Site Helper Job Description and requirements
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
1. Assist Site Technician in installations, repairs and tests various telecom equipment and cables as needed.
2. Assist co-workers with installation and maintenance of site components as directed.
3. Move materials, tools, cables and site equipment from and to work areas.
4. Collect and properly dispose installation leftovers, like cables, tie wraps,..etc.
5. Adhere to quality control and safety guidelines for all installations.
6. Perform other activities at work locations, as directed.
7. Car driving experience will be an asset.
Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
Languages: Speak English, Read English, Write English
Security and Safety: Criminal record check, Driver's validity license check
Major Work Area: Installation, Maintenance, Repair, Service
Type of Establishment Experience: Telecommunications
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Tight deadlines, Repetitive tasks, Handling heavy loads, Physically demanding, Manual dexterity, Attention to details, Ability to distinguish between colors, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Bending, crouching, kneeling
Work Site Environment: Outdoors,
Transportation/Travel Information: Valid driver's license, willing to travel
Work Location Information: Various locations
Employer: Experteers Corporation