Express Employment Professionals

Express Employment Professionals Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Georgetown, Ontario
Process Technician (Former Employee), ABM Canada, Former employeeAugust 17, 2012
Pros: execellent professional service
Cons: na
I enjoyed working with Express Professional in Georgetown, Ontario.

My previous placement didn't work out for various reason this was not there fault comes on fauly of the employer not having proper training. Should Express Pros ever have another placement for me again sure why not much better than most other employement agencies out there today.

I – more... want to say thanks for job well done sorry the placement didn't work out something better off. – less
Don't waste your time
Client (Current Employee), Brantford, ONJuly 7, 2012
I registered with Express months ago. Since then, they have put me forward for 1 job. That's it. Even then, I didn't get the job and the company it was with did not have a telephone number (sketchy, I know) so I rang Express and asked my advisor if he could find out why I didn't get the job. That was about 1/2 months ago and I still have not heard back – more... from him.

They are the WORST temporary job agency going. All they want is to increase their numbers, they have no interest in helping you at all. If you're hoping to find a job, don't waste your time with them, go somewhere else! – less
Fun place to work
Laborer (Former Employee), Brantford, ONJune 3, 2012
Its a temp agency what more can I say other then they were quick to find me work and did a good job of keeping me at that position.
Another "Job Agency" Interested in Increasing Clientele Inventory List...
They didnt send me to any interviews! (Former Employee), Hamilton,ONJune 3, 2012
Pros: none.
Cons: too many to list...
Just as the title suggests, they register you to increase their client inventory list and then you never hear from them again. How these agencies stay open is beyond me. There must be an association to complain to in order to shut their doors down. Pathetic.
Communication with the previous shift to know exactly whats been and done and what has to be finished.
Shipping/Receiving (Current Employee), Dallas, TXApril 21, 2014
Observe the work that has been completed
Check and see if everything has been done to customer satisfaction
Print out a run list or customer orders
Complete the run line up
Keep the warehouse clean
Communicate with the next shift about completions and orders
Good In A Pinch
Temp (Current Employee), Braselton, GAApril 19, 2014
Working for temp service is good in a pinch, when the job market seems grim.
COLLECTIONS SPECIALIST
Collections Specialist (Former Employee), PASADENA CSApril 17, 2014
Communicated with debtors by telephone and written correspondence to attempt to bring resolution to unpaid accounts.
Provided through, effective, and accurate account updates on computer files for each call made.
Counseled delinquent accounts debtors to assist in finding funds to meet debt obligations.
There were no hardest part of the job.
The most – more... enjoyable part of the job when debtors paid their accounts off.
I got along with co-workers each day. – less
Worst place ever to work
Staffing Consultant/ (Former Employee), Bowling GreenApril 15, 2014
Pros: helping people
Cons: long hours with only 1 30 min. break
Mismanaged, long unscheduled work hours with only a 30 min. break. Abusive treatment verbal and mental by GM. Rules only apply to a few employees. Unfair treatment by GM.
Express Temp
Research Assistant (temp) (Current Employee), South Charleston, WVApril 14, 2014
Pros: no strings, part-time
Cons: more responsibilities that i planned on. small rate of pay.
Function as temporary employee for company contracted by Express Employment Professionals but have same duties and requirements as full-time employees. However, I only work three days a week, seven hours a day plus one hour for lunch. As I prefer part-time employment the days and hours suit me very well. The hardest part of the job is having the same – more... responsibilities as the permanent employees without benefit of the years of knowledge they have. The best part of the job is in learning new things. I feel more fulfilled the more I learn. Management is different and very strict on this job. I don't mind learning new rules but it's really stressful when you're afraid to make a mistake. I've loved getting to know my co-workers. They're wonderful. – less
Your business is to maintain a beneficial rapport with your agent, then you will receive the benefits of their company
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), San Diego, CAApril 14, 2014
Pros: exposure to different companies, networking possiblities, hands-on approach
Cons: salary to meet your skill level needs to be more accommodating
Since I've worked with Express, I've had three assignments, one being a long-term assignment with Pulse Electronics. My experience was highly valuable for the exposure to new data systems (ManMan, SAP, SLX), as well as learning about the manufacturing and distribution industry, something I have no background in. Most recently I took a position as a – more... receptionist that is frankly below my skill level, however I feel that the exposure that I am given through this agency is what I am investing in. – less
Great place to work.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Mishawaka, INApril 14, 2014
Pros: discount
Cons: company did not care about the customers
Answering phones, runnung POS systems, helping customers.
Express
associate (Former Employee), medford oregonApril 14, 2014
Pros: never working at the same site unless you want to.
Cons: have to travel, never know when you get a job offer.
Express was great to work for because as a student they understood that I need to stay busy throughout the summer in order to survive the rest of the year off three months salary. They are very organized and on top of job openings as soon as they happen.
Employees work hard with little support and direction.
Administrative Staffing Consultant (Current Employee), Longmont, COApril 14, 2014
Dedicated employees, serious about servicing their clients. There is a lot of self-learning and not a lot of direction from management. Typical days include leaving a lot of work undone as there is always more to do than can be done in a single day.
Upbeat and energetic staffing center.
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Mesa, AZApril 13, 2014
Pros: very friendly environment and weekly spiffs.
Cons: short breaks and little medical benefits.
Was responsible for planning and scheduling employee driving routes. Managed and converted daily schedules to all employee needs. Organized monthly roundups to pump up employees to be the number one staffing agency in the valley.
dead end
Scale House Assistant (Former Employee), Springfield, ILApril 12, 2014
Cons: everything
your better off flipping burgers. Express was good at first finding me work. Was still very underpaid but at least I had a job. Would advise anyone to use this service very temporarily.
Do not work for this company
Recruiter (Former Employee), Marietta, GAApril 11, 2014
Each Express branch is individually franchised so the owners are free to treat their employees however they want. Corporate will not help you if you have an issue with anyone within the branches. The salary per year is significantly lower than other staffing companies. They do not provide benefits for their internal employees and the commission scales – more... suck! And not to mention the high turnover rate. The Marietta office is the worst. Do not work for this company. You'll be lucky if you get a paycheck from the owner. – less
The best temp agency around.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Fairfield, CAApril 10, 2014
Pros: good pay for a temp agency
Cons: it'snot guarenteed work
This is probably the best temp agency around Vacaville, CA. The pay is great compared to other agencies. The jobs are just basic jobs.They are professional in how they act and they find you work if you show them you want it.
warehouse environment
Manufacturing Associate (Former Employee), Jackson, TNApril 9, 2014
Pros: set scheduling
Cons: temperature conditions
Temperature conditions vary, set schedules, people very friendly.
I learned to multitask.
temp
Warehouse Worker - Temporary (Current Employee), Portland, ORApril 9, 2014
Great place if you are looking for a place to help you find a job.
Human Resource Assistant (Current Employee), Manchester, NHApril 9, 2014
Pros: fun place to work, very interesting work
Cons: sometimes people you place can disappoint
Family owned, great management! This is a locally owned and managed company. Small but we all get involved with strategy and help with policy, so makes it very interesting.

About Express Employment Professionals

Express offers professional search and contract staffing services through its Specialized Recruiting Group.

Express Employment Professionals Photos