Express Employment Professionals Employee Review

View all Express Employment Professionals reviews

Great company and management
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CA30 September 2012
I love working for Express. The staff really care about you and want to help you. They've done a great job of finding temp jobs that fit for me.

Other Express Employment Professionals Employee Reviews

very easy place to work at
Shipper and Receiver (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON20 February 2018
they had no problem helping me if i didnt know the job/ it was a temp agency but was run just like a buisness with nothing but great staff to help and provide the info when needed
Depending on which branch you work for...
Front Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON4 February 2018
If you are lucky, you will be working with a well organized team.

In my case, the owners/managers where I worked ran the place while having different mind sets and unprofessional attitudes as they dunk a lot of work on you. Do not expect that they will keep a promise of an increase in your rate, or a promotion, or a spectacular result of your hardwork. Understaffed office and they take it personally when you call in sick.

I left the office because I ended up working both as a receptionist and a staffing scheduler/coordinator with no pay increase since I started, to think the minimum wage increased as of 2018. Expect to have no formal training (learned 70-80% of work on my own) and be scolded infront of other employees/applicants over small things.
Pros
No weekends, some applicants are nice to deal with
Cons
Long hours, understaffed, disorganize, low pay, unprofessional management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Express Employment Professionals. Our community is ready to answer.

51.7K