Express Employment Professionals Employee Reviews

Individual work and team work for various jobs
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC14 August 2017
A typical day at work was a mix of packing products and building skids. There was also paperwork for various items and at times you would work in a team at other times individually. The workplace was mainly quiet at times there would be music playing.
Great experience
Payroll Administrator (Current Employee) –  Sarnia, ON25 July 2017
Great manager and client services people. Very professional office. They check to make sure your happy in your placement, dropping by to see you. Very good office.
Pros
Variety
Cons
Sometime a wait between jobs
Great Place to work
Call Centre Representative (Current Employee) –  Windsor, Ontario25 July 2017
Typical day includes making calls both scripted and non scripted. The management are very easily approachable. Sometimes the hardest part of the job, is remaining completely upbeat and perky after a very long day, but the job must be done, so I carry on. I do have the gift of gab, this position is a perfect fit for me.
Pros
meeting new people all the time
Cons
the only con is that this position is not full time
Alright for starting out
Staffing/Recruitment Coordinator (Co-op) (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON13 June 2017
Low pay and minimal valuable experience. Branch received awards for being second place in the country and they were not even breaking even financially most weeks. Very low standards.
Unreliable and lousy service
N/A (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON9 May 2017
They called me once for a job that I couldn't get a ride to as I live out of town and I can't drive. I told them this was the case and they abliged I've applied to numourous jobs since this and they just ignore my emails and applications. Terrible company with obviously ignorant staff just do yourself a favour and find another agency or get help from a friend.
Pros
Their were none
Cons
Lousy service, unawnsered emails and applications, they take part of your wages
Great People
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON3 May 2017
Express Employment Professionals are a fantastic group of individuals to work for. They found assignments that fit my skills and preferences and were always checking in to ask if I had any questions or concerns regarding assignments I was sent on. The staff at Express are extremely friendly and personable. Overall fantastic business.
Nothing specific to write about
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON30 April 2017
Express sent me to work at four different companies, none of which were great but its a good way to find work fast. However, I certainly don't recommend it for long term.
Pros
Easy to find work
Cons
Bad pay
great experience
Mechanical assembler, Q.A. labor, and sales (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON26 April 2017
staff is always available if you have any concerns regarding the placement. they are very knowledgeable and pair up the correct employees with a good employers
Pros
fun working enviroment
Cons
contract only
Temp agency
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KY10 April 2017
I had constant work, but it's been a while that I was employed through the staffing agency. I had assignments that weren't so great, and others where I wish I would have been hired on full time.
Useful for general labor only
Temp Agent (Former Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC25 March 2017
I have no problem with Express Employment Professionals Management, I just find that the only work you can find at their establishment in abundance is generally labor based.
Great training with this company.
Owner/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON22 March 2017
Manged a staff of recruiters for all aspects of recruitment. I handled all executive, and permanent roles for several companies in the area.
I recruited for all industries in the territory that I owned.
Pros
Great training
Cons
No Flexible work schedule
Good temporary work
Temporary Assignments (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON8 March 2017
-low salary
-good flexibility
-options is a pro
-most workplaces don't respect and treat new people like trash
-no benefits
-no guarantee of advancement and benefits
Pros
flexibility
Cons
low salary, not much advancement
Nice People
Truck Driver/Laborer (Current Employee) –  Pickering, ON28 February 2017
Nice people, not enough work for my taste. Genuinely seem like they care about you. Constantly asking for work with no results
energetic enviornment
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON27 February 2017
i learned to work in team and how to take decision in difficult situation and main thing is that i developed my social and professional skills instead of this i also learned how to encourage our colleague to work if they are upset
Enjoyable well managed business
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK17 February 2017
A well managed business that strives in finding the right employment for everyone. They made sure that I understood everything about my assigned posting and that I fit in well.
Was a great place to work while I was studying.
Banquet Server (Current Employee) –  London, ON8 February 2017
I enjoy working for express because you get to choose when to take shifts. While studying it was the perfect opportunity because I could accept shifts around my school schedule.
low wages
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  mjssissauga14 January 2017
low wages placed in a very good company to work for TenPlus architectural products. Found pay was always on time and office staff at agency very friendly
Dont bother
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON6 January 2017
Not a pleasant experience, got set up with express and worked one day at a job and they had delayed shipping. After that they text you to show up for jobs the same day of, never return your emails/texts quickly or if at all. Just entirely a waste of time
Pros
Cons
everything
Hard working and decent
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB28 December 2016
This is a hard working and decent Temp Agency to work for. The wages differ as per the job and its requirements. I have had a few positions become permanent, however, again in an economic downturn things are never as permanent as one might think.
They (Jo) is straight forward and always on the phone trying to connect people with positions.
The hardest part would be the instability and consistency of new placements. The best part is always meeting new people, as well as places. I have learned a lot from my placements, not just about myself but the positions and placements I wish to peruse as a career.
Great Temp Angency
Temp employee (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC21 December 2016
Lots of fun
Good pay for transitioning into work
Great staff
flexible hours
Convenient location in Delta
I would go back if I couldnt find work full time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Express Employment Professionals. Our community is ready to answer.

Express Employment Professionals Reviews by Location