ExxonMobil

ExxonMobil Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Experience
Gas Station Attendant/Customer Service (Former Employee), floridaJuly 2, 2014
Pros: great experience
Cons: low pay
made sandwiches for customers. enjoyed it just didnt enjoyed the pay.
Awesome place to work
Order Dedicated Customer Professional Exports (Former Employee), Moncton, NBApril 13, 2014
Pros: lots to list
Cons: usually contract and can take a while to be hired on
Great place to work, lots to learn, advancement opportunities, cultural.
Excellent Safety Culture.
SAP UPGRADE MASTER DATA SME (Former Employee), Saint John, NBMarch 14, 2014
Pros: global travel, expense account, corporate amex
Cons: no cons
Typical day:

Managing SAP consultants, remote and on site training sessions for new hires change management, data analysis, process improvement, presentations, several proven process improvement initiatives, technical documentation, process mapping, project management, software design, software upgrades, data governance, ERP system upgrades (SAP), – more... cost estimates, data migration, access assurance, quality assurance, user interface testing, user readiness testing and requirements capture. – less
A Place to be every day.
Deskside Support Analyst II (Current Employee), Calgary, AB.February 15, 2014
Pros: it is a place where hard work is being recognised and duely rewarded.
Cons: all plus, no minus.
A very good place to work, where you are fulfilled and have your dreams and aspirations come to pass. A place where the energy to thrive and succeed is derived from the enabling environment which is multicultural and richly blended with professionals from various fields.
Fun work place with lots of benefits
Controls Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Moncton, NBJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: free parking, free gifts
Cons: shortage of parking
Enjoyed going to work everyday loving myb job and working as though it were my company and doing what it took to succeed. I learned technical capabilities, I learned to prioritize, personal and professional development and organizational skills. Upper management was accommodating and respectful.Co-workers were easy to work with, respectful and fun to – more... be around. The hardest part of the job was working with people in a leadership position that had a closed negative mind and a "My way or no way" attitude. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with people that had a open positive mind with a " We can do attitude" sharing our best practises and aquired knowledge with each other. – less
very professional environment, benefit and career builber
Accounts Receivable and Collection Specialist (Former Employee), Moncton, NBJanuary 5, 2014
I loved my job and doing what I was doing, I learned a lot of very important Business Ethics etc.
Consultant, Post Closing Contracts cleanup. Loved it, great culture
Mineral Contracts Administrator Consultant (Former Employee), Calgary, ABDecember 28, 2013
Pros: awesome team, work was challenging, rewarded with respect and pay raises
Cons: i can't really come up with any
This was another great place to work. Great landmen, great supervisor and the co-workers were all very supportive and ready to lend a helping hand if needed. Would work there again in a flash
Productive and an interesting place to work.
Contractor through Kelly Services (Former Employee), Moncton, NBNovember 21, 2013
Pros: learned a lot, lots of programs and exercises in place continue learning.
Cons: high stress working to collect and maintain month end numbers.
A typical day for me would begin by logging into the phones to be prepared to take fallout calls and any incoming call from Customers on the accounts that I worked. Most of my day consisted of problem solving-for example, why did this Invoice price incorrectly? Was it a pricing issue or did it stem from some internal error that needs to be traced down – more... the line to be corrected? The remainder of my days would be reviewing delinquency on high risk accounts and working to collect any outstanding balances. I worked a special assignment in working to clear up the most delinquent and highly complicated accounts to assist in getting numbers to targeted expectations for our Business Support Center. – less
Safe and Protective Environment
Administrative Support Specialist (Current Employee), Saint John, NBOctober 29, 2013
Overall, there is ample opportunity for advancement, good benefits and reasonable pay. The culture can be a bit stiff, but overall, the company cares for your wellbeing as far as it can be accomodated by the job.
A great learning experience
Invoice Correction Specialist (Former Employee), Moncton, NBJuly 21, 2013
Pros: exxonmobil is a very diversified and friendly work enviroment
Cons: while working @exxonmobil i worked in a 24/7 dept. which means shift work.
Due to being employed by Kellys Service (Agency), the department I worked in was a 24/7. I have answered the above "*" questions using Kellys Service in mind not ExxonMobil.
