Experis Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Supportive workplace fostering learning
Recruitment Sourcer- Fulltime Contractual (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJune 26, 2013
Pros: lots of training and new learning
Cons: required a lot of patience, especially during times when a position would get cancelled by the client, and i had worked hard to find good candidates for it
My typical day at Experis consisted of sourcing for IT, engineering and finance consultants, pipelining for present and future client needs and generating daily and ad hoc recruitment metrics reports for my director and the lead recruiter. I had previously recruited for industrial and event coordination and presentation staff but sourcing top IT talent – more... with unique skills is a different ball game altogether because their supplies are lower than the demand. This was the most difficult challenge that I faced in this role and one of the ways I overcame this obstacle was by exploring social media. God bless LinkedIn and Facebook! I learned a lot about how to utilize technology to my advantage and get to the right people.

The best parts of the job were being able to understand consultants during phone interview sessions and securing interviews for consultants with hiring managers. It gave me immense satisfaction knowing that I could help another person get one step closer to their dream job. – less
Good place to work.
Temporary Labor (Former Employee), Winnipeg, OntarioSeptember 6, 2012
Pros: weekly pay cheques
Cons: job ended too soon
I was only worked temp for a month for Experis but they were very
quick in finding my work
good for finding great jobs
Validation Analyst B (Former Employee), Waukegan, ILApril 8, 2014
I have had a lot of great jobs through Experis with great pay.
System Administrators (Current Employee), Pune, MaharastraMarch 20, 2014
Pros: no
Cons: need to check
Working with this company is a good opportunity, learnt new things, proceed with ITIL and lean mindset environment.
Just Joined the Company
Programmer Analyst (Current Employee), Richmond, VAFebruary 18, 2014
Its a recruiter company still the are still finding clients for me
A good staffing company to work for
Fire Protection Consultant (Former Employee), Southfield, MIJanuary 31, 2014
Cons: just a contract job
Worked at the Marathon Michigan Refinery without management
I felt I was not setup for success
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: decent salary, downtown location
Cons: bad management
Experis was my first experience of working in the USA. All of my past experience has been in the UK.

In the past year, Experis has had almost a 100% turnaround of staff in the Houston office. I joined the recruiting team at a time when everything was changing - people were leaving and new people were starting.

I took on the role as it seemed to be – more... challenging and I felt at the time that I would be setup for success.

After having worked there for 6 months it was evident that I was not going o be successful in working here and decided to terminate my employment. Even Senior Sales Manager felt that I was not setup for success.

However, it was an eye-opening experience for me and I feel overall it was good experience for me as to not make the same mistake again of joining an unstable office. – less
Professional
Auto Finance Contract Auditor (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 30, 2014
Very impressed with this company. Their staff is amazing at their job. They help market your skills and experience for the right assignment.
great place to learn
associate recruiter (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: great hours (i work 8-4)
Cons: management sucks
I have learned alot about the tech industry in my time here and how to recruit but honestly these managers are a bunch of twits and wont add to my future successes nor do they care.

coworkers are great people. moral is low though due to management mistreatment.
Knowledge growing
System Administrator (Current Employee), ChennaiJanuary 7, 2014
Career Growth In Experis IT, good Atmosphere in working & Knowledge growing
SAP ABAP Developer having around seven years of experience
SAP ABAP Consultant (Current Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 5, 2014
Experienced in the modules Sales and Distribution, Material Management, Finance and Controlling, Warehouse Management, Plant Maintenance and Industry Solutions for Utilities.
Testing Assistant Level (Former Employee), Portland, ORJanuary 4, 2014
Pros: freedom to get my work done in my own way.
Cons: work is unreliable.
I loved the free feel I had. As long as I got my responsibilities done I was free to organize my day as I felt fit. I really felt like I was treated as a real human for the first time on a job.
Approach on the business..
Associate / Sr. Managing Consultant (Former Employee), Divers locationsDecember 30, 2013
Pros: freelance
Cons: freelance
I have been working as a consultant/contractor for some years and I am use to the flexibility of the concept. Part of my job is to support others, help where possible to follow a good structure in achieving a project, share my experience and my view on procurement issues. Learn the business, compare it in a complex situation and use all the tools available – more... in a correct manner. Without being specific, I have enjoyed the most that everybody understands the whole case at the end, not only my co-workers but the whole team including our client. It is the team effort, being on the same page with everybody contributing, that give the satisfaction. – less
Experienced construction manager? RUN AWAY!
Construction manager (Former Employee), Plano TxDecember 18, 2013
Pros: selection of jobs
Cons: terrible benefits, low pay, horrible service after the sale
Without rambling too much I will say this. I gave the company 2 stars because the direct deposit was on time.
My major complaint was service after the sale. My operations team was very unresponsive, my recruiters from the IL office made promises they could not and would not honor and I have had pay issues for the last two paychecks. I had to change – more... direct deposit, there were two live checks until my new direct deposit kicked in, the first check was 1 week late and the 2nd check was due to me on Tuesday and here it is Wednesday and I still don't have it. I understand that mail is very slow this time of the year so I offered to pay for a shipping label from Fed Ex, my requests were ignored...again.

I understand that my situation is unique but please do your due diligence with this company and make sure you understand what you are getting into.

And, if they recruit you to work at a major telecom construction company, doing decom work for a national carrier. Ensure they pay you at least 55/hr, their profit margin can easily handle it. – less
Great company, and fairly stable positions.
Test Engineer III (Current Employee), Boise, IDNovember 27, 2013
Pros: good people, fun work environment
Cons: no vacation time, compensation low compared with responsibilites
Great company, and fairly stable positions.

I have enjoyed work with experis. My largest complaint, especially during the current holidays is they do not offer PTO or Holiday pay. Also, the chances of getting a raise are few and far between.
Dreadful company
Candidate (Former Employee), BrightonNovember 19, 2013
Cons: everything
A dreadful company who bombard you with phonecalls then you never hear from them again when you do not get the role.
Consulting to Large Integrator on Massive Identity/Biometric program
Consultant (Current Employee), Rockville, MDNovember 15, 2013
Lead developer for several functional software components
supportive,
Lab tech (Former Employee), Portland,OrNovember 8, 2013
Always answer all questions about the work you will be doing for them.
QA consultant with Nike
QA Engineer (Current Employee), Portland, ORNovember 6, 2013
Pros: competitve pay
Cons: not pto
Experis is very hands off consulting company who has your back when you need it. They let you be your own employee and as long as your on a project you're gold.
Experis
Account Manager/Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee), Bristol, ENGNovember 6, 2013
Pros: lovely hot chocolate machine
Cons: not having enough to do sometimes so trying to find work
A typical day would consist of speaking to the HR team with regards to the process for any additional roles we have for our key accounts. Ensuring that the roles we do have have candidates over.

My co workers are very friendly, and helpful

1 2 3 4 5

About Experis

Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ – Read more