Express Employment Professionals

Express Employment Professionals Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun place to work
Laborer (Former Employee), Brantford, ONJune 3, 2012
Its a temp agency what more can I say other then they were quick to find me work and did a good job of keeping me at that position.
Another "Job Agency" Interested in Increasing Clientele Inventory List...
They didnt send me to any interviews! (Former Employee), Hamilton,ONJune 3, 2012
Pros: none.
Cons: too many to list...
Just as the title suggests, they register you to increase their client inventory list and then you never hear from them again. How these agencies stay open is beyond me. There must be an association to complain to in order to shut their doors down. Pathetic.
Overall a decent company for quick work
Machine Operator/Shipping Specialist (Current Employee), Jackson, TNNovember 24, 2014
Pros: keeps you employed
Cons: long hours, over qualified for certain duties, high insurance costs
They are a good company that will keep you employed if you are willing to be flexible and work. Come in with the right attitude and they will help you out. My current assignment doesn't allow me to have much of a personal life outside of work which is a give and take I guess.
Paid on time and good communication
Shipping specialist (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, CONovember 21, 2014
Pros: i was able to work with different departments and able to move around all day.
Cons: was seasonal.
There was never an issue with pay and they communicated with me about any issues, good or bad. It was a seasonal job but I had hoped it would become full time. I was usually the first employee through the door and was always willing to stay late or come in on weekends. It was very challenging at times but I am very good at multitasking so I enjoyed – more... the challenge. – less
Random Jobs
Random Jobs (Former Employee), Tacoma, WANovember 20, 2014
I don't feel as though I could give a great representation of this company as they had looked for a permanent job for me for months and were able to find one. When that job was unsuccessful for reasons I am not sure and then being let go. I don't believe I have very positive things to say. Yet, they have been successful for other family members.
Working for, "NOT AT" Express Employment Professionals
Temp Worker (Current Employee), Evansville, INNovember 19, 2014
Express Employment Professionals is just a temp company placing staff with needful employers. Not a great deal to say there. The benefits are decent, the hold-back period on your payroll is very minimal, and there were never any difficulties with payroll or direct deposit, which is an advantage with security. It's too bad the wages are so low, otherwise – more... I would be content to stay here for a while. – less
A good place to work at..
Inventory Coordinator (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZNovember 19, 2014
Pros: they gave us free lunches every month.
Cons: theres nothing bad bout them.
everyday was a learning day for me when I went to work, ive learned a lot from them. the management was good to employees they kept us busy everyday and the people ive work with were the best. I think the hardest thing about that job was the summer heat in Phoenix. but ive enjoyed working there.
Excellent company with many job opportunities.
Multiple (Former Employee), Asheville, NCNovember 18, 2014
Pros: lots of work with good employers. great paying positions.
Cons: no permenant work was obtained, i moved out of the area.
This was an excellent temp agency. I worked a lot and had varied jobs with varied employers. I worked for the Hilton Hotel as a hostess and as a server for several banquets for 4 months. I worked for a fine jewelry store, full time for 5 months. I worked in the employment office at the Grove Park Inn, Asheville NC doing administrative work. I worked – more... several receptionist jobs, one for a lawyer office. Worked in the marketing department of a large, well known grocery supermarket.

I moved out of the area and no longer was an active client. – less
Temp agency.
Production Team Member, Temp worker (Former Employee), Medford, ORNovember 18, 2014
Express Employment Professionals primary work placements are Nspired/Dagoba. If you have a degree in anything, you are probably better of going some place else to find work. The most enjoyable part of the job was being place in different area and the ability to meet new people.
productive in all types of areas
Temp Job (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, CONovember 17, 2014
they find you a job even if it is not permanent and they keep looking for different types of jobs so you can keep working
Excellent Service
Temp/Laborer (Former Employee), Columbus, INNovember 15, 2014
They work with you, contact you with job opportunities, explain everything you need for a job, contact info, and can even send you text alerts about openings. I highly approve of this company
Great Company
Temp to Hire (Former Employee), Orem , UtahNovember 15, 2014
Pros: very supportive
Cons: couldn't find a job that would turn into long term.
I was a temp to hire worker, I worked a variety of temp jobs. I enjoyed the management. They always made an effort to set me up with jobs that l was experienced in but to challenge me to do a variety of different jobs.
get on my feet
temp (Former Employee), Rockwood, TNNovember 14, 2014
express was a temp service I worked at kimble chase as an express employee which was fun and great as well.
Organized
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Vancouver, WANovember 12, 2014
Pros: close to home
Cons: no healthcare
Worked with the CEO and did many tasks including help conduct interviews, paper work, emails, and answer phones.
Horribly treated by owners
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee), Columbus, OHNovember 12, 2014
Pros: have some really good clients in the columbus market.
Cons: treated badly by owner, treated badly by branch manager, and lazy staff members who took credit for work they did not do.
I don't recommed working here as a staffing professional. Treated badly by owner, treated badly by branch manager, and lazy staff members who took credit for work they did not do.
This is the worst job I ever had the supervisors and employees drink beer in the warehouse and use racist words and refrigerator is dirty
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Flower Mound TexasNovember 12, 2014
Pros: do not work here not a good working environment
Cons: everything poor training on the job
This is the worst job I ever had supervisors and employees drink beer in the warehouse outside the warehouse smoke cigarettes when its not break time outside the warehouse races employees and supervisor listen to music while working refrigerator is dirty never cleaned out properly smells like a trash can constantly and bathrooms are dirty full of the – more... worms on the floor I complain to management and I hope they do something about this and a bad working environment for anybody who's trying to work at this company do not properly trained employees on forklifts and do not show employees videos on how to operate a forklift are electric pallet jack if you work here you will be making a mistake how can a company make this much money and have so much poor judgement ask how to run a business – less
Call Center that never quit
Team Lead (Former Employee), West Chester, OHNovember 11, 2014
Pros: 3 breaks, got to sit, management
Cons: seasonal
The moment you walked in the door at the call center it was chaos. There were calls happening people chattering and sales being made. We were a very busy call center that had 7 divisions in one building such as Cole Haan, The Limited, Avon etc.. The hardest part about the call center was being pregnant while working it was a plus to sit all day but – more... i had to idle a bit more than usual but it was an amazing experience overall. I worked up until i was 38 weeks pregnant having been there it was a wonderful seasonal position. – less
Extrusion
Extrusion Machine Operator (Former Employee), Evansville, INNovember 9, 2014
Extrusion is respecting the machine, and plenty of coordination, as well as , paying close attention to detail.
Meh!
Fulfillment Specialist (Current Employee), Easton, PANovember 8, 2014
Pros: they do offer benefits health dental ect
Cons: temp service frequent layoffs and they always tell you its a long term assignment when it's not.
They played favoritism ALOT. They would call me for jobs, and I accept them... to only have them call me back and tell me they gave the job to somebody else. Which was annoying!!! Overall it is a temp service so if you are working for them you are desperate which they know and they use that to their advantage... The only great thing about working for – more... them is that eventually they will find you work I was never out of work for more than 3 weeks. So at least I knew I could look forward to working for them. – less
will not keep you working
csr (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNNovember 7, 2014
Pros: hour lunches
Cons: only 30 mins on monday and it seems rushed
I was sent to southeastrans where there is a high turn over rate not because you don't like the job but because they let you go for no reason and expect you to not help the clients but rush thru the call and get to the next one. I really liked the job but don't ask for a day off because that's when they will call express and end your assignment.

About Express Employment Professionals

Express offers professional search and contract staffing services through its Specialized Recruiting Group.

Express Employment Professionals Photos