Working at our client facility in Brampton you will be required to:
1. Perform in-house product quality testing (hardness), on lots to inspect and bag.
2. Inspect product in bins and on trays, dump (Approx. 14 Lbs.) quality product into conveyor stations. Hand bag if required or pack on auto bagger or wheel station. Form boxes, create and place labels.
3. Create and code labels for proper lot identification.
4. Ensure that all boxes are packed fully and that all boxes are sealed properly.
5. Ensure that the paperwork is completely and accurately filled out.
6. Notify Lead Packer of any loss of drying capacity, equipment failures, and other operational needs..
7. Position requires that the person is able to work 12 hour shifts.
8. Position requires moderate lifting (4.5 lbs max per bag, 14 lbs. approx. per bin).
9. Housekeeping in packaging area and machines
1. Must be physically able to the job
2. CSA certified safety shoes
Pay Rate and Working Conditions
1. This position is paying $10.25/hr.
2. Working hours are from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
You can send us your resume by replying to this advertisement or applying at our website. The website address is: https://jobs.expresspros.com/ca/register/. Our contact details are as under:
Express Employment Professionals
201 County Court Blvd. suite 103
Express is a Full Service Human Resources Centre. If you do not possess the above skill set but would like to explore other opportunities we may have, please submit your resume specifying the career opportunities that would be of interest to you.