- Reviewing project documents and checking for technical accuracy.
- Designing Mechanical drawings for various industries.
- Writing specifications and contract documents.
- Providing manpower planning and estimates.
- Supporting project control for cost estimates and schedules.
- Prepare tender documents and assist in providing proposals.
- Ensuring deliverables are completed on time, on budget, and meeting quality standards.
- Mentoring and training of junior personnel.
- Expanding and maintaining strong communication with clients.
- Effectively managing multiple tasks independently and in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or higher degree.
- Professional Affiliation (P. Eng) in the Province of Saskatchewan or eligible to register with the Association of Professional Engineers & Geoscientists of Saskatchewan (APEGS).
- Minimum 5 years’ of structural engineering experience related to mining and/or heavy industrial projects or related design experience.
- Broad knowledge of Mechanical engineering and in depth understanding of related codes, and industry standards.
- Experience with design and preparation of specifications for piping works and piping stress analysis is an asset.
- Proficient with mechanical engineering software and knowledge of AutoCAD and/or MicroStation software.
We welcome you to visit Exeng's website: www.exengenergy.com
Indeed - 13 months ago