Express Employment Professionals

Express Employment Professionals Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Express Employment Professionals is a great place to work! The team is professional, upbeat and friendly! The mission is "To Make a Difference"
Customer Relationship Manager (Current Employee), Grand Forks, NDJune 27, 2014
Pros: a job well done is acknowledged and rewarded.
Cons: short on workforce availability to clients at times.
Express Employment Professionals is a top notch staffing agency that provides employers with employees and people with jobs. There is great opportunity to those that are searching for a career change or new job. Express recruits, screens, interviews, and drug screens each qualified associate and places them on the best job assignment that fits their – more... skill level. Many positions are full-time, long term and aren't advertised to the public so timing is everything! Express is a franchise that is locally owned and managed making it a great company to work for and do business with having the freedom to make decisions based on the needs of each client and situation.
My typical day is reviewing my calendar, checking emails, and planning my day by doing phone calls from my desk or in person and meeting current and prospective clients. Teamwork and communication is very important in reaching our company and individual goals. We have a short meeting in the morning and late afternoon to go over the daily events and the progress that has been made. I have learned that follow up is very important with my position and persistency pays! Relationship building is an awesome part of my job keeping it very personal and fun! – less
reasonable company
Major Medical Biller (Former Employee), Danville, ILJune 22, 2014
They work with your schedule, and they see opportunities for their employers.
Dependable workplace
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Crystal Lake, ILJune 20, 2014
Pros: available opportunities
Cons: may conflict with scheduling
In the time of need, Express is a great temp agency. Great for unemployment benefits
Great
Associate (Former Employee), Cedar Rapids, IAJune 20, 2014
Acquired new skills and experiences in the marketplace. Great Management.
Very Productive
Laborer (Current Employee), North Haven, CTJune 19, 2014
Fun work environment. Good Management. Friendly co workers.
Very nice people
Office Manager & Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLJune 17, 2014
Was hired to due a temp to hire job for One Life USA. I worked with One Life USA for 9 Years and loved it.
Excellent Communication
Front Office Representative (Current Employee), Atlanta, GaJune 17, 2014
Pros: easy to contact
Cons: na
Nice company to work for-hours are flexible, my co-workers are team oriented, sometime there isn't assignments to go on would be the hardest, meeting new people.
Excellent staff and coworkers
Production, Assembly, Protective packaging. (Current Employee), Modesto, CAJune 17, 2014
Pros: i work when i want to.
Cons: not a temp to hire company.
The hardest part of the job is that it doesn't promise a steady pay.
The jobs I'm sent out to are awesome, they were all a great experience for me to tell about.
Very Friendly Staff at Express Employment Professionals
Bilingual Resolution Specialist (Current Employee), Austin, TXJune 16, 2014
Pros: flexible hours, professional environment, excellent locations
Cons: short term positions
I have enjoyed working with the staff at Express Employment Professionals. They are very professional and friendly. The assignments are temporary but have met new people and learned new systems.
Productive, positive workplace
Tank builder (Current Employee), Fishers, INJune 14, 2014
Pros: there was plenty of over time.
Cons: not much movement.
I had to gather paperwork and get and run varies types of machines. I learned to be able to run a press break, a CNC punch press, and a tube bender and a drill press. Management was organized and always knew what the next task was. Co-workers were fun and knew how to take the problems at hand in a profesional manner. Very positive energy. I think the – more... hardest part would be the fact i stood in one place running one machine cause i'm a very fast paced multi- tasker. Most enjoyable part was i had great people around to laugh and get threw the day in good day willing to come back in the next day. – less
Quick work
Labor (Former Employee), Cedar City UtahJune 10, 2014
Pros: easy to apply
Cons: pay, work given
If you need quick money this is the place to go, just don't expect a huge amount of pay or work that is not associated with labor.
Good
LPN (Current Employee), waukegan ilJune 9, 2014
Flexible svhedule
profesional management staff
Helping People
Front Office Coordinator (Current Employee), Warsaw, INJune 9, 2014
Pros: awesome boss
Cons: co workers
interview uup to 8-9 peopl daily, fill job orders, do payroll, supervisor our assoicate, and internal staff
Fun Easy Work
Line Worker (Former Employee), Elmira, NYJune 6, 2014
Demets Candy Factory
easy work
lots of lay offs
poor job security
Great temp agency that keeps me working.
On Call Helper (Current Employee), Glen Allen, VAJune 5, 2014
Pros: keeps money in my pocket, and flexible hours.
Cons: not something i want to do long term, has nothing to do with my work history or what i am in school for.
I am on call to help out at many different job sites. Each environment is different. At times I work in a factory setting and others I work for small businesses.
fun work environment
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Eureka, CAJune 4, 2014
Pros: lots of learning
Cons: no solid jobs
I have worked in several positions for Express, at North Coast Ophthalmology, MDSI and United Indian Health Services
Excellent
Data Entry Assistant, Financial Institution (Former Employee), Rock Hill, SCJune 4, 2014
Pros: very friendly and answered all my questions.
Express Employment Professionals placed me in an environment that suited my skills and personality. They are very pleasant people and I enjoy working with them.
ok to work for when you have to pay bills
Laborer (Former Employee), Edmond, OKJune 3, 2014
Pros: automatic deposit of pay every week
Cons: 3 years a same job sight no vacation time off
most jobs are 1 - 5 days long, no benefits, what else is there to say.
Comfortable working environment
Administrative Clerk (Current Employee), Waxahachie, TXJune 2, 2014
The staff at Express are amazing. I love working with them. They make each day fun and exciting. It's a relaxing atmosphere. I couldn't have asked for better people to work with and for.
excellent staff members
Automation Technician (Former Employee), Pasadena, CAMay 30, 2014
Pros: very professional
Cons: non
outstanding attitude.always ready to help.typical day at work was from 8am to 5pm. Perfect hours.

About Express Employment Professionals

Express offers professional search and contract staffing services through its Specialized Recruiting Group.

Express Employment Professionals Photos