Express Employment Professionals

Express Employment Professionals Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great work place
Medical Claims Analyst (Former Employee), Fall Church VAAugust 25, 2014
Express have good management and i likes=d all of my co-workers i would work with this company again
Varied and challenging assignments
CONTRACT TECHNICAL WRITER (Current Employee), Duncan, OKAugust 25, 2014
Pros: meeting new people, using different skill sets
Cons: minimal healthcare or other related benefits, no job security
The most enjoyable part of this position is the ability to work in different industries and providing clients with the staffing they need. From one assignment to the next, you never know what to expect. The staffing specialist and office staff with whom I worked were terrific and professional.

The most difficult part of the job is that there is no – more... job security. Once one assignment ends, it could be days, weeks, or months before another assignment becomes available – less
productive
production (Former Employee), terre haute InAugust 22, 2014
great work enviornment. i would love to work for them again in the near future.
Great team
Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Jackson, TNAugust 21, 2014
The associates were always eager to help place candidates. Fair compensation
This company was very helpful and exciting
Toll Attendant (Former Employee), Valparaiso, INAugust 20, 2014
This was a great company to work for placing me at different locations.
Required
Cabinet Maker, at Goebel Fixtures (Former Employee), Hopkins, MNAugust 20, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
I am unable like most of my positions comment on previous employers. I signed confidentiality agreements for all these and the following companies. I hope this is not an issue. You have to understand my position. I do not take my responsibilities lightly.
Express Review
Manufacturing Associate (Former Employee), Mequon, WIAugust 20, 2014
They do a great job keeping you working. Everyone in the office has been very nice and easy to work with.
I ran rubber injection machines, making parts for various customers.
The job was very hot because of the machines.
I did work with great people at my assignments.
Fun co-workers
Staffing Consultant (Former Employee), Tyler, TXAugust 19, 2014
Pros: informative classes
Cons: false promises of bonus or additional financial opportunities
This was more about sales than helping people find jobs, which is not what was described in interview. Co-worker were mostly easy going, a few that were self centered. The hardest part of the job was trying to sell what you no longer believed in due to deception. The best part of that job, helping people find jobs when they were on the verge of hopelessness.
Workin Temp for different Jobs.
Temp Agent (Former Employee), Columbia, SCAugust 19, 2014
Work for this Job has you to learn a lot from different Jobs they have you to work at.
Work place
Stock Clerk (Former Employee), 9219 Broadway Avenue Brookfield IllinoisAugust 18, 2014
It was a typical day there and a job. I was in a refrigerated area learn about how to make jimmy Deans breakfest bowls. The co workers were nice and fair. Also the hardest part of the job was breaking up the frozen potatoes. Finally and the most enjoyable part of the job was making the breakfest bowls.
good place to work for
Laborer/Helper (Current Employee), Gonzales, LAAugust 17, 2014
Pros: weekly pay
Cons: low pay rate
*work is always available
*good management
*work is hard
* I love working for this company
*great co-workers
*they help you find jobs you will like
Fun
Gen Labor/Spinmaster/Shipping And receiving (Former Employee), Erie, PA/Corry PAAugust 15, 2014
Pros: forklift, team based work
Cons: n/a
Gen Labor/Spinmaster/Shipping And receiving
08/2007 to 06/2009
Gen Labor for foamx of Corry PA.Worked assembly line for the Dept Spinmaster assembling children furniture on
a assembly line.Operating a bullet nose saw and forklift operator. Part of the start of the department
learning SOP's Safety protocols MSDS and Lockout tag-out procedures.
In Aug – more... of 2008 i was awarded Employee of the Month through Express Employment Professionals .Then moved
on operating forklift trucks.
press to Shipping And Receiving Dept later that year.Load and unload Trucks fast and right and – less
The experience here was a learning experience
Medical Billing/Collections Temp (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLAugust 14, 2014
Cons: temporary position
The last assignment assigned was good
The work environment was decent
The work was great
The managers and coworkers were awesome
Appling payments from patients, various healthcare insurances utilizing EOB, Clearing House, NexGen, Medical Manager software
Excellent Temporary Staffing Agency
Overnight Maintenance Staff (Current Employee), Stamford, CTAugust 14, 2014
Very fast at finding employment and will hire right on the spot.
Fun and productive place to work for.
Front Office Coordinator (Former Employee), Fairfield, NJAugust 13, 2014
A typical day at work busy. I learned how to screened people for jobs, screend their background, how to entered I-9 and w4 forms into data base and how does the temp agencies work in order to offer people jobs. Management was great with employees working in the office. My co - workers were only 2. One was very nice and helpful when it came to helping – more... people in getting them into a job position but the other recruiter was not so nice and he was only in a good mood if things went his way but when they didn't go his way he was very rude. Although he was wrong I ignored his ways and did what I had to do because my job is my first priority, therfore, I won't take anyhting personal or let anything disturb me from doing my job.. I don't think there was no hard part of my job. As I learned new tasks I would do them correctly. The most enjoyable was to be able to help people getting a job and see them smile! – less
Love this temp-agency they keep me busy, looking for permanent work.
Fork-lift driver (Current Employee), Dunwoody, GaAugust 13, 2014
Pros: paid weekly
Cons: short breaks
They definitely will keep you busy, more than less its a temporary position. I've gained lots of experience working with this company to help further my work experience.
Professional office with skilled staff and management team
Temporary Administrative/clerical/office positions (Current Employee), Olympia, WAAugust 11, 2014
Pros: wide variety of job assignments available
Cons: economy is still recessed to the point where jobs are not always available as readily as preferred
I am very happy to say that my experience with Express has been a positive one.

I call each Monday morning to make myself available for work after having provided a current resume, completing necessary documentation and testing on site and notifying the staff and management of my skills and experience so that they may place me with assignments that – more... fit my work history.

I have been sent on a number of assignments, always meeting new people, introduced to new assignments, computer programs and tasks. I have been challenged in learning new things and gaining confidences as I go.

I hope to secure a full time permanent position some time soon in the near future, am grateful for the staff and management team in providing what is available during this time as our economy appears to be in a recessed state.

I highly recommend Express Employment Professionals and their company name and reputation speaks for itself. – less
Good
Delivery (Former Employee), Turlock, CAAugust 11, 2014
working here is good, get to learn new things and get experience. get to work outdoors and its not always at the same place, get to go to different placesjob
Only found me 2 temporary positions and nothing permanent.
Temporary Employment (Former Employee), Newport News, VAAugust 11, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: temporary work with no potential of permanent work.
A typical day depended on where I was working. I did not enjoy working at one company but I did enjoy working at the second company.
Productive and Hardworking Front Desk/Scheduler
Good team worker in a fast paced environment (Former Employee), Valparaiso, INAugust 8, 2014
Pros: reps bring lunches, good teamwork
Cons: short lunch breaks
You can review to my paragraph about Porter Regional Hospital. I was at the same office for all this time.

About Express Employment Professionals

Express offers professional search and contract staffing services through its Specialized Recruiting Group.

Express Employment Professionals Photos