Express Employment Professionals

Express Employment Professionals Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun place to work
Laborer (Former Employee), Brantford, ONJune 3, 2012
Its a temp agency what more can I say other then they were quick to find me work and did a good job of keeping me at that position.
Another "Job Agency" Interested in Increasing Clientele Inventory List...
They didnt send me to any interviews! (Former Employee), Hamilton,ONJune 3, 2012
Pros: none.
Cons: too many to list...
Just as the title suggests, they register you to increase their client inventory list and then you never hear from them again. How these agencies stay open is beyond me. There must be an association to complain to in order to shut their doors down. Pathetic.
temp
Operator (Current Employee), Cookeville, TNDecember 23, 2014
temp service, so not a whole lot to review.
Dacco is the company I was loaned out to.
Dacco would only have one star in all categories except job security with perhaps 3.
temp. service
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Cary, ILDecember 21, 2014
Pros: flexible schedules
plenty of variety on the job - flexible schedules.- able to learn many new things.
great working environment
Laborer/Demolition Crew (Current Employee), yuba cityDecember 19, 2014
this is a job temp agency. currently i am placed at big s asphalt.i have been doing alot of demolition work inside of buildings without knocking down the building
A Day At Sam's
Temp (Current Employee), Cookeville, TNDecember 18, 2014
Pros: mostly good people and a fun enviorment to work in.
Cons: some people can't mind thair own buissness.
We would start out the day bye collecting the cash drawer and grabbing a radio. Then we would head over to the tire department and count the cash and put it in the drawer. Then we go out to open the shop. From then on we just change and repair tires until the shift ended.
Knowledgeble and friendly staff.
Subcontractor/Laborer (Former Employee), Pueblo, CODecember 17, 2014
Pros: weekly pay
Cons: uncaring managers
A job placement agency that is alright to work with. A typical day varies on placement. That management and view of you as a person is more of an asset or product to fill an order other than a person. Managers are alright yet rarely take your side in a dispute with a client or will listen to reason. They have a "Three Strike" policy that they do not – more... go over, as in if you receive three dissatisfied reports from a client they will deactivate your account and you will not be able to work with them for two years. The quality of co-workers varies majority are alright others will cause more problems then help. Hardest part of the job not having too much of a pull from management when you need it. the most enjoyable part of the job would be the weekly pay. – less
Temp Agency
CNC Machine Operator (Former Employee), Howell, MIDecember 13, 2014
Although they found me a position, it was not a career and not conducive to a good work environment. They did not have my best interest in mind when selecting positions for me to work.
Work Culture
Receiving Administrator (Former Employee), Edina, MNDecember 13, 2014
Pros: flexible
Cons: work hours was inconsistent
Was assigned to work for a logistics firm. The firm organizational culture was inconsistent. It was a great experience though
Very productive and great workplace environment
Millrite Worker (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CADecember 11, 2014
Pros: getting paid in a timely manner
Cons: no holiday pay
Hard working people making sure you have great quality jobs. You get to learn many things and get paid in a timely manner.
Overseas purchasing agent
Overseas purchasing agent *temporary position* (Former Employee), Pinellas Park, FLDecember 10, 2014
Purchase Orders.
Expediting.
RFQ's.
Account Management.
Manages multi line phone systems in a professional manner.
Perform daily office tasks.
Examine, verify, and correct documentation and correspondences for accuracy.
Perform data entry, typing, copying, filing, and other related duties to support work flow.
Experience and skills in operating computer – more... database and spreadsheet applications.
Microsoft Office.
Excel.
Quick Books.
Ability to operate office equipment.
Excellent phone and interpersonal skills.
Maintain a high level of detail orientation.
Works well independently or with a groups.
Follows policies and procedures.
Meet or Beat Pricing.
Best Delivery Times.
Spreadsheets of product ideas. – less
Professional & polite staff. Great working environnment.
Clerical Associate (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKDecember 10, 2014
Great! This company assisted me in locating several employment opportunities & they are always employment resource.
physical job
Production Operator (Former Employee), Albany, ORDecember 10, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: temp position
learned a new food process skill set. worked in various climates and learned freeze dried proccesses from start to finsh.
Great Service!
Express Professional (Current Employee), River Falls, WIDecember 9, 2014
I have enjoyed my time at Express. They where very quick to getting back to me after I singed up online and they set up a meeting for the next morning. They worked closely with me to find the type of job I had in mind and they placed me in some jobs with a great work involvement and fun co-workers. The only down side is they do mostly temp work.
Temporary employment agency
Associate (Current Employee), Ocala FLDecember 9, 2014
Normal temp agency. Provides various job opportunities based on if it matches your skill set.
caring hardworking staff
Code vendor and contractor drawings for Alcoa (Current Employee), Alcoa, TNDecember 9, 2014
the position i got with this personnel service is excellent and they take great care of their employees.
great temporary employment company
LABORER (Former Employee), Yuba City, CADecember 5, 2014
Express has always been able to find me temporary employment and even when I have been laid off with other companies they have managed to find me employment within a matter of weeks.
Very Nice Place To Work!
RAC Specialist (Former Employee), Fayetteville, NCDecember 5, 2014
Directed, coordinated and administered activities and functions related to the management of the Audit Contractors processes, including but not limited to the Recovery Audit Contractor (RAC) for Medicare. Entered and maintained required data in the designated software application, monitoring activities, and processes to ensure requirements and deadlines – more... are met. Monitored timeliness of activities including responses and appeals, maintains tracking data, identified issues and trends of RAC denials, and overseen ongoing education and awareness of RAC compliance, processes, and procedures for the organization. Communicated with hospital staff, designated vendor representatives and others as needed for timely and accurate processing of audit contractors’ activities. Communicated across departments including Coordination of Care, Patient Financial Services, Corporate Compliance and others as needed. Provided reports, updates and educational information relative to the audit contractor program. – less
productive business with setting up work
Janitor (Former Employee), Vancouver, WADecember 4, 2014
efficient with time on getting work set up for you. employees are patient and polite. as far as staffing agencies go, this is the best place that i have been to. very professional.
temp job
General Laborer (Former Employee), Camp Hill, PADecember 4, 2014
Pros: dont always get hired on
Cons: some jobs are very tedious
find you a decent job at a very reasonable pay rate. Very helpful in placing you in the field you are trying to work in

About Express Employment Professionals

Express offers professional search and contract staffing services through its Specialized Recruiting Group.

Express Employment Professionals Photos