Express Employment Professionals Employee Reviews

Good one
Express Associate (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON9 November 2016
Express professional has always been a nice place to work, especially if there is an opening.

However, you need to be on the lookout for job opportunities when there is no more job
Pros
GOOD PLACE
Cons
BE ON THE LOOK OUT
Above average wages for an agency, other than that, there are no advantages.
Associate (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS3 November 2016
Express Employment Professionals does in fact, offer above average wages for an agency. Aside from that the employees there are bullied into taking shifts that they don't want, Given the runaround when that ask a yes or no question, and told they're unreliable if they report themselves as unavailable. Steer clear of this company if you can.....
Pros
Above average wages
Cons
Treated like trash
Good agency to work for
Temporary Assignments (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON23 October 2016
I have nothing negative to say, only positive. People in the office are nice and they work hard to get you out.

So far I think they are great. I have been able to work pretty consistently with them. They are always friendly, and they are honest with you, this is key.
Pros
they have a lot of work
Cons
can't think of any
Great company
GENERAL LABOURER (Current Employee) –  Red Deer, AB21 October 2016
Love the interaction with the company and other works. They always fit you to the job desired and never have any issues. When you need time off there is no hesitations.
Worst temp agency in Barrie ON
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON7 October 2016
When I started with Express I had high hopes of finding a permanent job, yet the only job they'll give you is a split shift for a delivery currier and maybe one of the worst delivery currier in Barrie ON, hardly train their temps properly which means they want you to learn a certain few trucks in only a few days but if you mess up once your gone, people showing up late and no one doing anything but if you're a good worker with a heart I suggest you stay away from this temp agency, rude and very unorganized company ever.
Pros
Very friendly drivers
Cons
Split shift, being treated like youre a idiot, refuses to train the temps in general.
Very very bad company
Worker (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB20 September 2016
Wish i could give 0 stars to this company

They waste your time so much and are very rude
You get a low low pay and no benifits at all. They will lie to your face and stay they job will last for a few months but its really only for a week.

I can go on and on but not wasting my time

Stay away
Pros
Cons
So many to many to list
LCBO Warehouse (Former Employee) –  London, ON13 September 2016
Express Employment Professionals is a good place to go if your looking for temporary work, They always try finding you work when your out of it, staff is pretty friendly.
Always fun not knowing what job is next
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Whitby, ON8 August 2016
Being with Express Pros was a blast considering I did not know what job would be at hand the next week or next month. I was able to meet great people at each placement and even new friends. Which is why I returned to Express Pros in Canada.
Work
General Labourer (Temp) (Current Employee) –  Red Deer, AB28 July 2016
They have been great at finding work for me, although because its temporary work, the work can be a little inconsistent.
Pros
Helps pay the bills
Cons
Not long term solution
Great People
Administrative Assistant, SunOpta, Richmond (Current Employee) –  Cloverdale, BC15 July 2016
They're great. They work hard to keep you working. I really appreciate all they do. Calling me early in the day and making sure I have work
Pros
Great opportunities
Cons
some of the companies that call for workers
big variety of job opportunities.
Inspection Point Worker at Dr. Oetker plant (Current Employee) –  London, ON7 July 2016
Gives a lot of opportunities to get experience and expand skills in different spheres. Professional management team.
very nice work place with great management
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON22 June 2016
I work in a manufactured product which have bottle water etc. I work with a team of people who were very serious and always ready to work . I learned how to be patient. The management team was always respectful and helpful. The hardest part was trying to staying on my feet for 3 hours and the most enjoyable part was meeting and helping new people.
Pros
good team
Cons
long hours on my feet
Management very unprofessional
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON6 June 2016
unprofessional attitudes towards employees as well as assigning more jobs then what was agreed upon. Never seemed to care about the staff only looked at them as numbers.
Cons
never get your breaks
Temporary Jobs throughout the city
Temp (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB11 May 2016
A typical work day with express is set up in advance, and the jobs are usually within a reasonable distance. Through express I've learned that it's always within my best interest to be prepared and adaptable. The hardest part about working as a temp without other employment is not knowing if I can pay for things I could normally pay for.
Pros
Flexible hours, reasonable wages, weekly pay
Cons
Inconsistent work schedules, occasional short notice
Horrible agency
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth rd burlington6 May 2016
Full of lies. Treat you like garbage didn't get paid for manual labor jobs. All I did every second is to close tub
Or peel squash. Just don't waste your time I wish I knew that earlier. I would have continued working if they didn't rip me off till I got another job. Fu express
They dont pay you for all hours worked, very hard labor work low pay 12$/h no benefits no security jump from one job to other standing all day dangerous enviroment
Pros
None just job to survive
Cons
Ha
Great environment
Office Management (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 May 2016
Fairly easy going environment, great co-workers, great hours, can gain a lot of knowledge on recruiting. Client relationship is well maintained.
Great peole
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON21 April 2016
As we all know express is a temp agency so we are all there to take what we can get , the people at express employment do everything they can to get you into a job as soon as they can to try and find you a full time place. The hardest part of going threw a temp agency is defiantly never knowing how long the placement is or how long you are going to have work for.
Pros
They do what ever they can too help you
Cons
sometimes no work
Productive and fun workplace
HR Intern (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 April 2016
I learned lot in HR functions. It was productive and fun workplace where you can have chances to grow more. The management of the company always supports the employees.
working with a good boss and other employees
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  hamilton area13 April 2016
i was mostly servicing automatic doors long days driving through out southern ontario. I enjoyed my job working on my own or installing doors with others. having the manager happy with my work was very important to me.
Pros
van for full time use
Cons
long hrs, but i didn't mind
They found me work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Cloverdale, BC13 April 2016
I was laid off and needed to pay the bills
Express had me working a couple days after I applied
The wages are pretty low, but it was enough to buy me time until I could find a permanent job on my own.

Your chances of getting permanent full time work through this agency are pretty slim
They make money on you being a temp, so look for permanent jobs on your own
Pros
They quickly find you work
Cons
Some office staff seem like they're sick of their job