Extreme Pita

Extreme Pita Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Hardworking and responsible
Store Supervisor (Former Employee), Sherwood Park, ABOctober 29, 2014
Pros: meeting a lot of people
Cons: distance
Working in Extreme Pita made me more responsible as a person. It gave me so much opportunity to learn how to handle a business and to work with such a great people and customers..
fun
Pita Maker (Former Employee), Belleville, ONOctober 7, 2014
Pros: discount
Cons: slow co-workers sometimes
a typical day at work is good, but not the best, i learned how to make pitas and wrap them. the management wasnt the best the boss was a fool. the co-workers were awesome always got along with them. the hardest part was dealing with the manager/boss when they were in a bad mood. the most enjoyable part of the job would be the discount.
Quiet restaurant with a great selection
Customer Service and Cashier (Former Employee), Stoney Creek, ONJuly 16, 2014
Pros: discounts, short shifts
Cons: no customers, no schedules
Extreme Pita was my first paid job. I have handled food, customers and cash while working at the Winona Peach Festival, so I had some experience going into this job. During a normal 4-5 hour shift, we would serve no more than about 6 customers. Although it was slow, there was always something to do. Whether it be prepping food items for the next day, – more... counting inventory or fulfilling a customer's order, working at Extreme Pita was enjoyable. During training we were exposed to a fun, creative environment. Our trainer was excellent at providing clear, useful information, including: safety, preparing the stations to maintain an organized, sanitary work environment as well as tips and tricks to making the customer's experience an enjoyable one. There would be no more than 2 employees working during a shift, all whom were friendly and helpful. I excelled in excellent customer service and time management. I enjoyed being able to create unique pitas and serving them with a smile. I struggled in the short time I worked there to memorize some recipes. Overall, Extreme Pita was an enjoyable job to have. – less
Management needs a rework
Customer Service (Former Employee), Nanaimo, BCJuly 16, 2014
Extreme Pita was a fun place to work. Everyone was kind and hard working, but I felt the management wasn't at its prime. Hours were consistently shifted for many employees. In their defense that it when they first opened so their management may have improved
low pay too much work
Front Counter Server / Cashier (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 17, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: too much work underpaid
For 3 hours you to do everything from food preparation to cleaning of toilets
produvtive work place
Preparation (Former Employee), Belleville, ONMay 12, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: hours
a typical day at work is going and getting ur food preparation done then u move out to the counter and help out customers. iv learned how to be quick and nice. the co-workers were alright i guess, some of them were nice and easy to get along with and others not o much, but i guess you get that anywhere. the most enjoyable part of the job was seeing – more... people everyday being able to help people. – less
Productive, fun and rewarding
Crew member in Extreme Pita (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABApril 26, 2014
It is a productive workplace, it does a lot or preparation for the day and it requires time management skills and also efficiency to be able to give a fast phased service to people.
fun working with coworkers
cashier (Former Employee), university of calgaryApril 9, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: n/a
that was my first job in canada. I enjoyed that a lot. I need to quit that job because of my study( medical office assistant) at bow valley college
Fun workplace
Marketing the product (Current Employee), Toronto OntarioMarch 24, 2014
 Providing Customer service
 Handled cash register
 Handling customer queries and complaints
 Marketing the product.
Great time cleaning and cooking, satisfying customers while enhancing useful skills.
Customer Service (Former Employee), Argentia RdFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: learnt new cooking and cleaning skills
Cons: no cons
Amazing learning experience with a very friendly manager who educated me with life and work skills to use in everyday life.
Good stepping stone, good first job or student job for summer
Supervisor (Current Employee), Port Hope, ONFebruary 8, 2014
Pros: free food for supervisors
Cons: commute to highway location
Managers are helpful but training is non-existant. Hours are plentiful to be had March-November. Flexible Hours, slightly above average pay
Bad
Food prep/Customer service (Former Employee), Lindsay, ONFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: food
Cons: boss
My manager, was rude, and pushy. always yelled at people for things they didn't do. i once worked a 6 1/2 shift, didn't get a break, wasn't aloud a drink, and wasn't aloud to go to the bathroom.
First Job
Customer Service/Food Preparation (Former Employee), pitt meadows canadaFebruary 3, 2014
gave me a chance to establish customer service and multi tasking skills
Frustrating place to work
Cashier and customer service (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: good co-workers and great customers
Cons: dishonest management and owner.
Either preparing the restaurant for opening or doing close out procedures at the end of the day depending on what shift I worked. Most of my co-workers were great to work with and the customers were wonderful. We had a lot of regulars.
The management was not good. No communication at all. Many times our pay cheques were late and the management and owner – more... did not tell us that they were closing. We were all notified on very short notice and all left without jobs.
I was working full time and losing this job devastated me financially. – less
Fun place to work at. I really liked the staff.
Cashier and customer service (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBJanuary 25, 2014
Pros: nice co-workers
Cons: dishonest management and owner
Extreme Pizza was a fun place to work at and the co-workers were nice. The management was not easy to deal with and not willing to communicate with the staff. Sometimes our pay was late.
The business closed down unexpectedly without any warning to the staff what so ever. I was left without a job with no warning.
Cashier (Current Employee), Halifax, NSJanuary 5, 2014
Pros: friendly environment
Cons: not enough hours
Taking orders, preparing food, cleaning and serving customers
Time management skills, working as a team is essential, customer service skills, health and safety skills
Great co-workers, friendly and dependable
Tough part of the job is lunch time rush
What I enjoy about working here the friendly atmosphere and the busy work days
a change in owners not fair in pay and hours.
Food Counter Attendant,Cashier, Caterer (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABDecember 29, 2013
Pros: nil
Cons: hours cut and wages.
I had worked under 5 owners, 5 menu boards, and then new owner that had started 6 months cut hours, wages to save money, unable to suffice for 4 hours a day after doing with 2 of us for the last 10 years doing the catering and extra things such as open and closing different shifts due to lack of hiring.
I had been very reliable, on time and put in my – more... extra help.
The hardest part of the job was no extra employees, and needed to be rewarded more for what was done.
The most enjoyable part of the job was customer service, compliments, and working with 2 amazing people. – less
Productive and fun work place
Manager (Current Employee), BarrhavenNovember 26, 2013
Pros: manager is awesome
Cons: not enough hours
Fun, relaxed, min hours but extremely flexible. I started off at entry level and made my way up to manager. Also pay is not great, min wage. Other than that its a fun environment, employees are friendly, place is clean.
customer service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Markham, ONNovember 25, 2013
• Worked independently and in a team environment.
• Managed the store alone on several occasions.
• Took customer orders and regularly provided quality service.
• Handled numerous cash transactions on a daily basis.
• Managed cleanliness of the store and followed the closing procedures accurately.
boss is very outgoing
Prep Cook (Current Employee), West Kelowna, BCNovember 10, 2013
Pros: free lunch great service
Cons: short hours
i love working there my boss is so nice and i would love to work for her further in the future as well

1 2 3