Reporting to the Sr. Manger of the Contact Centre Services, the Contact Centre Manager is responsible for ensuring a “best in class” experience for all Members along with Pharmacy, Dental and Medical Supplies & Equipment Providers. Through effective Leadership of team development and training this position will be responsible for implementing strategies through analyzing operational processes and workflows to improve performance and costs. The successful incumbent will be required to accurately forecast, effectively plan, budget and report in order to increase overall operating efficiencies and meet service level goals through effective utilization of contact centre tools.
- Provide recommendations and work assignments based on reporting analysis and contact centre statistics to ensure contractual goals, training and QA objectives are met
- Actively involved in working in partnership with our Contact Centre Operation Support teams to ensure accurate scheduling, recruiting and forecasting for the Contact Centre
- Review/Revise procedures and processes with the Leadership Team and Trainer on a regular basis
- Offer continuous support and guidance to the Leadership Team in the area of employee management coaching, disciplinary actions and celebratory (daily touch point coaching sessions as well as formal weekly one on one sessions with each team member)
- Act as a resource for Customer Service Representatives and provide guidance on complex calls
- Manage escalated inquiries as required and within a timely manner
- Provide ongoing support by taking on the overflow of calls when required
- Analyze contact centre trends and provide recommendations to management in order to improve operational efficiency costs
- Participate in corporate initiatives to optimize effective costs
- Regular Travel to the Montreal office on a monthly basis (minimum 5 consecutive days per month)
- Working in tandem within our Provider Benefit Adjudication Centre and our Pharmacy Benefit Management Centre to provide a full range of integrated services that align with the interests of insurers, third-party administrators, plan sponsors, plan members and the public sector
- Look for efficiency gains through short and long term training plans (cross-training) over the next 12 months which will allow our Contact Centre to be successful when launching our new products and services level agreements though cross-trained CSRs
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a call centre management role
- Experience in Group Benefits and/or Pharmacy and Dental office is an asset
- Superior people management and leadership skills
- Proficiency with Call Centre management software tools
- Ability to manage 2 distinct blocks of business with varying service level requirements
- Bilingual (English/French) is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently
- Knowledge of computer applications (MS Office)
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and statutory holidays
- Willing and able to work various call centre hours
- Ability to travel to Montreal Office minimum 5 consecutive days per month
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS CANADA
Express Scripts Canada, a registered business name of ESI Canada, an Ontario partnership indirectly controlled by Express Scripts, Inc. (Nasdaq: ESRX), is one of Canada’s leading providers of health benefits management services. From its corporate headquarters in Mississauga, Ontario, just outside Toronto, Express Scripts Canada provides a full range of integrated pharmacy benefit management (PBM) services to insurers, third-party administrators, plan sponsors and the public sector, including health-claims adjudication and processing services, Home Delivery Pharmacy Services, benefit-design consultation, drug-utilization review, formulary management, and medical and drug-data analysis services, to better facilitate the best possible health outcomes at the lowest possible cost. For more information about Express Scripts Canada, visit its Web site at www.express-scripts.ca.
It will be a condition of employment that the successful candidate receives the Enhanced Reliability Clearance from the Federal Government. The candidate will be required to provide supporting documentation in order to receive Clearance at their expense if required. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, and the opportunity to work with a group of dedicated professionals.
Express Scripts Canada is an equal opportunity employer that promotes a diverse and inclusive workplace. By embracing diversity, we build a more effective organization that empowers our employees to be the best that they can be.
Thank you for your interest in this position however, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. No telephone calls please.
Interested applicants can submit their resume to https://esicanada.tms.hrdepartment.com/jobs/478/Contact-Centre-ManagerToronto-Ontario?lcid=en-US Reference # PRS-I1