Extendicare Health Services, Inc. Employee Review

View all Extendicare Health Services, Inc. reviews

Warm and inviting
Personal Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON3 November 2013
My time at Extendicare was a great experience. The staff was friendly and so were the people.

Other Extendicare Health Services, Inc. Employee Reviews

Bottom line is the only thing that matters
Office Co-ordinator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB18 January 2018
Beware!!! Extendicare does not care for their employees and will throw you to the wolves for no particular reason. I was let go out of the blue with no valid explanation. I worked hard and put in lots of OT with no pay because of lack of staff. I did it because I didn't want to see the seniors go without. Extendicare's only concern is the bottom line. They will change your duties at any time with no warning or training.They will expect you to lie to back up the company. Worst company I ever worked for. Back stabbing is a daily routine. Hard work and honesty means nothing to this company. I know the seniors were upset when I was let go. I adored them and I know they were very fond of me and my continuous efforts to ensure their quality of life at the residence.
Pros
Working with the seniors
Cons
Company does not care for anything but bottom line
wonderful place to work
Personal Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Port Hope, ON9 January 2018
I love working at extendicare it is and was an amazing facility to begin my health care career.
A typical day at work is providing care, following by serving meals and working collaboratively with team members to support those who depend on aids every day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Extendicare Health Services, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9