Express Employment Professionals

Express Employment Professionals Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great company
Temp warehouse worker (Current Employee), Pompano Beach, FLJanuary 7, 2015
This is a company that actually cares about people. I have truly enjoyed working with them.
machine operator - portland, tn
machine operator (Former Employee), portland, tnJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: they were close to my home
Cons: you never get all of your money that you earned
This is one of the worst places to work for. They messed up my pay so many times and every time i would call up there any ask about it they would give me the run around.
I heard that they were bad about doing this, but thought that it wouldnt happen to me, it did and it will happen to you.
I just think that there are better places out there to work for.
good company to start a career with
Temporary Associate (Former Employee), Franklin, TNJanuary 6, 2015
it was a good place to start off my career with I b tech i had no problems with them personally they are strict with their policies
Fast paced work with fun people
General Laborer (Former Employee), Toledo, OHJanuary 6, 2015
manufactured car parts for various customers
Tig welded and soldered metal parts
worked on a production line as a team
worked with Robotics
Its ok
picker/packing (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 5, 2015
No jobs avaiable when i call every other day poor job placement
Dull labor job
Lumper (Current Employee), Tractor Supply-DCJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: paid breaks. nice cooworkers/managers
Cons: can't really take unpaid time off to actually live life if hired on there full time, they want you there every day, m-f, 365.
They placed me at a labor job and that is fine, not great just acceptable. I have since called my contact and requested something more up to my educational background/value and she will not move me. I want to be in a driving or customer service based job. I was desperate when I went in and took whatever they offered and now am stuck.
Got fed very well during inventory.
Assembler (Former Employee), Ada, OKJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: overtime available, making deliveries
Cons: unloading trucks and working outside in winter.
Very laid back,didn't even have to clock in..just show up for work.Hours were 7:00am-5:00pm.Learned customer service some..pull oil rig/pumps part from shelves for customers.Mostly worked in pump shop tearing down various pumps and rebuilding them.Management and co-workers were great to work with.That part was enjoyable. Did not like working outside in the very cold.We would have to take pumps out and spray them down with high pressure sprayer.
Many different jobs
Express Associate (Former Employee), Roseburg, ORJanuary 2, 2015
Pros: great people to work with
Cons: temporary jobs, low security
Management was great, co workers were always fun and that was always the most enjoyable part of the job was meeting so many different people. Hardest part was not always being able to work as they were always temporary jobs.
Quick to get me a job
Service Tech Helper- Simonton Windows (Current Employee), Fairfield, CAJanuary 2, 2015
Pros: quick work
Cons: low pay
Quick to get me a job but the pay is horrible. A job that I should be getting paid at least $16/hour they pay me $11.25/hour. One time they had a typo on my hours and had to pay me with a personal check. The company I work at through express treats me very well. I wish it would take a little bit shorter time to become a permanent employee.
Factory work
Temporary Associate (Former Employee), Valparaiso, INJanuary 1, 2015
A day at work would usually include a factory, I usually worked on machines to help with an order to meet a deadline.
Very consistent placement
ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCDecember 31, 2014
I have enjoyed every assignment that I have worked under Express. They match the job to your skill set. They will notify you when a job becomes available. I have referred other people and they have been placed on assignments by Express Pros.
hard at work an love it
worker (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKDecember 30, 2014
want a good job that can help me an my kids get by .....let me show you my skills
looking for a fast paced job
Laborer/ Driver (Current Employee), albuquerque, nmDecember 29, 2014
Cons: looking for a full time job
I have good team work experience, fast learner, i take my jobs serious. If there anything i dont know i will learn to get the job done wright. very flexible.
Good money but lack of security
Associate (Former Employee), Bellingham, WADecember 29, 2014
Pros: overtime options
Cons: long days
The labor was hard but evenly distributed, the management was professional, my co-workers were always nice to be around, the labor was definitely the hardest part, but having awesome co-workers made everything easier
good place for short time implement
Temp Employment (Current Employee), McMinnville, ORDecember 29, 2014
good place to work for a short temp job but was having hard time getting hired some of the places they sent me was good but i had some pretty bad ones too
great company to work with!
Driver, general labor (Current Employee), ABQ, New MexicoDecember 29, 2014
Professional Employment service. When I moved to new mexico I started looking for temp to hire companies to work for while I looked for permanent full time jobs/work. Express is the only company that operates in a Professional Business manner compared to some of the others I applied with. Since my move I have stayed with express for this reason.
Great company provides wonderful opportunties for temp employment while seeking full time
Administrative Assistant/Receptionists (Current Employee), Knoxville, TNDecember 29, 2014
Pros: close to home.
Cons: poor pay.
Report to assignment.
Be able to multi-task.
Supervisor is awesome.
Co-workers are helpful and friendly.
Staying focused due to repetitive nature of work.
always going to diffrent companys and learning the way that company does things
Clerical (Current Employee), Lakewood, CODecember 28, 2014
My day verys depending on the assignment. The hardest thing about doing temp work is not knowing what or where your next assignment is going to be. I enjoy working and learning all the diffrent ways companies run and like things done.
Great staff agency
Leasing Specialist (Former Employee), Visalia, CADecember 26, 2014
Another great temp agency that has always been helpful to me.
My assignment led to my hiring at Essentia Health
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Duluth, MNDecember 26, 2014
Great company and very easy to work with. This assignment led to a permanent hire at Essentia Health.

About Express Employment Professionals

Express offers professional search and contract staffing services through its Specialized Recruiting Group.

Express Employment Professionals Photos