Perform the specification, the development and the maintenance of the Network Management and Information Systems.
- Perform the development, the maintenance and the evolution of the Network Management Systems to meet Services department requirements in terms of performance, usability, accuracy and maintainability;
- Produce the functional and design specification for new monitoring applications in line with internal documentation standards;
- Provide application and technical support to the Operations;
- Ensure adequate documentation is produced and maintained, in line with internal processes and practices, for the design, specification, development, unit testing, integration and deployment phases of delivered applications;
- Perform unit and qualification testing of software applications, including functional and performance tests;
- Prepare and support the installation and the deployment of new releases.
Knowledge, skills and experience required
- University degree in Computer Sciences or an equivalent.
Prerequisite Experience & Skills:
1. Minimum of 8 years of programming experience in “C++” and Java under Unix/Linux;
2. Minimum of 5 years experience in functional analysis, software design and application;
3. Minimum of 3 years development experience with HP OpenView (NNMi, OMU, SiteScope) and SNMP;
4. Good experience in Shell and Perl scripts, Web development;
5. Good understanding of Network Management concepts;
6. Good experience in Web development (HTML, Java);
7. Ability to take relevent initiative to resolve assigned issues efficiently;
Other Experience & Knowledge:
- Experience in Oracle Database
- Software development experience in telecommunications environment;
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing business environments;
- Good inter-personal skills with team work ability;
- Organized, pragmatic and autonomous.
Experience is an IT staffing solution company specializing in staff augmentation (time and material contracts), direct permanent placement, payroll services, and management consulting solutions. Experience’s core values make it easy to work with us: You’ll find that we’re Ethical, Adaptable, and Proactive. Guided by strong business ethics, we are committed to treating our employees and consultants with respect. It is easy to work with a company that your co-workers, friends, and acquaintances already know, like and trust-- to build a promising career in Information Technology.
Indeed - 13 months ago
Experience is an IT staffing solution company specializing in staff augmentation (time and material contracts), direct permanent placement,...