Exigent is a global leader in the provision of legal services to international law firms and corporates. We offer fantastic opportunities for dynamic and enthusiastic individuals who are flexible about the work they do and the times they do it in. Our team of lawyers has been awarded work from top UK, Australian and Canadian law firms and corporates and we are constantly in need of temporary contract employees based in the Windsor Area to assist in litigation discovery projects. Successful candidates will be willing to work flexible hours and be available on short notice to work on short-term projects. Potential for permanent employment will be offered to the right candidates.
The key functions of this role are:
- Assist with the large scale review and analysis of legal documentation used in disclosure proceedings
- Follow key instructions from the supervising attorneys and clients
- Develop a strong understanding of client brief and case material
- Law degree / paralegal diploma
- A minimum of 2 years’ working experience in a legal environment will be an advantage
- Basic computer skills, Windows, litigation platform experience an asset but not required
- Experience in e-disclosure preferred but not required
- Spoken/written English (French language skills will be considered an asset)
- $20-$25 per hour plus bonuses
If you are interested in joining this talented and enthusiastic team of professionals, please submit your CV and covering letter for the attention of Clare Smith (reference: “Windsor Location”).
Indeed - 18 months ago