Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Maintain, update and archive QMS documentations such as procedures, flowcharts, forms, drawings and records in accordance with the company’s documentation control system
- Provide the QA deliverables to meet project requirements
- Provide guidance for the application of internal development procedures, including Design Controls, to the engineering team
- Review and upgrade management system and document control procedures for conformance to applicable requirements
- Provide training and guidance to team with respect to the requirements of QMS
- Provide Quality Assurance expertise and support and internal auditing
- Prepare and write procedures and flowcharts as required by quality continuous improvement needs
- Maintain continual improvement of quality management system
- Use statistical analysis and quality techniques to identify quality issues and root cause of issues
- Perform incoming inspection on materials
- Develop and write reports in coordination with engineers and managers
- Prepare NCRs (Non-conformance Report), CARs (Corrective Action Request) and PARs (Preventive Action Request)
- Maintain/update the QC logs
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or higher degree.
- Minimum 5 years’ of quality control and quality assurance experience related to mining and/or heavy industrial projects or related design experience.
- Broad knowledge of quality control and management and in depth understanding of related regulations and quality standards such as ISO9001:2008.
- Experience with quality management and ISO9001:2008 QMS is an asset.
- Proficient with MS Office software.
Indeed - 16 months ago
Exeng is a multi-disciplinary EPCM Canadian firm. Exeng values self-motivated professionals with extensive experience and practices of the...