Express Employment Professionals Employee Review

View all Express Employment Professionals reviews

Poor management and handling
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FL27 March 2014
Dishonest and disrespectful staff and management. Poor experience with the company and lack of direction and communication between company and I.
Pros
Ease of putting in hours, paid weekly
Cons
lack of respect and integrity of management

Other Express Employment Professionals Employee Reviews

Depending on which branch you work for...
Front Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON4 February 2018
If you are lucky, you will be working with a well organized team.

In my case, the owners/managers where I worked ran the place while having different mind sets and unprofessional attitudes as they dunk a lot of work on you. Do not expect that they will keep a promise of an increase in your rate, or a promotion, or a spectacular result of your hardwork. Understaffed office and they take it personally when you call in sick.

I left the office because I ended up working both as a receptionist and a staffing scheduler/coordinator with no pay increase since I started, to think the minimum wage increased as of 2018. Expect to have no formal training (learned 70-80% of work on my own) and be scolded infront of other employees/applicants over small things.
Pros
No weekends, some applicants are nice to deal with
Cons
Long hours, understaffed, disorganize, low pay, unprofessional management
Overall a great experience.
Temporary Office Professional (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK1 February 2018
Express was Great. The nature of temporary work is feast or famine, however, the staff at Express do their best for their team. Pay is much better than other places who frankly on the explotive side when it comes to the people who are their bread and butter. Express really works for employee and employer.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Express Employment Professionals. Our community is ready to answer.

51.7K