Pros: fun, upbeat environment with flexible scheduling.
Cons: fluctuating weekly hours depending on business
- Assisting customers with finding merchandise, recommending additional merchandise, completing transactions (purchases, returns/exchanges, bill payments, credit card applications, online orders), maintaining store appearance and standards, meeting daily sale goals, customer satisfaction and assistance.
- Effective cashiering techniques, improved customer service skills, team-work.
- Management work hand-in-hand with associates, relate to employees on personal levels to build a bond as a team in order to achieve success as a whole. Management works with associates as for scheduling and time off, and any other discrepancies.
- Fellow associates are friendly and make the work environment enjoyable.
- The hardest part of the job would be trying to achieve customer satisfaction 100% of the time, as sometimes you are not always able to make every single customer happy.
- The most enjoyable part of the job would be interacting with customers to discover their needs and being able to help customers in order for them to leave happily with what they came in looking for and possibly more.