Express Employment Professionals

Express Employment Professionals Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Great peole
General Labourer (Former Employee), Brantford, ONApril 21, 2016
Pros: They do what ever they can too help you
Cons: sometimes no work
As we all know express is a temp agency so we are all there to take what we can get , the people at express employment do everything they can to get you into a job as soon as they can to try and find you a full time place. The hardest part of going threw a temp agency is defiantly never knowing how long the placement is or how long you are going to have work for.
working with a good boss and other employees
General Labourer (Current Employee), hamilton areaApril 13, 2016
Pros: van for full time use
Cons: long hrs, but i didn't mind
i was mostly servicing automatic doors long days driving through out southern ontario. I enjoyed my job working on my own or installing doors with others. having the manager happy with my work was very important to me.
They found me work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Cloverdale, BCApril 13, 2016
Pros: They quickly find you work
Cons: Some office staff seem like they're sick of their job
I was laid off and needed to pay the bills
Express had me working a couple days after I applied
The wages are pretty low, but it was enough to buy me time until I could find a permanent job on my own.

Your chances of getting permanent full time work through this agency are pretty slim
They make money on you being a temp, so look for permanent jobs on your own
Well organized and Flexible
General Labourer (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONApril 3, 2016
Employment Professionals was very quick in finding job placements for different companies. It was well organized on when sending to various locations and very easy to work with scheduling.
Fun place to work
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee), London, ONMarch 25, 2016
i have already filled out one for express employment not sure why your site is asking for is again... semi confused but I must write something in this box to proceed sorry
Regular work placement
Various Temporary Term Placements (Former Employee), Georgetown, ONMarch 11, 2016
it was what you would expect from a placement agency, working all over the place in various environments. It was nice seeing different workplaces
it was very nice working here
warehouse worker (Former Employee), Glendale, CAMarch 6, 2016
Pros: there was always a job when needed
Cons: they were sometimes to far away
they always had a job available when needed the main manager always called to place you on jobs personally.i worked doing warehouse work and assembly and print press
Do not take care of their contract workers
Office Worker (Former Employee), Murrieta, CAFebruary 25, 2016
Express in Murrieta will say they are on your side but they are only worried about the bottom line. If you are placed in a good situation this is fine but if you are in a bad job environment don't expect any help from Express. The owner will act like he cares about you but he will go with the client every time.
contract work
Petrolia - Labourer (Former Employee), Petrolia, ONFebruary 2, 2016
Pros: close to home
Cons: temp employment
this is a contract work company with temp employment, unable to get full time work, once hrs r completed you are let go and can not work at this company again for 12 months min. hard to get a permanent position
Temporary Employment
Human Resources Assistant/Office Administration (Former Employee), Sarnia, ONJanuary 27, 2016
Pros: None
Cons: Everything
Express offered temporary employment with little to no benefits. Rate of pay was well below NOC code. My employment advisor did not know that I was even an employee.
great company
Warehouse Labourer (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABJanuary 23, 2016
This recruitment agency has a great team of individuals that are willing to go an extra mile, not only to find you a position of employment but one that suits you. I found the staff at the Edmonton locations to be very helpful and friendly and willing to listen to any questions or concerns you may have about any employer.
Temp Agency
Temporary Assembly Line Labourer (Current Employee), London, ONJanuary 14, 2016
Have had continuous work through the temp agency but nothing that has turned into a permanent position, which is what I am looking for.
Dismantler Operator
Dismantler Operator, Feeder Machine (Current Employee), Brantford, ONDecember 21, 2015
If you can work there's work but if you have to run machine that worn out and the blades brakeing and sliding across floor left right way too dangerous?
easygoing- tough
Associate, Odd Jobs, General Labour (Current Employee), Woodbridge, ONDecember 18, 2015
This is an on and off job agency with sometimes plenty of hours and some months without work, the pay rate are always different from 11.50 to 17 and hour and overall the management are amazing people, outstanding employee relationships and customer services kills
contract position only
P/T AP Clerk/Casual-on call Cook (Current Employee), Burnaby, BCDecember 2, 2015
I learned a new accounting software from the company I was assigned. The accounting manager was helpful enough to trained me. I enjoy working in that company (Peoples Drug Store) which I was assigned.
Lots of different jobs, learning new skills.
general labour (Current Employee), Guelph, ONNovember 23, 2015
Pros: no comment
Cons: no comment
Lots of different jobs, week to week, nothing consistent.Staff are very friendly and only look to set you up with the job that's right for you.
Always had work for me
labourer- contract worker (Former Employee), Sarnia, ONNovember 23, 2015
Pros: gained lots of experience
Cons: couldn't find permanent work.
I was sent to many different jobs while working for Express because they are a Temp agency. Because of this I didn't always have a typical day, but I did learn many different skills and trades. The management and workers that worked in the office of Express were always very nice and always treated me with respect. I had many different co-workers in my time there, and that was probably the hardest past of the job. Right when a co-worker and I would have something figured out, he or I could be pulled off to another job at any time which made it difficult to get a job done in a practical time. The most enjoyable part of the job for me is knowing when i have done a job well and can go home at night feeling good.
Good stepping stone in between employment
Temporary Assignments (Former Employee), Lowermainland, BCNovember 21, 2015
Pros: Met some good people
Cons: not having work when I was no longer needed.
Provided me work in different warehouses, while searching for full time employment. All were fun work places with great people, and opportunity to advance my skills. Not much to tell as I just helped companies/ and their employees during their peak.
great help with work
general labour (Former Employee), Oakville, ONNovember 4, 2015
They helped with getting great jobs and helped with my learning of employment job places and how to work well with others.
effective and fun workplace
General Labour, (Former Employee), Georgetown, ONOctober 25, 2015
I loved working at the warehouse. They were very friendly there and very understanding. we would have fun on the job and get our work done effectively.