Experis Employee Reviews

Bad Placement Assistance
Sr. QA Associate/Lead (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MI13 July 2016
The client that I worked was good but not the Experis.

When you are hired then you are promised with several things but once you are on assignment then you are not likely to get all what you have been promised.
Bad placement assistance.
Pros
Initial hiring process is smooth
Cons
Once hired, not much assistance on things you have been promised
Professional and fun environment
Operations Assistant (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC26 July 2015
Waking up every morning and being happy to go to work to see your colleagues and knowing you won't be bored all day at work. To me this is a precious thing.

A typical day for me would be :
Arrive at work, check my emails and answer the easiest ones. Once done, I would deal with the other emails which would need assistance from other teams in Toronto or in the US.
the rest of my day would consist in track the current hires and check on the consultant documents, the system set up, edit contracts.

It was a win win relationship between management and the team. "Work hard, play harder" is the best definition I can give of this company.

What I learned is team building and team spirit. I grow a lot in maturity and how to manage the relationship with co-workers.

The hardest part of the job was the amount of work. My organization skill got better after my 3 years with Experis.
What I liked the most was the possibility to travel to Toronto every 2 months to work with my colleagues at the Head Office. I also liked to be in contact with consultants and clients and feel that the company I was working with trusted me.
Pros
good benefits, team spirit, interesting tasks, good work environment, good management
Cons
big organization makes paperwork and issues rel-solutions complicated sometimes
Good place to work.
Temporary Labor (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, Ontario6 September 2012
I was only worked temp for a month for Experis but they were very
quick in finding my work
Pros
weekly pay cheques
Cons
job ended too soon