Exeter Villa Nursing and Retirement Home is currently recruiting for a full time Nutrition and Building Services Supervisor.
Exeter Villa is an Accredited 47 bed Long Term Care Home and 66 bed Retirement Home in Exeter.
- Supervise dietary staff and be accountable for the day to day food services operations including food production and dining room service
- Order, receive and monitor inventory of food and supplies.
- Supervise housekeeping/laundry staff and be accountable for day to day operations
- Order, receive and monitor inventory of housekeeping/laundry supplies.
- Participate in the RAI-MDS program, Continuous Improvement program, employee training, performance appraisals and scheduling.
- To update, establish and implement policies and procedures
- Ensure Ministry of Health and Long Term Care, Retirement Home Act and Public Health compliance.
- A Great Attitude!
- Current Member of the Canadian Society of Nutrition Management or a Registered Dietitian
- Previous supervisory experience in Long Term Care in Ontario
- Working knowledge of WHMIS and HACCP
- Proficiency in the use of computers
- Have strong human resources and leadership skills and experience working in a unionized environment.
- Superior resident and family relationship skills and enjoy working with seniors.
Indeed - 2 years ago