Experian

Experian Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and supportive work environment.
Consumer Fraud Officer (Current Employee), Nottingham, ENGJune 25, 2014
Pros: annual travel scheme, flexible working hours
A typical day at work involves assisting our customers who have been victims of identity theft, our end goal being to resolve the fraud and to protect their identity from further compromise.

The team that I work on are supportive, funny and friendly. We are always available to assist each other with the majority of struggles.

The management team within – more... fraud ops are a fantastic resource. They are experienced, knowledgeable and when available are wonderful to discuss any work concerns with.

They have been very accommodating with my holiday requests whilst I have been studying to gain additional qualifications. – less
Bullying environment very chaotic
Managed File Transfer Systems Administrator (Former Employee), Allen, TXMay 20, 2014
Pros: compensation was adequate
Cons: bullying, manipulation, deceit, favoritism, lack of competence and skills on teams
The environment was chaotic and the management was manipulative, dishonest and bullying. There were serious skill and competency issues on the team but the manager played favorites. Multiple major failed projects and fires because of this incompetent and harmful manager. They churned through 4 people including me in the 7 months I was there. Do not – more... work for Experian GFT in GTS, the manager is an incompetent deceitful person with major failed projects to prove it and she has no respect for skills, knowledge or the work. Don't waste your time with Experian. It scares me that these people and this company have so much access to our personal data with people like I saw on the team I was on. The manager was foreign along with her incompetent little clique. She and the senior GTS leadership there are off the rails. – less
Great opportunity
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Bensalem, PAMay 20, 2014
Loved working for the people here at Experian. Great environment
Productive and fun workplace
Finance Assistant (Former Employee), WeybridgeMay 17, 2014
The best job I have had by far, the salary, people and training provided were all higher than my initial expectations
Product Team Oriented Job
Customer Service Representative II (Current Employee), Van Buren, ARMay 16, 2014
Pros: healthcare benefits, vacation and sick time
Cons: schedules, short-staffed, constant changes in rules, no transparency
Contacted customers to updated account information.
Answer general credit questions.
Assist customer with identity theft issues.
I learned that continual improvement is a must, and a great customer experience is needed on every call.
Management listed to the majority of the needs of the employees and tried to keep the moral of the call center positive.
Productive and Helpful
Customer Service (Current Employee), NottinghamMay 15, 2014
Pros: free fruit wednesday
Cons: long hours and shifts
I have learned more about Financial service since working for the company. I have found out the best ways of managing personal finances. The hardest part of the Job is the shift patten. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you help someone with the financial situation.
fixed term contract
Customer Experience Manager (Former Employee), Nottingham, ENGApril 16, 2014
12 month fixed term contract extended for additional 6 month period
Good work/life balance but company-wide layoffs are common.
Compliance (Current Employee), Costa MesaApril 15, 2014
Pros: good benefits, flexible schedules, great co-workers.
Cons: every year the company attempts to meet fiscal goals with layoffs.
Most of the departments have a strong culture of teamwork, and direct management is generally supportive. Communication from the top levels is good, but communication from VP and Director levels is infrequent and uninformative.
The company has taken to providing non-monetary perks to help with morale: free fresh fruit on Tuesdays, granola bars on Thursdays, – more... Starbucks brand coffee. – less
Stressful
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Van Buren, ARApril 7, 2014
Pros: insurance in first 30 days, most major holidays off or extra pay
Cons: too busy you get lunches cut
The environment is great, and the benefits are amazing, but it is a stressful job that your duties may change every hour.
Great Company
CONSUMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE SENIOR (Current Employee), Allen, TXApril 2, 2014
Great benefits, great people,
management always there to help
great hours
Flexible and high paced workplace with good colleagues
Nordic Buyer (Former Employee), KøbenhavnMarch 28, 2014
Pros: retirement plan, private health insurance, inexpensive lunch
Cons: questionable work-life balance
A typical day at work could be managing my e-mail inbox in the morning before getting started on ongoing assignments. It would usually also include sparing with my colleagues in Finance in order to uncover savings opportunities. Contract & vendor management as well as negotiations would typically also be part of a normal work day.

Improved learning – more... curve with respect to tactical planning with internal stakeholders in order to meet savings target.

Direct reporting line to the Nordic CFO in Copenhagen, Denmark (people manager) and a dotted line to the EMEA Sourcing Manager in Nottingham, UK (procurement manager), which usually worked out very well.

Good, flexible and hardworking colleagues who were fun to be around both at work and after hours on occasion.

Hardest part of the job probably was to have all internal stakeholders stick to corporate guidelines with respect to purchasing as the Nordics is a rather independent work culture.

Most enjoyable and satisfying part of the job was to realize cost savings, which exceeded the expectations of my internal stakeholders. – less
FRIENDLY ENVIROMENT
metro group/ experian (Former Employee), Rutland, VTMarch 13, 2014
Pros: full breaks treated like a human being
Cons: machines broke down alot
LOVED WHAT I DID TOO BAD THEY WENT OUT OF BUISNESS
YOU DIDNT MIND GOING TO WORK EVERY NIGHT FRIENDLY ENVIROMENT
Highly organizational work environment
Assistant (Former Employee), Costa Mesa, CAMarch 12, 2014
Must be very organized to keep track of all documents. Must be completely adaptable to company needs.
Excellent Company
Sr. IT Project Manager - Contract (Former Employee), Allen, TXMarch 12, 2014
Experian was an excellent company to work for. They are in lock step with new technology.
productive
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Allen, TXFebruary 18, 2014
Fast paced,good benefits,friendly people,monthly incentives
Has alot of extra perks such as relaxation rooms and big screen TV's
Consumer Service Associate II (Current Employee), Allen, TXFebruary 12, 2014
Dealing with Consumers concerning their credit can be challenging
Productive and more chances to learn with challenging tasks
Developer (Former Employee), Bangalore , KAFebruary 7, 2014
Pros: sometimes we get free time
Cons: sometimes we have to sit during night times too to solve issues
i have learnt a lot in this project like analysis of machine , gathering requirements , developing codes in unix , perl , deploying , testing .
Developing puppet codes ,operations on VCS like GIT.
Solving issues and handling errorss.
resolving platform dependencies as the project was migration from debian to redhat linux.so it was a challenging task
Productive and Well organised workplace
Roll-out engineer (Former Employee), Johannesburg, GPJanuary 27, 2014
Pros: free food and beverage drinks
Cons: some end users were difficult but fun to help them
My typical day at work would involve building new computers(loading operating system and the required software). After building the machine i would approach Experian's employees and ask them if i could swap their old machine for a new one, and if they agreed i would start by doing their data back up. Bring out the new machine and start retrieving the – more... end user's back, connect them to their accounts on different software's that they are using. It was nice and easy working with my co-worker because most of us(four roll-out engineers) were graduates with no work experience and we knew each other as we graduated from one college and we helped each other with tasks. The project was starting to move slow as our project manager went to another site and left the solution lead architecture in charge, but we did manage to cope without him after two days. Personally i enjoyed going to the end users as it gave me joy when i saw the users happy and satisfied with their new machine. – less
Fun work place
Web Developer (Current Employee), Denver, COJanuary 27, 2014
I really liked working at Experian
Co-workers were very nice and co-operative.
ETL Architect (Former Employee), Nottingham, ENGJanuary 23, 2014
This very energetic place to work. This is one of dell client. So would not comment much about this

1 2 3 4 5

About Experian

Experian Information Solutions, also known as Experian Americas, is the US-based arm of global credit reporting agency Experian – Read more