ExxonMobil

ExxonMobil Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great job, great location, good pay, no benefits.
Network Administrator (Former Employee), Moncton, NBJuly 11, 2012
Pros: day shifts, no weekends, great salary
Cons: no benefits, contract positions only.
A day at work involved, logging into your work station, working your assigned tickets and any additional that you could complete before your end of day.
I discovered that my fear of putting into practice the skills I had self taught myself was misplaced.
Management is typical of this generation, I say this in general, they are number crunchers and typically lack the technical expertise to guide the employees. There were a couple of middle management that were elevated from the floor, however it for the most part it seemed they were there in body but not as treateded part of the management team by thier piers.
My co-workers were for the most part amazing, we not only worked together very well, but we frequently enjoyed each others company outside of work. It wasn't uncommon to come together at someones house for a BBQ.
There was only one thing tough about the job, knowing I was only there on a contract position and knew it had an end date.
The most enjoyable part of this job was knowing that I was going to work each day to do what I loved doing.
Example: Productive and fun workplace with team spirit
Contract Analyst (Former Employee), Nigeria and HoustonJune 14, 2012
Exxonmobil ensures to develop her employee to work together as a team which inversably increases productivities and creates value for her stakeholders by we the employee doing it right with fun and build integrity.
I enjoyed Exxon Mobil
Customer Service Representative NACC (Former Employee), Moncton, NBApril 26, 2012
I loved working at Exxon Mobil.. It was a place of opportunity and a place where I could learn my trade, enjoy my co-workers and learn something new everyday.
Nice place with balance corporate work ethics
VOIP Deployment Technician, (Former Employee), Sarnia, ONMarch 19, 2012
Pros: eye opener to different infrastructure
Cons: you have to be safty concious at all times
I enjoyed working at Exxonmobil because they have a balance for life after work.
Empresa con cultura profesional
Export Dedicated Customer Professional (Former Employee), Moncton, NBNovember 7, 2014
Pros: ambiente ergonomico, business casual, regulaciones de seguridad
Mi día consistia de horarios regulares de 8 am a 4 pm
Es una empresa con una cultura empresarial muy profesional y con muchas jerarquias y regulaciones lo cual hace de un ambiente muy seguro.
Aprendi mucho acerca de procesos logisticos , metodos y medidas de transportacion para exportaciones.
Mejore en mis metodos de comunicacion ya sea via telefono , email , chat y uno a uno con clientes y proveedores.
Administracion de tiempo y recursos era una prioridad para poder tener una continuidad al trabajar.
Aprendi las bases para ser exitoso en un ambiente profesional
Me gusto mucho la regularidad de horarios y beneficios.
Éxpérience de travail
Caissier dans une station-service Esso (Former Employee), Montréal, QCFebruary 21, 2013
Augmenter ces capacités de communication grâce aux contact permanent avec les gens .

About ExxonMobil

It's not necessarily the oil standard, but Exxon Mobil is the world's largest integrated oil company (ahead of Royal Dutch Shell – Read more