Expert Allocation Services Inc. is in need of a part time Office/Admin Assistant.
- Knowledge of project based filing systems and methodologies
- Advanced knowledge in the use of computer systems particularly the Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Advanced knowledge in the use of Windows Explorer, Windows 7/Vista/XP to compare and manage electronic files and monitor system backup processes
- General knowledge of the Oil and Gas Industry – particularly in regards to the joint venture, measurement and regulatory aspects of the industry
- Experience with FaceBook and LinkedIn profiles – both personal and corporate
Duties will include the following:
- Work with LinkedIn: Company page updates, Group moderator and postings, etc.
- Filing – purge old Project Files and Document clean up both Paper and digital (digitally: removal of duplicates)
- Check and monitor file backup operations weekly
- Prepare monthly financial package for bookkeepers and send to bookkeepers
- Review Documents for proper grammar and structure
- Assist with design of new Company Website
- Transfer existing EPAP Forum postings over to a new LinkedIn Group to enable decommissioning of existing EPAP Forum site
This position is expected to start at approximately 8 hours per week with a potential for 16 hours per week
Please send your resume in reply to this ad to apply for this position along with your contact details.