Express Employment Professionals Employee Reviews

very nice work place with great management
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON22 June 2016
I work in a manufactured product which have bottle water etc. I work with a team of people who were very serious and always ready to work . I learned how to be patient. The management team was always respectful and helpful. The hardest part was trying to staying on my feet for 3 hours and the most enjoyable part was meeting and helping new people.
Pros
good team
Cons
long hours on my feet
Management very unprofessional
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON6 June 2016
unprofessional attitudes towards employees as well as assigning more jobs then what was agreed upon. Never seemed to care about the staff only looked at them as numbers.
Cons
never get your breaks
Temporary Jobs throughout the city
Temp (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB11 May 2016
A typical work day with express is set up in advance, and the jobs are usually within a reasonable distance. Through express I've learned that it's always within my best interest to be prepared and adaptable. The hardest part about working as a temp without other employment is not knowing if I can pay for things I could normally pay for.
Pros
Flexible hours, reasonable wages, weekly pay
Cons
Inconsistent work schedules, occasional short notice
Horrible agency
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth rd burlington6 May 2016
Full of lies. Treat you like garbage didn't get paid for manual labor jobs. All I did every second is to close tub
Or peel squash. Just don't waste your time I wish I knew that earlier. I would have continued working if they didn't rip me off till I got another job. Fu express
They dont pay you for all hours worked, very hard labor work low pay 12$/h no benefits no security jump from one job to other standing all day dangerous enviroment
Pros
None just job to survive
Cons
Ha
Great environment
Office Management (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 May 2016
Fairly easy going environment, great co-workers, great hours, can gain a lot of knowledge on recruiting. Client relationship is well maintained.
Great peole
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON21 April 2016
As we all know express is a temp agency so we are all there to take what we can get , the people at express employment do everything they can to get you into a job as soon as they can to try and find you a full time place. The hardest part of going threw a temp agency is defiantly never knowing how long the placement is or how long you are going to have work for.
Pros
They do what ever they can too help you
Cons
sometimes no work
Productive and fun workplace
HR Intern (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 April 2016
I learned lot in HR functions. It was productive and fun workplace where you can have chances to grow more. The management of the company always supports the employees.
working with a good boss and other employees
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  hamilton area13 April 2016
i was mostly servicing automatic doors long days driving through out southern ontario. I enjoyed my job working on my own or installing doors with others. having the manager happy with my work was very important to me.
Pros
van for full time use
Cons
long hrs, but i didn't mind
They found me work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Cloverdale, BC13 April 2016
I was laid off and needed to pay the bills
Express had me working a couple days after I applied
The wages are pretty low, but it was enough to buy me time until I could find a permanent job on my own.

Your chances of getting permanent full time work through this agency are pretty slim
They make money on you being a temp, so look for permanent jobs on your own
Pros
They quickly find you work
Cons
Some office staff seem like they're sick of their job
Government Institution
Senior Clerk (Law Specialization) (Former Employee) –  Poland3 April 2016
Required a great knowledge about current legislation. Company invested in training, many interesting and valuable training session.
Lots of traveling to clients and people who received a loans in order to open their own business.
Pros
Opportunity to travel and training
Cons
Work overload
Well organized and Flexible
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON3 April 2016
Employment Professionals was very quick in finding job placements for different companies. It was well organized on when sending to various locations and very easy to work with scheduling.
Fun place to work
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  London, ON25 March 2016
i have already filled out one for express employment not sure why your site is asking for is again... semi confused but I must write something in this box to proceed sorry
Regular work placement
Various Temporary Term Placements (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, ON11 March 2016
it was what you would expect from a placement agency, working all over the place in various environments. It was nice seeing different workplaces
it was very nice working here
warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CA6 March 2016
they always had a job available when needed the main manager always called to place you on jobs personally.i worked doing warehouse work and assembly and print press
Pros
there was always a job when needed
Cons
they were sometimes to far away
Do not take care of their contract workers
Office Worker (Former Employee) –  Murrieta, CA25 February 2016
Express in Murrieta will say they are on your side but they are only worried about the bottom line. If you are placed in a good situation this is fine but if you are in a bad job environment don't expect any help from Express. The owner will act like he cares about you but he will go with the client every time.
contract work
Petrolia - Labourer (Former Employee) –  Petrolia, ON2 February 2016
this is a contract work company with temp employment, unable to get full time work, once hrs r completed you are let go and can not work at this company again for 12 months min. hard to get a permanent position
Pros
close to home
Cons
temp employment
Temporary Employment
Human Resources Assistant/Office Administration (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON27 January 2016
Express offered temporary employment with little to no benefits. Rate of pay was well below NOC code. My employment advisor did not know that I was even an employee.
great company
Warehouse Labourer (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB23 January 2016
This recruitment agency has a great team of individuals that are willing to go an extra mile, not only to find you a position of employment but one that suits you. I found the staff at the Edmonton locations to be very helpful and friendly and willing to listen to any questions or concerns you may have about any employer.
Temp Agency
Temporary Assembly Line Labourer (Current Employee) –  London, ON14 January 2016
Have had continuous work through the temp agency but nothing that has turned into a permanent position, which is what I am looking for.
Dismantler Operator
Dismantler Operator, Feeder Machine (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ON21 December 2015
If you can work there's work but if you have to run machine that worn out and the blades brakeing and sliding across floor left right way too dangerous?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Express Employment Professionals. Our community is ready to answer.