ExxonMobil

ExxonMobil Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great job, great location, good pay, no benefits.
Network Administrator (Former Employee), Moncton, NBJuly 11, 2012
Pros: day shifts, no weekends, great salary
Cons: no benefits, contract positions only.
A day at work involved, logging into your work station, working your assigned tickets and any additional that you could complete before your end of day.
I discovered that my fear of putting into practice the skills I had self taught myself was misplaced.
Management is typical of this generation, I say this in general, they are number crunchers and typically – more... lack the technical expertise to guide the employees. There were a couple of middle management that were elevated from the floor, however it for the most part it seemed they were there in body but not as treateded part of the management team by thier piers.
My co-workers were for the most part amazing, we not only worked together very well, but we frequently enjoyed each others company outside of work. It wasn't uncommon to come together at someones house for a BBQ.
There was only one thing tough about the job, knowing I was only there on a contract position and knew it had an end date.
The most enjoyable part of this job was knowing that I was going to work each day to do what I loved doing. – less
Example: Productive and fun workplace with team spirit
Contract Analyst (Former Employee), Nigeria and HoustonJune 14, 2012
Exxonmobil ensures to develop her employee to work together as a team which inversably increases productivities and creates value for her stakeholders by we the employee doing it right with fun and build integrity.
I enjoyed Exxon Mobil
Customer Service Representative NACC (Former Employee), Moncton, NBApril 26, 2012
I loved working at Exxon Mobil.. It was a place of opportunity and a place where I could learn my trade, enjoy my co-workers and learn something new everyday.
Great work life balance and compensation.
Senior Analyst (Current Employee), Fairfax, VAApril 17, 2014
Great work life balance and compensation. Lots of opportunity to learn and grow through job rotations if you work hard and are geographically flexible(i.e. willing to move to Texas).
Very Productive and good place to start for first proffesional job
OE Student Employee (Current Employee), Houston, TXApril 17, 2014
Very good place to start a proffesional job, and could be continued until retirement as I see it. Many people who are about to retire have stayed there since they were in the OE program also. The most enjoyable part I would have to say is being able to grow in certain areas where I would have never expected to grow from. Very good job.
INTERN : MECHANICAL ENGINEER
INTERNSHIP (Former Employee), NIGERIAApril 15, 2014
• Performed performance analysis on operation equipment/machines to maximize down-time and breakdown
• Supported operations on well testing, production data analysis, and production logging activities from design through analysis
• Collected Sand and Water samples for analysis purposes
• Carried out Compressor Maintenance/ Reservoir pump Repairs and – more... general offshore maintenance duties.
• Enforced safety operations and promote HSA awareness within Offshore facilities
• Carried out quality control and also perform circle counting for continuous production circle – less
Great team environment
Cashier (Former Employee), Papatoetoe, NApril 8, 2014
Pros: roasted hours
Cons: only night shifts
There was the great team environment to work with. and team was really friendly and great culture
Good people, diversity of opportunity,
ISSUES ADVISER (Current Employee), Fairfax, VAApril 8, 2014
Large organization with lots of opportunity. High caliber people. Quality of department management is inconsistent. Strong corporate culture, which has its positives and negatives. Size of organization can be a plus, but occasionally results in moments of getting lost/overlooked.
great

Tune-Ups
Wiper Blades
Needs better management
Cashier (Current Employee), Edgewater, MDApril 8, 2014
I enjoy the customer service part of this job and my customers whom i have made friends but the management team is very unstable.
Produtive
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYApril 6, 2014
good company you need to work your way up. Learned a lot about the buniness
Strong Oil & Gas company
Systems Analyst (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 2, 2014
Excellent starting opportunities.
People are easy to get along with and believe in a team oriented environment.
Cashier (Former Employee), Russellville, ARMarch 31, 2014
Pros: discounted food
Cons: no advancements
It was good place to work and a fun job. The people were nice and I enjoyed it.
a Fun place to work for
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), New OrleansMarch 31, 2014
Pros: free luches
Cons: shorts are no breaks
responsible for day-to-day operations, ordering, scheduling, training, supervising employees, store image, profits, all controllable expenses, labor, inventory, cash, and shortages. They must determine stock needs, interact positively with vendors and customers, monitor receiving goods, maintain inventory and minimize waste and pilferage. They must – more... oversee and control all funds. – less
The job provided free lunch and more breaks
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee), Easton, PAMarch 29, 2014
Pros: free lunches, mutiple breaks
Cons: not enough pay
A day on the job is very easy. Punch in then go to your register and await customers. When they place a order in then you go to the kitchen and start cooking. Sometimes I can get really busy so you inform your co-workers for help. The co-workers and management were very kind and collective people. There were no hard parts and the best thing was the – more... free food. I learned more how to cook and handle customers. – less
Steady pace.
Clerk (Former Employee), Newton, TXMarch 28, 2014
Pros: good hours
Cons: working late shifts alone .
As an Cashier I Delivered exceptional service by greeting and serving customers in a timely, friendly manner. Managed closing duties, including restocking items and reconciliation of the cash drawer. Hardest part of the job was closing late nights alone.
• Reason for leaving: Relocated
Enjoyable work place
manager (Current Employee), Collierville, TNMarch 26, 2014
A typical day at work
I open my store about 4am each morning
I set up the store for my morning customers
I have a lot of regulars that come in, so I check my merchandise and or stock to make sure I have the things they get on a daily.
If I don't or if its low I make a quick order of that particular Item to en sure I don't run out.
Or if I do run out – more... I look for something similar to that product and suggest it.
What I have learn about managing store is that get t know your customer , always have a smile no mater what your how your day start.
Because a smile goes a long way
try to keep what the customer need
I'm upset when I run out of a product, so I try to stay in stock and always try to have a backup plan on Items or suggestion
I try to keep my store staff at the busy time in the morning and afternoon
I stay over when needed to help if we run short
I walk a my store daily, be for I leave for the day.
And then I walk to my car look back to see what needs to be done If my store looks good and fronted from my car and the parking lot looks clean I don't call back to the store I go home.
But if it doesn't they will get a call.
clean store, smile, greet the customer as they enter
That's what customer service is about.
And Thank you .....
My name tag with a smile. – less
Productive and work management
Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 21, 2014
Pros: bonus
Cons: no promotion
Car wash promotion and safety issues, train new employees.
Good work environment
Manager (Current Employee), Houston, TXMarch 19, 2014
Good place to work to start out. I have good coworkers and a great manager.
great place to work
Sea and River Maritime Technician (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 19, 2014
Pros: great raises
Cons: travel away for long time
management encourges advancement. co workers work together, great bonuses and benifits.

About ExxonMobil

It's not necessarily the oil standard, but Exxon Mobil is the world's largest integrated oil company (ahead of Royal Dutch Shell – Read more