Experis Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Professional and fun environment
Operations Assistant (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJuly 26, 2015
Pros: good benefits, team spirit, interesting tasks, good work environment, good management
Cons: big organization makes paperwork and issues rel-solutions complicated sometimes
Waking up every morning and being happy to go to work to see your colleagues and knowing you won't be bored all day at work. To me this is a precious thing.

A typical day for me would be :
Arrive at work, check my emails and answer the easiest ones. Once done, I would deal with the other emails which would need assistance from other teams in Toronto or in the US.
the rest of my day would consist in track the current hires and check on the consultant documents, the system set up, edit contracts.

It was a win win relationship between management and the team. "Work hard, play harder" is the best definition I can give of this company.

What I learned is team building and team spirit. I grow a lot in maturity and how to manage the relationship with co-workers.

The hardest part of the job was the amount of work. My organization skill got better after my 3 years with Experis.
What I liked the most was the possibility to travel to Toronto every 2 months to work with my colleagues at the Head Office. I also liked to be in contact with consultants and clients and feel that the company I was working with trusted me.
Good place to work.
Temporary Labor (Former Employee), Winnipeg, OntarioSeptember 6, 2012
Pros: weekly pay cheques
Cons: job ended too soon
I was only worked temp for a month for Experis but they were very
quick in finding my work