Expert Global Solutions (EGS Corp) Employee Reviews

Quick Money for the Stone Skinned
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON9 March 2017
Not for the faint of heart, You take a lot of flack from customers who are rightfully upset and it is your job as a Customer Servist Specialist to de-escelate the situation and remedy it while keeping both company and customer happy.
If your good at it and not taking things personally, there is lots of commission advancement to be made from sales and good work ethic.
Pros
bonuses, commissions, health care
Cons
long hours, menial job, degrading customers
not bad if u dont have other option
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC3 March 2017
people there are nice , flexible. the only comment is it is not fair not to do whatever it takes not to give people bonus which they deserve.
every month they have a reason not to give bonus
Pros
flexible
Cons
work environment is boring
fun environment a bit stressful!!!!!
csr (Former Employee) –  montreal25 December 2016
fun environment a bit stressful! great learning opportunity. coworker are helpful and friendly. management good and no growth opportunity!
Pros
fun environment, good floor csr colleague
Cons
some supervisor sucks!!! trainers attitude surprising!! typical asian!
Communications Trainer (Former Employee) –  Philippines18 November 2016
EGS is a great company to work for. I represented them as a Communications Training Specialist and I have learned alot with the Learning & Development team to grow as a trainer.
Big Changes Need to occur
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON8 October 2016
Big Changes need to occur in this company in order to keep employees happy and satisfied with the work they are doing on a daily basis. Although the people on the floor do there best -- Upper Management needs to get involved and make changes.
Team work oriented place.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON17 September 2016
Acquiring experience in full customer service, working in a team. Very team oriented, very understanding about employees work time and private time.
Environnement de travail agreable pour un debut mais stagnant avec le temps
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON2 August 2016
Repondre aux appelles des clients, ouvrir des demandes de reclamation et conduire des entrevues medical pour evaluer les applications d'assurances

Avec ce travail j'ai beaucoup appris sur les politiques d'assurance mais aussi de termes medicaux.

On travail individuellement la majorite des temps tout en sachant que je peux compter sur mes collegues au besoin.

Pas difficile mais l'aspect defit de mon travail c'est de pouvoir gerer des clients insatistifaits et les assissister jusqu'a satisfaction.

L'aspect agreeable est le service rendue aux clients
Pros
schedule
Benefits
excellent service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  philippines3 July 2016
Amazing people and environment. It motivates me to be a good person and responsible in duties. Taking calls for 8 hours in U.S. Account is fun
Pros
incentives
Egs
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON11 June 2016
Egs was a place where I found excellent friends, was not too complicated and they made sure you did not lose your job because they always found one that suited you within the company...There was always a cheering section to say great job..And it was close enough to commute to..Excellent management and staff...Never a dull moment ..Would have liked to been able to work part time or less hours for health reasons such as exercise and diet...Would like to go back..The pay was minimum but so is every where else and the bonuses were great if you were able to make them...Excellent company to work for..The only reason I left was because I needed to concentrate on diet and exercise ...
Good company, bad management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON22 May 2016
The company itself was satisfying to work in. However the floor supervisors were horrible. Constantly coming in late, never able to answer questions, constantly denying comission over completely random reasons.
Pros
Great team, good working environment, good training
Cons
management
a place to be avoided
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON1 April 2016
lack of training, constant turn over of staff, very low morale, only reason some people were working there is that their welfare benefits got cut. Managements attitude was that if you not like it, then leave.
Pros
Cons
low wages, treatment by management
Productive and Fun Workplace
Customer Service Representative/Collections Agent (Former Employee) –  Philippines29 January 2016
My typical day at work is providing customer service over the phone. Answer escalated calls is very tough job, especially if the phrase " The customer is always right" doesn't fit anymore. I learned to patience and keep my composure when feel pressured at work. I also know how to provide appropriate solutions when needed. The management are nice. Benefits are okay. My co-workers are the best. I love team building. Enjoyable part of the job is when you fulfill your customer needs and when my team won as top ranks with undeniable rewards.
Fun place
Représentante service à la clientèle bilingue (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC29 January 2016
I log in to my phone everyday and I receive hundred of calls from angry and happy customers and I always make sure my answers meet their needs.
At EGS, what I am learning everyday is team work, when a customer service representative is faced with a difficult situation, other agents mobilize to make sure there is a way out.
However, it is not always easy to smile on the phone to a customer who is not pleasant at all, it really requires lots of self-control.
But I enjoy the work atmosphere there, it is really a cosy and pleasant one.
Pros
paid overtime
Contacted customers, former customers, and potential customers in order to quote, validate, and sell Life, Accident, and Sickness insurance policies
Licensed Agent Representative (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON9 December 2015
• Exhibited strong understanding of and ability to explain multiple insurance products to customers.
• Exceeded specified retention goal and expectations
• Worked with the following computer programs: Citrix, Call Quick, and CMS
Pros
hours are flexible
Cons
not a clean work environment, over worked and under appreciated
Insurance call centre
Outbound Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON15 October 2015
Supportive call centre that will push to get sales. Cold calling to sell insurance to woman that we can inform about the insurance plan.
productive and very good management
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Central Luzon, Philippines21 May 2015
The manager and supervisors are very approachable, they really value their agents concerns and treat them equally, indeed, very professional.
Pros
great incentives
Cons
night shift
Horrible place
Customer Relations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC8 May 2015
terrible place, terrible management, mistreat employees. There is no room for advancement. They suck the life out of you.
Pros
Good co-workers
Cons
No room for advancement
enjoy the company
customers service (Former Employee) –  montreal22 April 2015
Great environment to work in, co workers was good in teamwork, the reason for the 3 stars was because of the benefits and pay grade.
Stay away
Customer service (Current Employee) –  Hamilton26 March 2015
This is by far the worst company I have ever worked for!! When you start working here you are told the hours are guaranteed, fantastic benefits and everyone is amazing, if you want it you can become a manager within months!!!

These are all lies. We are sent home early almost every day, the leads we get in are recycled month after month and we are harassing women constantly. If you don't get sales you will be sent home. Management is horrendous. Abusive and disrespectful. STAY AWAY!!
Sales for the strong
Sales/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  hamilton3 January 2015
Wonderful team of women. Great location. Not a profession for me

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Expert Global Solutions (EGS Corp). Our community is ready to answer.

2.9