ExxonMobil Employee Reviews

Fun work place with lots of benefits
Controls Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB7 January 2014
Enjoyed going to work everyday loving myb job and working as though it were my company and doing what it took to succeed. I learned technical capabilities, I learned to prioritize, personal and professional development and organizational skills. Upper management was accommodating and respectful.Co-workers were easy to work with, respectful and fun to be around. The hardest part of the job was working with people in a leadership position that had a closed negative mind and a "My way or no way" attitude. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with people that had a open positive mind with a " We can do attitude" sharing our best practises and aquired knowledge with each other.
Pros
Free parking, free gifts
Cons
shortage of parking
Great Company!!
Owner's Lead Engineer (Current Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB15 February 2015
An excellent company with great work/life balance. Very helpful management. Lots of resources to achieve professional excellence.
Wonderful Company to work for
Marine & Aviation- Domestic Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB17 October 2015
ExxonMobil is a great company to work for. They relocated otherwise I would still be them. I worked in several departs Home Heat, Chemicals, and Marine. I enjoyed Marine the most.
Pros
Great benefits
Excellent Safety Culture.
SAP UPGRADE MASTER DATA SME (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB14 March 2014
Typical day:

Managing SAP consultants, remote and on site training sessions for new hires change management, data analysis, process improvement, presentations, several proven process improvement initiatives, technical documentation, process mapping, project management, software design, software upgrades, data governance, ERP system upgrades (SAP), cost estimates, data migration, access assurance, quality assurance, user interface testing, user readiness testing and requirements capture.
Pros
global travel, expense account, corporate Amex
Cons
no cons
Railcar Coordinator/Expediator
Railcar Coordinator/Expediator (Current Employee) –  Moncton, NB10 August 2015
Safety is priority. Daily KPI standards that required to be action-ed daily.

My main duties include but not limited to:

Expediting Railcar's from a KPI data base.

Tracking Railcar's on Railroad site and updating current activity on each Railcar.

Escalating issues with Railroad. Opening service log or sending email.

Generating Railtrac reports and following up on any issues with an Railcar.

Doing daily MIGO is SAP (posting of Goods Receipt from various plants).
Pros
occasional free lunch
Cons
shift 9 - 530, would prefer to start earlier and off at 4 PM, A lot of segregation from being an employee vs being a contractor especially on company events, which makes you feel not apart of the team, (contractors are not permitted to participate in social events.)
Line operator/ Backup Production Specialist (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON28 March 2013
Films division is no longer part of ExxonMobil, it has been sold.Unfortunately the new owner elected not to buy our plant so we are shutting down. ExxonMobil was great to work for. They are a safety conscious employer, that provides a good living and benefits. ExxonMobil was very fair with compensation during the closing process. A number of employees did manage to transfer within the company, but unfortunately there are not enough jobs for everyone to transfer.
Productive and an interesting place to work.
Contractor through Kelly Services (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB21 November 2013
A typical day for me would begin by logging into the phones to be prepared to take fallout calls and any incoming call from Customers on the accounts that I worked. Most of my day consisted of problem solving-for example, why did this Invoice price incorrectly? Was it a pricing issue or did it stem from some internal error that needs to be traced down the line to be corrected? The remainder of my days would be reviewing delinquency on high risk accounts and working to collect any outstanding balances. I worked a special assignment in working to clear up the most delinquent and highly complicated accounts to assist in getting numbers to targeted expectations for our Business Support Center.
Pros
Learned a lot, lots of programs and exercises in place continue learning.
Cons
High stress working to collect and maintain month end numbers.
Awesome place to work
Order Dedicated Customer Professional Exports (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB13 April 2014
Great place to work, lots to learn, advancement opportunities, cultural.
Pros
lots to list
Cons
usually contract and can take a while to be hired on
Exxcelent work place to do your carrer
Commercial Advisor (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB11 November 2015
My experience at ExxonMobil in the Business Support Center was great.
Excellent team work, company oriented to the perfection , highly customer driven .
Great Company/Employer
Rebate Specialist and Pricing Administrator (Former Employee) –  Saint John NB12 November 2014
Great Benefits
Opportunity to grown and learn
Pension
Savings Plan
Pros
4 weeks vacation, 4 Floaters, 1 day off each month (EDO)
Great people
Accounts Receivable Clerk, Kelly Services (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB13 October 2015
Great place to work. The people and managers were great to work with. I learned a lot while working there that I have used in other positions.
work with fun
Gas station attendant (Former Employee) –  southall, uk8 June 2013
hardworking. good computer nolage. team work. payment are good.
good management
improof english
lern costomer service.
Pros
benifit
Cons
over times
Plant is closing in 2nd quarter of 2013
Safety Coordinator, emergency equipment supervisor (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ON20 November 2012
Work was gratifying and I was able to grow with the company and utilize my life acquired skills. These were my mechanical skills and compute rprogramming skills.
Pros
promote from within
Cons
personnel leaving company & downsizing leading to plant closure
A Place to be every day.
Deskside Support Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB.15 February 2014
A very good place to work, where you are fulfilled and have your dreams and aspirations come to pass. A place where the energy to thrive and succeed is derived from the enabling environment which is multicultural and richly blended with professionals from various fields.
Pros
It is a place where hard work is being recognised and duely rewarded.
Cons
All plus, no minus.
Technical Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Moncton, NB29 July 2015
Providing first level support to customer sites, managing monthly reports and invoicing in Excel for all US locations. Responsible for ensuring accuracy between vendor invoices and the company database.
A great learning experience
Invoice Correction Specialist (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB21 July 2013
Due to being employed by Kellys Service (Agency), the department I worked in was a 24/7. I have answered the above "*" questions using Kellys Service in mind not ExxonMobil.
Pros
ExxonMobil is a very diversified and friendly work enviroment
Cons
While working @ExxonMobil I worked in a 24/7 Dept. which means shift work.
Not your typical Business to Business Centre
ACCOUNT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB9 March 2015
I found that Exxon mobil offered a professional environment and took the call centre feel out of the office. Exxon was also very accommodating to employees needs in order to offer the best work environment.
Example: Productive and fun workplace with team spirit
Contract Analyst (Former Employee) –  Nigeria and Houston14 June 2012
Exxonmobil ensures to develop her employee to work together as a team which inversably increases productivities and creates value for her stakeholders by we the employee doing it right with fun and build integrity.
Nice place with balance corporate work ethics
VOIP Deployment Technician, (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON19 March 2012
I enjoyed working at Exxonmobil because they have a balance for life after work.
Pros
eye opener to different infrastructure
Cons
you have to be safty concious at all times
I enjoyed Exxon Mobil
Customer Service Representative NACC (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB26 April 2012
I loved working at Exxon Mobil.. It was a place of opportunity and a place where I could learn my trade, enjoy my co-workers and learn something new everyday.