Site Technician Job Description and requirements
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
1. Work onsite at various customer sites according to work orders and assignments given by Project Manager.
2. Perform installations, repairs, commissioning, troubleshoots, and tests various telecom equipment and cables as needed.
3. Complete installation and work order documentation.
4. Assists co-workers with installation and maintenance of site components.
5. Adheres to quality control guidelines for all installations.
6. Provide Project Management functions as needed.
7. Perform site surveys and evaluations as needed.
8. Reports to Project Manager for work performed on a daily basis.
Experience: 2 years in the related field.
Languages: Speak English, Read English, Write English
Security and Safety: Criminal record check, Driver's validity license check
Major Work Area: Installation, Maintenance, Repair, Service
Type of Establishment Experience: Telecommunications
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Tight deadlines, Repetitive tasks, Handling heavy loads, Physically demanding, Manual dexterity, Attention to details, Ability to distinguish between colors, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Bending, crouching, kneeling
Work Site Environment: Indoors & Outdoors
Transportation/Travel Information: Valid driver's license, willing to travel
Work Location Information: Various locations
Web Site: http://www.experteers.ca
Experteers Corp. is a well-established provider of contracting and consulting services to Canadian Telecom and IT industries. Experteers...