Responsibilities include , but not limited to:
- Preparing tender documents and assist in providing proposals.
- Reviewing project drawings and supplied documents.
- Designing and engineering transmission and distribution lines in medium and high voltage levels.
- Writing specifications and material requisition documents.
- Providing manpower planning and estimates.
- Supporting project control for cost estimates and schedules.
- Managing and administrating projects such as ensuring deliverables completeness on time, on budget, and meeting quality standards, client requirements, and project scope of work.
- Mentoring and training of junior personnel.
- Expanding and maintaining strong communication with clients through site visits and site supports.
- Effectively managing multiple tasks independently and in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or higher degree.
- Registered Professional Affiliation (P. Eng) in the Province of Saskatchewan or eligible to register with the Association of Professional Engineers & Geoscientists of Saskatchewan (APEGS).
- Minimum 10 years’ of electrical engineering experience related to HV/MV T&D systems; minimum 5 years of experience in project management of T&D line projects
- Broad knowledge of electrical engineering and in depth understanding of related codes, and industry standards.
- Experience with design and implementation of SCADA is an asset.
- Proficient with related electrical design software and knowledge of AutoCAD and/or MicroStation software.
To learn more about our firm, please visit our website: www.exengenergy.com
Indeed - 4 months ago