Expert Global Solutions (EGS Corp)

Expert Global Solutions (EGS Corp) Employee Reviews

a place to be avoided
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ONApril 1, 2016
lack of training, constant turn over of staff, very low morale, only reason some people were working there is that their welfare benefits got cut. Managements attitude was that if you not like it, then leave.
Pros
Cons
low wages, treatment by management
Productive and Fun Workplace
Customer Service Representative/Collections Agent (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJanuary 29, 2016
My typical day at work is providing customer service over the phone. Answer escalated calls is very tough job, especially if the phrase " The customer is always right" doesn't fit anymore. I learned to patience and keep my composure when feel pressured at work. I also know how to provide appropriate solutions when needed. The management are nice. Benefits are okay. My co-workers are the best. I love team building. Enjoyable part of the job is when you fulfill your customer needs and when my team won as top ranks with undeniable rewards.
Fun place
Représentante service à la clientèle bilingue (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCJanuary 29, 2016
I log in to my phone everyday and I receive hundred of calls from angry and happy customers and I always make sure my answers meet their needs.
At EGS, what I am learning everyday is team work, when a customer service representative is faced with a difficult situation, other agents mobilize to make sure there is a way out.
However, it is not always easy to smile on the phone to a customer who is not pleasant at all, it really requires lots of self-control.
But I enjoy the work atmosphere there, it is really a cosy and pleasant one.
Pros
paid overtime
Contacted customers, former customers, and potential customers in order to quote, validate, and sell Life, Accident, and Sickness insurance policies
Licensed Agent Representative (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ONDecember 9, 2015
• Exhibited strong understanding of and ability to explain multiple insurance products to customers.
• Exceeded specified retention goal and expectations
• Worked with the following computer programs: Citrix, Call Quick, and CMS
Pros
hours are flexible
Cons
not a clean work environment, over worked and under appreciated
Insurance call centre
Outbound Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ONOctober 15, 2015
Supportive call centre that will push to get sales. Cold calling to sell insurance to woman that we can inform about the insurance plan.
productive and very good management
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Central Luzon, PhilippinesMay 21, 2015
The manager and supervisors are very approachable, they really value their agents concerns and treat them equally, indeed, very professional.
Pros
great incentives
Cons
night shift
Horrible place
Customer Relations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCMay 8, 2015
terrible place, terrible management, mistreat employees. There is no room for advancement. They suck the life out of you.
Pros
Good co-workers
Cons
No room for advancement
enjoy the company
customers service (Former Employee) –  montrealApril 22, 2015
Great environment to work in, co workers was good in teamwork, the reason for the 3 stars was because of the benefits and pay grade.
Stay away
Customer service (Current Employee) –  HamiltonMarch 26, 2015
This is by far the worst company I have ever worked for!! When you start working here you are told the hours are guaranteed, fantastic benefits and everyone is amazing, if you want it you can become a manager within months!!!

These are all lies. We are sent home early almost every day, the leads we get in are recycled month after month and we are harassing women constantly. If you don't get sales you will be sent home. Management is horrendous. Abusive and disrespectful. STAY AWAY!!
Sales for the strong
Sales/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  hamiltonJanuary 3, 2015
Wonderful team of women. Great location. Not a profession for me
REVIEW
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Business Park PhilExcel Clark Freeport PampangaNovember 17, 2014
I regularly take calls everyday.I assist customers with their general questions and billing queries.I also assist them with basic technical troubleshooting in fixing their mobile devices.I learned to be patient because at times I needed to assist irate and upset customers.I also learned teamwork since we work on a corporate world.The hardest part of my job is multi tasking since you have to listen to the customers issue as you fix their account and put memos on their account.The other facet of my work that challenged me is controlling my emotions when I get to assist upset customers.That is so far the most challenging part of my job.Everyday I have to deal with customers yelling at me and sometimes degrading my nationality since sometimes I encounter racist customers.The most enjoyable part of my job is when customers express their gratitude after I assist them.Those words of commendation are priceless.It lifts my mood and rebuilds my self confidence.:-)
Pros
o
Cons
o
Productive Environment With Growth Opportunities
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ONOctober 17, 2014
I took the CSR job at APAC initially to get call centre experience and also develop as well as improve on my aggressive sales qualities. The professional dynamism, flexibility and pace have all helped me grow personally and professionally, even more than I'd anticipated.
Co-Workers make my day
LA (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ONMarch 20, 2014
Everyday, there's something new in terms of customers I speak to. I've learned how to deal with irrate customers and tackle situations with positive outlooks and the management is difficult to talk to. After 10+ years I feel I have advanced as far as I can go within the organization. My colleagues are who definitely keep me going.
Pros
colleagues work/life balance
Cons
fluctuation in weekly hours
A very great, and welcoming company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ONJanuary 9, 2014
Typically when you arrive for work at APAC, whether they're swamped busy or dead slow, the management and floor support are as energetic and eager to help as ever. I learned strong sales skills as well as how to build rapport with a customer in a timely fashion. The co-workers are very agreeable and easy to get along with. I'd have to say, however, that the hardest part of the job was dealing with the busier days; customers waiting upwards 40 minutes to have their call answered, and when you finally do get their call, they are, of course, frustrated, and right now you're the face of the company. The most enjoyable part of the job, for me, was interacting with my co-workers and management. All in all it was a very good experience.
Review
Sales Support (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCJuly 29, 2013
Answering phone calls and attending customers needs and requests, selling protection plans and hvac equipment.
I sale insurance in that company. I am a top producer in that campaign.
Telesales Representative (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ONMay 6, 2013
Sometimes it is very hard to get a sale, that time we have to push to customer to get a sale but that sale sometimes verifier put it through as a recall. It is very stressful without push to get a sale and when we push hard they put it through as a recall.

The most enjoyable part of the day is when I get 10-15 sale par day. That makes me happy. I have to mansion that I am a top producer of my campaign
Environnement de travail agreable pour un debut mais stagnant avec le temps
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ONAugust 2, 2016
Repondre aux appelles des clients, ouvrir des demandes de reclamation et conduire des entrevues medical pour evaluer les applications d'assurances

Avec ce travail j'ai beaucoup appris sur les politiques d'assurance mais aussi de termes medicaux.

On travail individuellement la majorite des temps tout en sachant que je peux compter sur mes collegues au besoin.

Pas difficile mais l'aspect defit de mon travail c'est de pouvoir gerer des clients insatistifaits et les assissister jusqu'a satisfaction.

L'aspect agreeable est le service rendue aux clients
Pros
schedule
Benefits