Express is hiring! Our client is seeking a HEALTH & WELLNESS SPA MANAGER to join their client’s team in the beautiful Okanagan - Vernon, BC. We are looking for a highly motivated, team-oriented individual who will thrive within a fast-paced environment.
The successful applicant will be responsible for maintaining a competent and motivated team, creating a learning environment to maximize productivity, skill development and staff retention.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Monitor day to day operations of the Spa and oversee departments including massage, salon, fitness, and esthetics
- Monitor staff performances and provide coaching, counselling and disciplinary action when required.
- Manage, train and motivate all personnel to provide exceptional service.
- Assist with guest services including answering reception phones, booking spa reservations and making sure all guests receive a seamless and enjoyable spa experience.
- Monthly inventory and staff schedules and payroll duties.
- Ordering operating supplies, spa products and necessary equipment
- Respond to inquiries and complaints
- Monitoring profitability of the Spa and its services; making recommendations and undertaking changes as required
- Develop and introduce creative, stylish up-to-date treatment menus and packages
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in a Spa environment; spa management preferred
- Accounting skills
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to multi task
- A “lead by example” and take-charge attitude
- Innovative and creative personality
This is a full time position $45-55K annually with benefits and Spa perks!
Express Employment Professionals Kelowna is part of the #1 Staffing Franchise in North America and some of the benefits we offer to you locally include:
- We represent a number of businesses in the Okanagan - many hire exclusively through us.
- Companies we work with are confirmed to be great places to work.
- We tap the hidden job market -- many of our openings are not advertised elsewhere.
- Many of our positions are full time or lead to full time jobs.
- There is never a cost to applicants to secure a position.
Individuals meeting the criteria above are encouraged to submit their resume. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only selected individuals will be contacted.
Express Employment Professionals serves local businesses with both full-time and temporary staffing and job placement in addition to...