Expedia, Inc.

Expedia, Inc. Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Interesting
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst (Consultant) (Former Employee), Montreal, QuebecOctober 2, 2013
Interesting place to wok.
Co-workers are cooperative and helpful.
However, the hardest part of the job is to collect information about your daily tasks.
But the enjoyable part is that the work is always done in time without any extra hours.
This is such a happy & fun job, I wish I had done this all my life.
Sales (Current Employee), Niagara Falls, ONAugust 25, 2013
Pros: vacation perks
Cons: having to deal with a client that has a health problem.
A typical day is one were a clients comes in & we discuss were they want to go & do on their vacation.
You learn after a few minutes exactly want they want & you get to plan it for them & the ultimate joy is when they return from their vacation & are so very happy.
Our Franchise owner is the best always accommodating, pleasant & also there when you need her.
I am very lucky to work with such pleasant & helpful co-workers, we all get along & even get to go to seminars & conferences together.
The hardest part of this job happened this week when a client came in & said that she had to cancel her vacation to Hawaii because her MIR was not what she expected & her doctor felt this vacation would be too much for her. It broke my heart to see her cry as she was so looking forward to this vacation.
The most enjoyable is when my clients return from their vacation & are so excited & they show me photos of their vacation.

About Expedia, Inc.

As citizens of Expedia we don’t have a national anthem or a native dish (okay, maybe beer and late-night sliders), but we – Read more