Extreme Fitness Employee Review

View all Extreme Fitness reviews

My time in Head Office
Club Administrator (Former Employee) –  Thornhill5 September 2013
My typical day at Extreme Fitness Head Office consists of always being BUSY, there was never a slow day. I would make sure that I always ate breakfast because we always needed to have our energy up. I audited paperwork after paperwork. I balanced deposits, and ran post-dated payments. We had 13 Clubs and I was the administrator for 2 of the 13 clubs.

I learned to manage my time better. I learned to stay positive and to do the best I can.

The management overall wasn't the best but I had an amazing manager for the department I was in. She took care of us and she never gave up on any of us.

My co-workers were again AMAZING! We never sat around and watched someone fall behind. We all helped eachother out

The hardest part of the job was leaving work unfinished for the next day, and having to deal with that work load plus the current days work load. But it always got done.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the support you would get from all the co-workers
Pros
Made some good friends in a strong work environment
Cons
getting stressed out

Other Extreme Fitness Employee Reviews

Great pay - no life balance
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Pickering, ON19 November 2017
As with most fitness club management positions the job tends to dominate your life regardless of the quality of the company. Extreme Fitness was no different.
Ef
Fitness Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 October 2017
This is a great place to work. Everyone is great work with, I was thankful for the job culture and it made life easier. I would reccomend anyone to work at this firm.