Extreme Fitness Employee Review

View all Extreme Fitness reviews

My time in Head Office
Club Administrator (Former Employee) –  Thornhill5 September 2013
My typical day at Extreme Fitness Head Office consists of always being BUSY, there was never a slow day. I would make sure that I always ate breakfast because we always needed to have our energy up. I audited paperwork after paperwork. I balanced deposits, and ran post-dated payments. We had 13 Clubs and I was the administrator for 2 of the 13 clubs.

I learned to manage my time better. I learned to stay positive and to do the best I can.

The management overall wasn't the best but I had an amazing manager for the department I was in. She took care of us and she never gave up on any of us.

My co-workers were again AMAZING! We never sat around and watched someone fall behind. We all helped eachother out

The hardest part of the job was leaving work unfinished for the next day, and having to deal with that work load plus the current days work load. But it always got done.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the support you would get from all the co-workers
Pros
Made some good friends in a strong work environment
Cons
getting stressed out

Other Extreme Fitness Employee Reviews

fun place to work at
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  North York, ON12 February 2018
I've always love the idea of working within a fitness environment. Employees were nice but the communication between middle management and lower management was quite unorganized in my opinion. Training plans for new employees could be better.
Nutrition well accepted
REGISTERED NUTRITIONIST (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ON15 January 2018
This was an exciting position with management as well as members.

i did not receive formal training, but did provide excellent support.

As a Nutritionist I counselled members and set up meal plans which were adjusted frequently and always with the trainer's expectations.

There was no "hard" part to the job,
Pros
Great atmosphere
Cons
n/a