Extendicare Health Services, Inc. Employee Review

View all Extendicare Health Services, Inc. reviews

Productive work enviroment with lots of opportunity to grow
Part Time Maintenance Man. (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON2 February 2014
My typical day at work will be checking all the maintenance log books to ensure i review and repair any required maintnenance issues that were previously reported to keep a safe environment. I enjoy working in this industry as it is very multicultrial and diverse. The most difficult part of this job is making sure that all the proirity issues get resolved before the end of the shift, if i can't get this done i would always stay till they have been completed. This company doesn't like to pay overtime so this is a challenge but i never leave safety issues undone.
Pros
good salary
Cons
working with many things to be achieved in a short day

Other Extendicare Health Services, Inc. Employee Reviews

good place to work
Occupational Therapy Assistant (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB4 December 2017
Typical day stars wit fun and exercise program with resident. I have learned how to deal with aggressive, demented residents, and the management is friendly. We have a great work culture.
Pros
staff appreciation
Cons
na
overall terrible work environment and staff!
RPN (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, ON22 November 2017
this entire place is a joke, worst place I've ever worked! staff are rude managers don't know how to manage their staff specially the ones that have been working t here for a long time. PSW don't listen and fight, managers don't do anything about their inappropriate behavior
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Extendicare Health Services, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9