Experis

Experis Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Supportive workplace fostering learning
Recruitment Sourcer- Fulltime Contractual (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJune 26, 2013
Pros: lots of training and new learning
Cons: required a lot of patience, especially during times when a position would get cancelled by the client, and i had worked hard to find good candidates for it
My typical day at Experis consisted of sourcing for IT, engineering and finance consultants, pipelining for present and future client needs and generating daily and ad hoc recruitment metrics reports for my director and the lead recruiter. I had previously recruited for industrial and event coordination and presentation staff but sourcing top IT talent with unique skills is a different ball game altogether because their supplies are lower than the demand. This was the most difficult challenge that I faced in this role and one of the ways I overcame this obstacle was by exploring social media. God bless LinkedIn and Facebook! I learned a lot about how to utilize technology to my advantage and get to the right people.

The best parts of the job were being able to understand consultants during phone interview sessions and securing interviews for consultants with hiring managers. It gave me immense satisfaction knowing that I could help another person get one step closer to their dream job.
Good place to work.
Temporary Labor (Former Employee), Winnipeg, OntarioSeptember 6, 2012
Pros: weekly pay cheques
Cons: job ended too soon
I was only worked temp for a month for Experis but they were very
quick in finding my work

About Experis

Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ – Read more