Express Employment Professionals

Express Employment Professionals Employee Reviews

Another "Job Agency" Interested in Increasing Clientele Inventory List...
They didnt send me to any interviews! (Former Employee) –  Hamilton,ON3 June 2012
Just as the title suggests, they register you to increase their client inventory list and then you never hear from them again. How these agencies stay open is beyond me. There must be an association to complain to in order to shut their doors down. Pathetic.
Pros
none.
Cons
too many to list...
great help with work
general labour (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON4 November 2015
They helped with getting great jobs and helped with my learning of employment job places and how to work well with others.
Express Employment- Burlington- Great Staff and Mangement Team
General Labour (Former Employee) –  Bronte , ON10 July 2014
I was on a rotating shift which could be 7-3,3-11 or 11-7, I was assigned to a certain shift. I learned how to manufacture plastic containers and also applying the print for different companies plastic containers. I learned how to work a variety of different manufacturing equipment and as well quality control. I learned a lot from my different co-workers and thrived working in a general labour position. The hardest part of the job was when a machine was down, but I quickly learned how to spot and fix problems with my co-workers. I really enjoyed being part of the team and always learning new skills, and I was quickly known as the girl who could lift heavy items.
Pros
I was attached to a certain shift, with the same co-workers, and I really enjoyed shiftwork.
Cons
To be honest, I really enjoyed the work opportunites, no complaints
An agency that empowers skilled professional workers.
Accounts Payable/Administrative (Current Employee) –  GTA26 March 2015
I find that whenever I have a question or need help from the staff at Express Employment Professionals that they always meet or exceed my expectations. They are all a friendly and are an easy team to work with.
Excellent people working hard to find temp employment
Temp Job Placement- H&H Manu- 1mnth Contract (Former Employee) –  Burlington, on17 February 2015
The people at Express are very hard working individuals that try very hard to keep their people and clients happy. The reps from Express were friendly yet very professional and went the extra mile in many cases.
Job Agency that gave many work opportunities
Temp (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON30 June 2015
During my time at this agency, I have noticed that they were very professional and always on top of things. They regularly contacted me for placements to work at factories or construction jobs.
Production and working enviroment
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON31 October 2014
The working environment is ok.
I have learned the different machine and its purpose.
Management overall is just standard
The hardest part of the jobs is working with difficult people
The most enjoyable is when every workers work as a team
Pros
free coffee
Cons
not enough hours
Okay place to work
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Edmonton,AB26 September 2015
The hours were very inconsistant and a lot of waiting for a call in,The management was very helpful and worked to get you the hours in.
headhunter games
candidate (Former Employee) –  Hamilton13 May 2013
The agent I dealt with kept changing her story as to how much competition I would have when I was presented for an opportunity. While you should take whatever you hear from a headhunter from a grain of salt, it is pretty bad when they tell you something that contradicts what they told you before!
Fun Place to work
Ensign Canadian Drilling Administration (Former Employee) –  Edmonton,AB26 March 2015
Did not work directly with anyone at this company as they are a placement company.

great coworkers
very good manangement
Pros
get you out to work quickly
Cons
never know from week to week what is happeniung with your job
Wonderful work environment at the COE Law Branch
Clerk II (Former Employee) –  Downtown Edmonton18 February 2014
Originally, this was a 2-month temporary assignment with the City of Edmonton Law Branch, which got extended into 3 months (the maximum allowed by the union).

I learned how to enter data to open a file in iVos (data base) and modifying it as needed. Also created the physical files to match.
Provided relief to receptionist as needed. Co-workers were a great bunch to work with. The most enjoyable part of the job was that I was able to improve the condition of the files in Expropriation. I also like the project I did to organize all the information a lawyer had on the Downtown Arena.

The hardest part of the job was finding enough work to do, especially the first month. The second and the third month I started to work on the Expropriation files.

Part of the time, we had a rush job for photocopying 8 or 9 copies of documents. Other scanning and photocopying as needed.
Pros
Flexible hours: 8 to 4 became 7:30 to 3:30 with 1/2 hour lunch
Cons
that I had to leave after 3 months
Most places for fun to work at
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON20 January 2014
I learned alot at all my placements that will help me in other placements in the future. The hardest part of all my jobs through the agency was knowing it was through an agency and knowing it wa always just temporary
Pros
New experiences
Cons
no chance for hire on
It's a temp agency, kept me employeed, kept me busy.
temp (Former Employee) –  oshawa5 May 2015
Working as intended. It's a temp agency what do you expect. You work various jobs, try to find permanent work and keep the money flowing.
Pros
I was never really out of work
Cons
its a temp agency
Productive and busy work place
Temp assignments to various companies (Former Employee) –  Eddmonton, AB31 August 2012
Building orders, repetitive manual wrapping skids
Learned how to meet deadlines
Good management but bad at supervisory level
Team work
Long hours standing in one place/position
Good pay, competitive benefits.
temp service work
temp emploment (Former Employee) –  kelowna bc7 April 2015
Very good quick placment for work .Placed in different work places.Proper notice for work placement for next day . Recived pay cheques every two weeks with correct amounts.
Pros
part time work
Cons
not enough work
Polite and helpful staff
Parking Assistant for The Granite Club (Current Employee) –  North York16 April 2015
Great agency to be a part of. Staff is very kind and helpful. Its a great team environment and the salary is fair. Its a stress-free job with nobody barking orders at you.
ExpressPros found employment quickly....
Customer Service at job they found for me (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, ON19 April 2013
I applied to ExpressPros in the hope they would find employment for me ... and they did!

I would recommend this hiring agency to anyone looking for employment.
Pros
find employment quickly....
Cons
no benefits
Gaining experience good for your resume
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 March 2013
I get to work with very dedicated hardworking people who for the life of me are day in and out giving their very best towards making the company meet its goals. Need to create long terms spots for employees.
just a fun work place
Temporary Assignments (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON8 April 2013
i learned that working with others is like maintaining you car if you don't get the oil and brakes done they with fail or you motor will brake .
Pros
having fun while working and liking your job
Cons
interested but different in a good way
Customer Service\Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB7 July 2013
The people are really nice there
I can say haven't had to really wait to work
Pros
a variety of jobs to choose from
Cons
temp work unstable not sure from day to day

Express Employment Professionals Reviews by Location