Express Employment Professionals Employee Reviews

it was very nice working here
warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CA6 March 2016
they always had a job available when needed the main manager always called to place you on jobs personally.i worked doing warehouse work and assembly and print press
Pros
there was always a job when needed
Cons
they were sometimes to far away
Do not take care of their contract workers
Office Worker (Former Employee) –  Murrieta, CA25 February 2016
Express in Murrieta will say they are on your side but they are only worried about the bottom line. If you are placed in a good situation this is fine but if you are in a bad job environment don't expect any help from Express. The owner will act like he cares about you but he will go with the client every time.
contract work
Petrolia - Labourer (Former Employee) –  Petrolia, ON2 February 2016
this is a contract work company with temp employment, unable to get full time work, once hrs r completed you are let go and can not work at this company again for 12 months min. hard to get a permanent position
Pros
close to home
Cons
temp employment
Temporary Employment
Human Resources Assistant/Office Administration (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON27 January 2016
Express offered temporary employment with little to no benefits. Rate of pay was well below NOC code. My employment advisor did not know that I was even an employee.
great company
Warehouse Labourer (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB23 January 2016
This recruitment agency has a great team of individuals that are willing to go an extra mile, not only to find you a position of employment but one that suits you. I found the staff at the Edmonton locations to be very helpful and friendly and willing to listen to any questions or concerns you may have about any employer.
Temp Agency
Temporary Assembly Line Labourer (Current Employee) –  London, ON14 January 2016
Have had continuous work through the temp agency but nothing that has turned into a permanent position, which is what I am looking for.
Dismantler Operator
Dismantler Operator, Feeder Machine (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ON21 December 2015
If you can work there's work but if you have to run machine that worn out and the blades brakeing and sliding across floor left right way too dangerous?
easygoing- tough
Associate, Odd Jobs, General Labour (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON18 December 2015
This is an on and off job agency with sometimes plenty of hours and some months without work, the pay rate are always different from 11.50 to 17 and hour and overall the management are amazing people, outstanding employee relationships and customer services kills
contract position only
P/T AP Clerk/Casual-on call Cook (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC2 December 2015
I learned a new accounting software from the company I was assigned. The accounting manager was helpful enough to trained me. I enjoy working in that company (Peoples Drug Store) which I was assigned.
Lots of different jobs, learning new skills.
general labour (Current Employee) –  Guelph, ON23 November 2015
Lots of different jobs, week to week, nothing consistent.Staff are very friendly and only look to set you up with the job that's right for you.
Pros
no comment
Cons
no comment
Always had work for me
labourer- contract worker (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON23 November 2015
I was sent to many different jobs while working for Express because they are a Temp agency. Because of this I didn't always have a typical day, but I did learn many different skills and trades. The management and workers that worked in the office of Express were always very nice and always treated me with respect. I had many different co-workers in my time there, and that was probably the hardest past of the job. Right when a co-worker and I would have something figured out, he or I could be pulled off to another job at any time which made it difficult to get a job done in a practical time. The most enjoyable part of the job for me is knowing when i have done a job well and can go home at night feeling good.
Pros
gained lots of experience
Cons
couldn't find permanent work.
Good stepping stone in between employment
Temporary Assignments (Former Employee) –  Lowermainland, BC21 November 2015
Provided me work in different warehouses, while searching for full time employment. All were fun work places with great people, and opportunity to advance my skills. Not much to tell as I just helped companies/ and their employees during their peak.
Pros
Met some good people
Cons
not having work when I was no longer needed.
great help with work
general labour (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON4 November 2015
They helped with getting great jobs and helped with my learning of employment job places and how to work well with others.
effective and fun workplace
General Labour, (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, ON25 October 2015
I loved working at the warehouse. They were very friendly there and very understanding. we would have fun on the job and get our work done effectively.
Staffing Agency.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB20 October 2015
It is a staffing agency and i had an okay experience with the agency. Learned a bit about shipping and receiving and auto parts with my time there.
Okay place to work
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Edmonton,AB26 September 2015
The hours were very inconsistant and a lot of waiting for a call in,The management was very helpful and worked to get you the hours in.
great place !
part time employee (Current Employee) –  Burlington, Ontario2 September 2015
I showed up and unexpectantly had to do a few test papers on math and whmis and so fourth. Very easy though. Met with a lady who finds the placements for you and she was very understanding about needing a flexible schedule. I told her my availability and that I wasn't interested in any warehouses,assembly lines or anything of that nature. By the end of the week I had several jobs lined up at banquet centre's. $14+ an hour + gratuity all within 15-20min drive. Perfect for part time work when you're also on college. Everything works great around my schedule and I can easily choose which shifts I want or not. People on the same jobs as you are also willing to carpool to save money. Overall the staff at Burlington location are above and beyond friendly. I'd recommend to anyone who is in school and wants some extra money!
Pros
flexible schedule
A busy job where no two days are the same
Staffing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Red Deer12 August 2015
This was a busy location filled with phone calls, interviews, and job connections.
Everyday I would be learning more about different people, different careers, and various companies.
Pros
Networking
Cons
good staff and easily learned job
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON27 July 2015
express is a great company for finding you work fast and trying to find a job within your wants and needs and hours . Pay was standard and hours were good as well, great work environment and always understanding in certain situations.
Pros
temporary to full time
Cons
pay per hour and only 1 break a day which wasnt allowed to be split up
Job Agency that gave many work opportunities
Temp (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON30 June 2015
During my time at this agency, I have noticed that they were very professional and always on top of things. They regularly contacted me for placements to work at factories or construction jobs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Express Employment Professionals. Our community is ready to answer.

Express Employment Professionals Reviews by Location