Express Employment Professionals

Express Employment Professionals Employee Reviews in Canada

very nice work place with great management
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ONJune 22, 2016
I work in a manufactured product which have bottle water etc. I work with a team of people who were very serious and always ready to work . I learned how to be patient. The management team was always respectful and helpful. The hardest part was trying to staying on my feet for 3 hours and the most enjoyable part was meeting and helping new people.
Pros
good team
Cons
long hours on my feet
Temporary Jobs throughout the city
Temp (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABMay 11, 2016
A typical work day with express is set up in advance, and the jobs are usually within a reasonable distance. Through express I've learned that it's always within my best interest to be prepared and adaptable. The hardest part about working as a temp without other employment is not knowing if I can pay for things I could normally pay for.
Pros
Flexible hours, reasonable wages, weekly pay
Cons
Inconsistent work schedules, occasional short notice
Horrible agency
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth rd burlingtonMay 6, 2016
Full of lies. Treat you like garbage didn't get paid for manual labor jobs. All I did every second is to close tub
Or peel squash. Just don't waste your time I wish I knew that earlier. I would have continued working if they didn't rip me off till I got another job. Fu express
They dont pay you for all hours worked, very hard labor work low pay 12$/h no benefits no security jump from one job to other standing all day dangerous enviroment
Pros
None just job to survive
Cons
Ha
Great peole
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ONApril 21, 2016
As we all know express is a temp agency so we are all there to take what we can get , the people at express employment do everything they can to get you into a job as soon as they can to try and find you a full time place. The hardest part of going threw a temp agency is defiantly never knowing how long the placement is or how long you are going to have work for.
Pros
They do what ever they can too help you
Cons
sometimes no work
They found me work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Cloverdale, BCApril 13, 2016
I was laid off and needed to pay the bills
Express had me working a couple days after I applied
The wages are pretty low, but it was enough to buy me time until I could find a permanent job on my own.

Your chances of getting permanent full time work through this agency are pretty slim
They make money on you being a temp, so look for permanent jobs on your own
Pros
They quickly find you work
Cons
Some office staff seem like they're sick of their job
Always fun not knowing what job is next
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Whitby, ONAugust 8, 2016
Being with Express Pros was a blast considering I did not know what job would be at hand the next week or next month. I was able to meet great people at each placement and even new friends. Which is why I returned to Express Pros in Canada.
working with a good boss and other employees
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  hamilton areaApril 13, 2016
i was mostly servicing automatic doors long days driving through out southern ontario. I enjoyed my job working on my own or installing doors with others. having the manager happy with my work was very important to me.
Pros
van for full time use
Cons
long hrs, but i didn't mind
Great People
Administrative Assistant, SunOpta, Richmond (Current Employee) –  Cloverdale, BCJuly 15, 2016
They're great. They work hard to keep you working. I really appreciate all they do. Calling me early in the day and making sure I have work
Pros
Great opportunities
Cons
some of the companies that call for workers
Do not take care of their contract workers
Office Worker (Former Employee) –  Murrieta, CAFebruary 25, 2016
Express in Murrieta will say they are on your side but they are only worried about the bottom line. If you are placed in a good situation this is fine but if you are in a bad job environment don't expect any help from Express. The owner will act like he cares about you but he will go with the client every time.
Management very unprofessional
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ONJune 6, 2016
unprofessional attitudes towards employees as well as assigning more jobs then what was agreed upon. Never seemed to care about the staff only looked at them as numbers.
Cons
never get your breaks
big variety of job opportunities.
Inspection Point Worker at Dr. Oetker plant (Current Employee) –  London, ONJuly 7, 2016
Gives a lot of opportunities to get experience and expand skills in different spheres. Professional management team.
great company
Warehouse Labourer (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABJanuary 23, 2016
This recruitment agency has a great team of individuals that are willing to go an extra mile, not only to find you a position of employment but one that suits you. I found the staff at the Edmonton locations to be very helpful and friendly and willing to listen to any questions or concerns you may have about any employer.
it was very nice working here
warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAMarch 6, 2016
they always had a job available when needed the main manager always called to place you on jobs personally.i worked doing warehouse work and assembly and print press
Pros
there was always a job when needed
Cons
they were sometimes to far away
Well organized and Flexible
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ONApril 3, 2016
Employment Professionals was very quick in finding job placements for different companies. It was well organized on when sending to various locations and very easy to work with scheduling.
Productive and fun workplace
HR Intern (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 16, 2016
I learned lot in HR functions. It was productive and fun workplace where you can have chances to grow more. The management of the company always supports the employees.
Great environment
Office Management (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 4, 2016
Fairly easy going environment, great co-workers, great hours, can gain a lot of knowledge on recruiting. Client relationship is well maintained.
Always had work for me
labourer- contract worker (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ONNovember 23, 2015
I was sent to many different jobs while working for Express because they are a Temp agency. Because of this I didn't always have a typical day, but I did learn many different skills and trades. The management and workers that worked in the office of Express were always very nice and always treated me with respect. I had many different co-workers in my time there, and that was probably the hardest past of the job. Right when a co-worker and I would have something figured out, he or I could be pulled off to another job at any time which made it difficult to get a job done in a practical time. The most enjoyable part of the job for me is knowing when i have done a job well and can go home at night feeling good.
Pros
gained lots of experience
Cons
couldn't find permanent work.
contract work
Petrolia - Labourer (Former Employee) –  Petrolia, ONFebruary 2, 2016
this is a contract work company with temp employment, unable to get full time work, once hrs r completed you are let go and can not work at this company again for 12 months min. hard to get a permanent position
Pros
close to home
Cons
temp employment
Fun place to work
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  London, ONMarch 25, 2016
i have already filled out one for express employment not sure why your site is asking for is again... semi confused but I must write something in this box to proceed sorry
Regular work placement
Various Temporary Term Placements (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, ONMarch 11, 2016
it was what you would expect from a placement agency, working all over the place in various environments. It was nice seeing different workplaces

Express Employment Professionals Reviews by Location