Our client, a reputable manufacturer of aerial devices/equipment has 2 immediate full-time openings for Crane and Aerial Device In-house Service Technicians in Mississauga. The candidates should have experience on bucket trucks/aerial devices.
The technician is responsible for performing pre-delivery inspections, maintenance, repair and rebuilding on crane and aerial device equipment, so must be able to:
- diagnose faults or malfunctions
- adjust, repair, or replace all defective equipment parts, components or systems
- test the repaired equipment for proper performance
- service and maintain accurate work orders
- complete work in a safe, efficient and capable manner within company safety standards
- work with minimal supervision and also participate in the work of other technicians and apprentices
Candidate should have:
- a minimum of 2 to 4 years of experience in the field
- strong proficiency in reading/interpreting technical manuals relating to manufacturer specifications and warranty environments
- a demonstrated ability to efficiently troubleshoot and repair issues in electronic, mechanical, electro/hydraulic systems common to crane and utility equipment products
- familiarity with C225-10
- good communication skills both verbal and written
- proficiency with computers
- a positive attitude
Education: Vocational Diploma
Compensation: $45,000 - $65,000 a year (depending on experience) with full benefits, a matching pension plan, plus a career within a leading Canadian aerial device manufacturing company with a successful track record of more than 30 years.
Shifts for this role are Days, 7:30am-4:00pm (Monday to Friday), some overtime may be required.
Please send your resume via:
Email: Ronald.umarkhitab [at expresspros.com
Express offers professional search and contract staffing services through its Specialized Recruiting Group.