Exova

Exova Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A good place of work for a fresh graduate
Instrument Specialist (Current Employee), Calgary, ABApril 2, 2014
Pros: less supervision
Cons: reporting order is often confusing
Check all instruments if they ran ok the previous night. Check gas cylinders for level of gas pressure. If there is no issues, head to my computer. Log in into my account, check what samples are due, which ones are rush and normal. Organize and prioritize accordingly.
Most of my co-workers come in 30 minutes to one hour later. Get the informed of what needs to be done and which instruments were calibrated.
The hardest part of the job is when clients bring in a new sample and they are not quite sure what to look for.
When all instruments are running and there were no hitches.
My job
Saw-cutter (Former Employee), Burlington, ONFebruary 7, 2014
Pros: customers
Cons: pays
In typical day we did 150-200 days but I can see that the customers were going else where. We started to loose customers by the car load. I learn that the more customers we had the better we had was. I learn to go fast and do the job right. I really didn't like some of my co-works because they thought they were better then me when they had very little time to learn about my job. The hardest thing about my job is watching out for the cars coming and going. I just did not like that when I got a raise it was that the minimum wage up. I like to learn about all the new cars out there.
Interesting
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONJuly 6, 2012
Great Place to work,
great people
learn something new everyday
good place to work
Senior NDE/Welding Inspector (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJune 24, 2012
Pros: 100% benifits
Cons: no notice of layoff
typical company of good benifits and good workplace, but management has no warning of the personnel when to shut down the operation.
Environnement de travail agréable
Technicien en Chimie inorganique (Former Employee), Saint-Augustin, A8November 11, 2014
Pros: heures flexibles
Cons: moins de communications entre les employés et les cadres
la journée , il faut consulter son ordinateur pour voir les taches de la journée. plusieurs opportunités de developpement, le management est basé sur la formation continuelle des agents.
le plus difficile c,est la precision et la constante concentration pour mieux effectuer les tests. Le plus agréable est la flexibilité des horaires.

About Exova

Exova Group plc is a provider of laboratory-based testing and related advisory services.