work with fun
Gas station attendant (Former Employee), southall, ukJune 8, 2013
Pros: benifit
Cons: over times
hardworking. good computer nolage. team work. payment are good.
good management
improof english
lern costomer service.
Line operator/ Backup Production Specialist (Former Employee), Belleville, ONMarch 28, 2013
Films division is no longer part of ExxonMobil, it has been sold.Unfortunately the new owner elected not to buy our plant so we are shutting down. ExxonMobil was great to work for. They are a safety conscious employer, that provides a good living and benefits. ExxonMobil was very fair with compensation during the closing process. A number of employees – more... did manage to transfer within the company, but unfortunately there are not enough jobs for everyone to transfer. – less
a good place to work
Energy Siebel CRM & OBIEE Team Lead (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 10, 2013
Good compensation and opportunities. Normal working hours yet flexible to meet the needs of employees. Great colleagues to work with, with opportunity for collaboration and cross platform knowledge transfer.
Plant is closing in 2nd quarter of 2013
Safety Coordinator, emergency equipment supervisor (Current Employee), Belleville, ONNovember 20, 2012
Pros: promote from within
Cons: personnel leaving company & downsizing leading to plant closure
Work was gratifying and I was able to grow with the company and utilize my life acquired skills. These were my mechanical skills and compute rprogramming skills.
Safety Oriented
Sales Operations Administrator (Former Employee), Moncton, NBSeptember 16, 2012
Pros: ensures a safe work environment
Ergonomic work environment
Safe work environment
People were great
Great job, great location, good pay, no benefits.
Network Administrator (Former Employee), Moncton, NBJuly 11, 2012
Pros: day shifts, no weekends, great salary
Cons: no benefits, contract positions only.
A day at work involved, logging into your work station, working your assigned tickets and any additional that you could complete before your end of day.
I discovered that my fear of putting into practice the skills I had self taught myself was misplaced.
Management is typical of this generation, I say this in general, they are number crunchers and typically – more... lack the technical expertise to guide the employees. There were a couple of middle management that were elevated from the floor, however it for the most part it seemed they were there in body but not as treateded part of the management team by thier piers.
My co-workers were for the most part amazing, we not only worked together very well, but we frequently enjoyed each others company outside of work. It wasn't uncommon to come together at someones house for a BBQ.
There was only one thing tough about the job, knowing I was only there on a contract position and knew it had an end date.
The most enjoyable part of this job was knowing that I was going to work each day to do what I loved doing. – less
Example: Productive and fun workplace with team spirit
Contract Analyst (Former Employee), Nigeria and HoustonJune 14, 2012
Exxonmobil ensures to develop her employee to work together as a team which inversably increases productivities and creates value for her stakeholders by we the employee doing it right with fun and build integrity.
I enjoyed Exxon Mobil
Customer Service Representative NACC (Former Employee), Moncton, NBApril 26, 2012
I loved working at Exxon Mobil.. It was a place of opportunity and a place where I could learn my trade, enjoy my co-workers and learn something new everyday.
Nice place with balance corporate work ethics
VOIP Deployment Technician, (Former Employee), Sarnia, ONMarch 19, 2012
Pros: eye opener to different infrastructure
Cons: you have to be safty concious at all times
I enjoyed working at Exxonmobil because they have a balance for life after work.
very good
District Manager (Former Employee), ILSeptember 17, 2014
District Manager:
• Managed up to 15 locations and 95 employees including 25 managers.
• Responsible for hiring, training, and mentoring of Store Managers, Assistant Managers and Manager Trainees on company policies and procedures.
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of P&L metrics and key components to drive and sustain positive financial results.
 – more... Developed, motivated, and directed store managers in company goals to maximize sales, earnings, and customer satisfaction through regular store visits, constructive feedback, and meetings.
• Provided supportive leadership and direction to staff by to promote for personal development and to build a team environment.
• Took a creative approach to problem solving and presented new ideas to motivate the staff and keep them engaged. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About ExxonMobil

It's not necessarily the oil standard, but Exxon Mobil is the world's largest integrated oil company (ahead of Royal Dutch Shell – Read more