the closing process. A number of employees did manage to transfer within the company, but unfortunately there are not enough jobs for everyone to transfer.
Technical Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Moncton, NBJuly 29, 2015
Providing first level support to customer sites, managing monthly reports and invoicing in Excel for all US locations. Responsible for ensuring accuracy between vendor invoices and the company database.
Productive and an interesting place to work.
Contractor through Kelly Services (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NBNovember 21, 2013
A typical day for me would begin by logging into the phones to be prepared to take fallout calls and any incoming call from Customers on the accounts that I worked. Most of my day consisted of problem solving-for example, why did this Invoice price incorrectly? Was it a pricing issue or did it stem from some internal error that needs to be traced down the line to be corrected? The remainder of my days would be reviewing delinquency on high risk accounts and working to collect any outstanding balances. I worked a special assignment in working to clear up the most delinquent and highly complicated accounts to assist in getting numbers to targeted expectations for our Business Support Center.
Pros
learned a lot, lots of programs and exercises in place continue learning.
Cons
high stress working to collect and maintain month end numbers.
Awesome place to work
Order Dedicated Customer Professional Exports (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NBApril 13, 2014
Great place to work, lots to learn, advancement opportunities, cultural.
Pros
lots to list
Cons
usually contract and can take a while to be hired on
Great Company/Employer
Rebate Specialist and Pricing Administrator (Former Employee) –  Saint John NBNovember 12, 2014
Great Benefits
Opportunity to grown and learn
Pension
Savings Plan
Pros
4 weeks vacation, 4 floaters, 1 day off each month (edo)
work with fun
Gas station attendant (Former Employee) –  southall, ukJune 8, 2013
hardworking. good computer nolage. team work. payment are good.
good management
improof english
lern costomer service.
Pros
benifit
Cons
over times
Not your typical Business to Business Centre
ACCOUNT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NBMarch 9, 2015
I found that Exxon mobil offered a professional environment and took the call centre feel out of the office. Exxon was also very accommodating to employees needs in order to offer the best work environment.
Plant is closing in 2nd quarter of 2013
Safety Coordinator, emergency equipment supervisor (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ONNovember 20, 2012
Work was gratifying and I was able to grow with the company and utilize my life acquired skills. These were my mechanical skills and compute rprogramming skills.
Pros
promote from within
Cons
personnel leaving company & downsizing leading to plant closure
A Place to be every day.
Deskside Support Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB.February 15, 2014
A very good place to work, where you are fulfilled and have your dreams and aspirations come to pass. A place where the energy to thrive and succeed is derived from the enabling environment which is multicultural and richly blended with professionals from various fields.
Pros
it is a place where hard work is being recognised and duely rewarded.
Cons
all plus, no minus.
A great learning experience
Invoice Correction Specialist (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NBJuly 21, 2013
Due to being employed by Kellys Service (Agency), the department I worked in was a 24/7. I have answered the above "*" questions using Kellys Service in mind not ExxonMobil.
Pros
exxonmobil is a very diversified and friendly work enviroment
Cons
while working @exxonmobil i worked in a 24/7 dept. which means shift work.
Nice place with balance corporate work ethics
VOIP Deployment Technician, (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ONMarch 19, 2012
I enjoyed working at Exxonmobil because they have a balance for life after work.
Pros
eye opener to different infrastructure
Cons
you have to be safty concious at all times
Example: Productive and fun workplace with team spirit
Contract Analyst (Former Employee) –  Nigeria and HoustonJune 14, 2012
Exxonmobil ensures to develop her employee to work together as a team which inversably increases productivities and creates value for her stakeholders by we the employee doing it right with fun and build integrity.
I enjoyed Exxon Mobil
Customer Service Representative NACC (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NBApril 26, 2012
I loved working at Exxon Mobil.. It was a place of opportunity and a place where I could learn my trade, enjoy my co-workers and learn something new everyday.
very professional environment, benefit and career builber
Accounts Receivable and Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NBJanuary 5, 2014
I loved my job and doing what I was doing, I learned a lot of very important Business Ethics etc.
Great Experience
Gas Station Attendant/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  floridaJuly 2, 2014
made sandwiches for customers. enjoyed it just didnt enjoyed the pay.
Pros
great experience
Cons
low pay
Safety Oriented
Sales Operations Administrator (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NBSeptember 16, 2012
Ergonomic work environment
Safe work environment
People were great
Pros
ensures a safe work environment
Empresa con cultura profesional
Export Dedicated Customer Professional (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NBNovember 7, 2014
Mi día consistia de horarios regulares de 8 am a 4 pm
Es una empresa con una cultura empresarial muy profesional y con muchas jerarquias y regulaciones lo cual hace de un ambiente muy seguro.
Aprendi mucho acerca de procesos logisticos , metodos y medidas de transportacion para exportaciones.
Mejore en mis metodos de comunicacion ya sea via telefono , email , chat y uno a uno con clientes y proveedores.
Administracion de tiempo y recursos era una prioridad para poder tener una continuidad al trabajar.
Aprendi las bases para ser exitoso en un ambiente profesional
Me gusto mucho la regularidad de horarios y beneficios.
Pros
ambiente ergonomico, business casual, regulaciones de seguridad
Éxpérience de travail
Caissier dans une station-service Esso (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCFebruary 21, 2013
Augmenter ces capacités de communication grâce aux contact permanent avec les gens .