Express Employment Professionals

Express Employment Professionals Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
headhunter games
candidate (Former Employee), HamiltonMay 13, 2013
The agent I dealt with kept changing her story as to how much competition I would have when I was presented for an opportunity. While you should take whatever you hear from a headhunter from a grain of salt, it is pretty bad when they tell you something that contradicts what they told you before!
Speedy and reliable temp service
General Labourer (Current Employee), Kitchener, ONApril 12, 2013
Pros: quick placement time, polite and friendly staff, well organized
Cons: lack of consistency, low wages, too many short term assignments
Over the past couple years since my time in kitchener express has been one of the more reliable temp agencies I've had the chance to work with. They usually returned my calls for a placement very quickly and found employment suitable to my experience.
just a fun work place
Temporary Assignments (Current Employee), Kitchener, ONApril 8, 2013
Pros: having fun while working and liking your job
Cons: long hours
i learned that working with others is like maintaining you car if you don't get the oil and brakes done they with fail or you motor will brake .
Gaining experience good for your resume
General Labourer (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 21, 2013
I get to work with very dedicated hardworking people who for the life of me are day in and out giving their very best towards making the company meet its goals. Need to create long terms spots for employees.
Temporary Work
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee), Calgary, ABFebruary 8, 2013
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: not knowing when your next job will be or how long it will last is very difficult.
My assignment was great while they appreciated Temporary workers but then new management came in and things changed. They no longer wanted temporary workers.

The Co-workers really appreciated me/I enjoyed working with them

The hardest part of the job for me was not having the speed I needed to meet the deadlines. My accuracy in testing at Express – more... was 90% but speed was about 35 wpm. In bookkeeping I never had to worry about speed because accuracy is very important.

The most enjoyable part of the assignment was working with my co-workers. I'm not sure, however, if temporary work is for me. – less
Fun place to work most of the time.
Office Admin (Current Employee), Victoria, BCNovember 13, 2012
Great fun place to work, but sometimes hard due to fact that manager is racist.
Outdated, Ignorant, Poor Skills, and Poor Management
none, as I found better (Former Employee), CloverdaleNovember 5, 2012
Pros: gives you an appropriation for better companies
Cons: doing business with them
This company has a poor attitude and has poor management. I applied at the Cloverdale location. They are out dated, ignorant of the ooutside world, and the one woman I saw seemed to hate working there. I have a feeling they are coasting until retirement, and not really trying to do their job anymore. They do not know how to treat prospective clientele, – more... which is their money maker. I have since applied and have found work through swim recruiters, who are aptly named because they blow these people out of the water! I would never recommend these people, nor do business with them in the future. (If they survive.) – less
Productive and busy work place
Temp assignments to various companies (Former Employee), Eddmonton, ABAugust 31, 2012
Building orders, repetitive manual wrapping skids
Learned how to meet deadlines
Good management but bad at supervisory level
Team work
Long hours standing in one place/position
Good pay, competitive benefits.
Georgetown, Ontario
Process Technician (Former Employee), ABM Canada, Former employeeAugust 17, 2012
Pros: execellent professional service
Cons: na
I enjoyed working with Express Professional in Georgetown, Ontario.

My previous placement didn't work out for various reason this was not there fault comes on fauly of the employer not having proper training. Should Express Pros ever have another placement for me again sure why not much better than most other employement agencies out there today.

I – more... want to say thanks for job well done sorry the placement didn't work out something better off. – less
Don't waste your time
Client (Current Employee), Brantford, ONJuly 7, 2012
I registered with Express months ago. Since then, they have put me forward for 1 job. That's it. Even then, I didn't get the job and the company it was with did not have a telephone number (sketchy, I know) so I rang Express and asked my advisor if he could find out why I didn't get the job. That was about 1/2 months ago and I still have not heard back – more... from him.

They are the WORST temporary job agency going. All they want is to increase their numbers, they have no interest in helping you at all. If you're hoping to find a job, don't waste your time with them, go somewhere else! – less
Fun place to work
Laborer (Former Employee), Brantford, ONJune 3, 2012
Its a temp agency what more can I say other then they were quick to find me work and did a good job of keeping me at that position.
Another "Job Agency" Interested in Increasing Clientele Inventory List...
They didnt send me to any interviews! (Former Employee), Hamilton,ONJune 3, 2012
Pros: none.
Cons: too many to list...
Just as the title suggests, they register you to increase their client inventory list and then you never hear from them again. How these agencies stay open is beyond me. There must be an association to complain to in order to shut their doors down. Pathetic.
Productive environment to work in.
General Labor (Former Employee), Valparaiso, INJuly 23, 2014
While I worked for Express I was very productive in my field of work. I worked hard for my salary and met some great co-workers. I learned how to be professional in a professional environment and provide great customer service skills.
n/a
production (Former Employee), Omaha, NEJuly 22, 2014
Pros: no
Cons: breaks ok
It was ok working at Nagl but the other invironments to hot and not enough pay.
A fun place to work at with excellent lunch areas
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Covina, CAJuly 21, 2014
Pros: safety rewards, free lunches
Every day is fun with new experiences
How to work as a team, being a team player.
Very fun place to work at with exccellent hours and beautiful lunch lunch rooms and lunch areas.
Very nice friendly fun loving people.
There was nevver anything hard about this job, just a fun new experience everyday.
Going to work everyday.
Work environment was multi-cultrual, and had alot of interactions
Assembly worker (Former Employee), Gresham, OR 97030July 18, 2014
Pros: good friendship with workers
Cons: short work span with a company
When I worked for Express I had the night shift, and worked in a multi-cultural environment. Each day we had to package the items they needed to ship out.
I learned to communicate work wise and helped out when I had the chance too. Everyone at work were talkative and we enjoyed our presence and each others company..
While working for them the hardest – more... part was trying to keep the gossip on the low key!! I know that gossip is everywhere and I usually tend to not get myself involved in those kind of situations.
There were times where there were great times too. Potlucks were always a fun thing too. – less
Learned different job positions
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Anchorage, AKJuly 18, 2014
Pros: on the job training was a plus
Cons: no health coverage
Able to meet different co-workers and people, and learned new skills. Had to learn quick, but was manageable.
Many job titles
Temporary job placements (Former Employee), Yuba CIty, CAJuly 17, 2014
I worked a number of fulfilling jobs. Concerts, Manufacturing, Labor, Etc. The staff of this company took really good care of me
Nice place to work
General Laborer (Current Employee), Pomona, CAJuly 16, 2014
Like that the jobs they give keeps me busy. Good company. Nice people.
Professional employment services
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee), Tyler, TXJuly 16, 2014
Pros: fast paced, detail focused.
Cons: temporary assignment
Friendly, detailed focused staffing company that works with job seekers to find the best job placement for their skills set.

About Express Employment Professionals

Express offers professional search and contract staffing services through its Specialized Recruiting Group.

Express Employment Professionals Photos