Express Employment Professionals

Express Employment Professionals Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Don't waste your time
Client (Current Employee), Brantford, ONJuly 7, 2012
I registered with Express months ago. Since then, they have put me forward for 1 job. That's it. Even then, I didn't get the job and the company it was with did not have a telephone number (sketchy, I know) so I rang Express and asked my advisor if he could find out why I didn't get the job. That was about 1/2 months ago and I still have not heard back from him.

They are the WORST temporary job agency going. All they want is to increase their numbers, they have no interest in helping you at all. If you're hoping to find a job, don't waste your time with them, go somewhere else!
Fun place to work
Laborer (Former Employee), Brantford, ONJune 3, 2012
Its a temp agency what more can I say other then they were quick to find me work and did a good job of keeping me at that position.
Another "Job Agency" Interested in Increasing Clientele Inventory List...
They didnt send me to any interviews! (Former Employee), Hamilton,ONJune 3, 2012
Pros: none.
Cons: too many to list...
Just as the title suggests, they register you to increase their client inventory list and then you never hear from them again. How these agencies stay open is beyond me. There must be an association to complain to in order to shut their doors down. Pathetic.
Busy building with a great break room that had vending machines and a pool table
Operating Phone Agent (Former Employee), Tualatin, ORJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: break room was spacious with computer access and pool table
Cons: no medical or 401k
Provide excellent customer service to the clients that called into the call center to make a payment on their cellular phone bill. The types of payments that were accepted would be credit/debit card or e-check.
A few things that I had learned at this job were answering phone calls and at the same time putting information into the computer while listening to the customers and the customer's needs.
Management was great, always very on hands when needed help. And co workers were fantastic, very helpful as well when management was not in site.
The hardest part about this job was having to deal with unhappy customers at times, it was at times overwhelming but due to management I was able to learn to handle difficult situations.
Most enjoyable part about this job was the environment, co workers, and my schedule. Also the break room was very neat and spacious.
Excellent Employment Agency
Supply Chain Management-Buyer (Current Employee), Vienna, VAJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: excellent work environment
Cons: only a temp position via eep
Hired as a TEMP to process Purchase Ordrers and Bill Only invoices via the Lawson, Source/HOV and GHX databases at the INOVA Fairfax Hospital location.

Good Management and an Excellent staff of Buyers within the SCM division.
great people
Water Meter Reater (Current Employee), Decatur, ILJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: people
Cons: switch jobs alot
i like working for Express they have great people there and would recommend people to go there
great
General Laborer (Former Employee), MIJanuary 24, 2015
Very willing to work with you. always has work . I love working for them..
Very enjoyable work experience.
Laborer/Equipment Operator (Former Employee), Texarkana, ARJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: healthcare, decent pay, coworkers, good hours
Cons: working in 10 degree weather soaking wet
I very much enjoyed working here. The other employees were great, and the workload was fast paced.
Achieved 26 Years of Employment and Service to Companies
Staffing Coordinator/Recruiter (Former Employee), Temple, TXJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: able to develop customer relations and become a valued consultant to assist clients
Cons: no breaks- and sometimes had to eat lunch at my desk while filling orders
Worked at Express 26 Years- started as Receptionist and promoted to Operations Manager.
Overall I learned the responsibility of Dedication and Determination of helping workers find a good job and Helping the Companies finding good workers.
Not Satisfactory
Order Picker (Former Employee), Portland, ORJanuary 23, 2015
Cons: hard to get anyone to return a phone call
Was hired to work at Platt Distribution Center in hopes to get hired towards a Full time position. Platt hired several personnel while I was there in the 3 months; but with my resume and work History I was even offered an interview. Than when it came time for my Express contract with Platt to end; Express personnel called to inform me of that while I was still working and when they found out I was still there they said they would call me back in 2 hours which turned into 5 hours later that Friday night
Good place to work and learn a lot at the sametime
Staffing Consultant (Former Employee), Clinton, TNJanuary 22, 2015
I would interview people and help them to find job. I would do drug screen work with clients to get them fully staffed. I learn a lot about different companies and about human resources.
great company
Front Office Coordinator (Current Employee), New Hartford, NYJanuary 22, 2015
They do what they say they will do and place the best qualified for their clients.
fun atmosphere
Customer Relations (Temporary) (Former Employee), Longmont, COJanuary 22, 2015
Film is a passion of mine and it was great running a theater. I helped manage 30 employees, managed birthday parties,did inventory, ran monthly reports, and assisted with day to day operations.

Classic Cinemas was my first management job and I learned a lot about organization, how to be a leader, and time management.

The upper management was wonderful and helped guide me to become a successful leader. They also taught me a lot about the technical side of a theater.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the employees and working in a field that highlighted one of my passions.
Temp Agency
Data Entry (Former Employee), Des Moines, IAJanuary 21, 2015
Express is a temp agency that initially I thought was great. I had a job offer within two days of signing with them. However, I was given very little information on the job I was assigned to and was never given any indication on how long the assignment was for. The assignment did not last as long as I was hoping which was my problem with the company. My problem was that i was terminated on a Sunday afternoon through a text message stating that my assignment had been terminated and I should not report to work the next day. That was all the information I got from them.
Loved the job and people
Department Supervisor (Former Employee), davenport iaJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: my days went fast
Cons: not hired on by the company after 2years
Very fast paced...I learned to accept everyday as a challenge.Management I didnt feel was supportive enough but I loved my co-workers.
typical temp agency
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Bardonia, NYJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: centralized payroll, benefits
Cons: limited job availabilities
A small young franchised temp agency and its client base is very small, but for the right people there might be a suitable opportunity.
Average workplace
STOCK CLERK (Former Employee), McDonough, GAJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: a chance to learn a lot, no day is the same.
Cons: spend a majority of your time with your back against the wall under unfair conditions, expected to always pull a rabit out the hat.
Typical warehouse job.
Due to the fact I had to learn things or lose my job, I learned to weld within my first week since my "trainer" was absent and nobody else knew how to work the machine nor could guide me as to how to weld.
Management was ok.
Co-workers seemed to have conformed to working harder not smarter instead of the other way around.
Hardest part was missing a day.
Got to independently complete your portion of the job tasks.
Simple and boring job.
Pallet Builder (Former Employee), Vancouver, WAJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: good schedule, friendly coworkers
Cons: job not secure.
My overall experience with Express was pretty good. Express is a placement agency and they do a good job on finding a spot for you and making sure you get work. The position itself was awesome mainly because the schedule. 6-2:30pm was perfect! And Monday-Friday! The fellow employers were as friendly and hardworking as can be. The only problem with the job was that it wasn't very secure. Orders started to slow down, so what are they gonna do? They're gonna send the temps home.
cool place
General Laborer (Former Employee), Rolla, MOJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: great pay
Cons: not every day
has good paying job opportunity just not a full time thing it was cool to work with the same people.
i love working at maximus, great productivity ans fun people to work with!
Customer Service Representative I (Current Employee), Boise, IDJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: great work environment
Cons: sitting excesiely
i enjoyed working here an it was fun while it lasted.it taught me alot about health insurance an how to meet consumers needs on a day to day basis.

About Express Employment Professionals

Express offers professional search and contract staffing services through its Specialized Recruiting Group.

Express Employment Professionals Photos