ExitCertified, a global IT training Company, is currently looking for an Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Clerk for a full time permanent position.
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 2 years accounts payable experience demonstrated. This role requires examining documents prior to data input to ensure information is complete and accurate, along with verifying entered data and re-entering corrections as necessary.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Printing of AP/AR documentation (invoices, purchase orders, and other related documents)
- Entering data into a computerized software system
- Processing credit cards
- Bank deposit
Educational and Skill Requirements:
- College Diploma; an accounting focus is an asset; or appropriate relevant work experience and
- Experience in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Accuracy in data entry and document management
If you are a detail-oriented accounting professional, looking to further your experience, explore this great opportunity! Submit your resume and cover letter to the email listed above!
ExitCertified is a provider of certified IT training in North America, authorized by hardware and software vendors including Sun...