Extendicare Health Services, Inc. Employee Review

View all Extendicare Health Services, Inc. reviews

Horrible experience
Recreational Assistant (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, ON29 April 2014
I have only ever worked at one Extendicare, so this review is not for every single one. I worked at the one situated in Halton Hills, border of Georgetown/Acton. The management there was horrible - they never communicate important information to you but then get angry when you are not informed (ex. residents in isolation, outbreak, residents passing away). There is also a lot of favoritism here - you will never advance if you don't kiss ___.
Pros
The residents
Cons
Long hours, weekends, missed breaks, no communication

Other Extendicare Health Services, Inc. Employee Reviews

good place to work
Occupational Therapy Assistant (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB4 December 2017
Typical day stars wit fun and exercise program with resident. I have learned how to deal with aggressive, demented residents, and the management is friendly. We have a great work culture.
Pros
staff appreciation
Cons
na
overall terrible work environment and staff!
RPN (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, ON22 November 2017
this entire place is a joke, worst place I've ever worked! staff are rude managers don't know how to manage their staff specially the ones that have been working t here for a long time. PSW don't listen and fight, managers don't do anything about their inappropriate behavior
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Extendicare Health Services, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9