- Foster and develop positive employee relations, and develop /maintain a corporate culture inducing strong teamwork and collaboration, striving for high standards in quality and customer service.
- Manage the recruitment process which will include behavioral interviews, assisting management team with technical interviews, administration of pre-employment testing, reference checks, background checks, and preparation of offer letters.
- Maintain a current database of job descriptions, staff resumes and training records.
- Manage the semi-annual and annual performance review process.
- Manage and lead full recruitment services and processes. Recruitment and selection to be done successfully in conjunction with the hiring manager(s).
- Lead the development and implementation of HR policies.
- Build strong relationships with local organizations, recruitment agencies, educational institutions and learning and development suppliers.
- Human Resources projects such as employee satisfaction interviews, recruitment and retention strategy, statistical reporting, and other projects. Lead and implement special projects.
- Provide coaching and resources to employees and managers with respect to career development, compensation, staffing initiatives, and performance management and employee relations.
- Human Resources Administration such as employee file maintenance, Worker’s Compensation reporting, recruitment reporting and other reporting.
- Assist with the identification of training needs and the selection, development and delivery of appropriate training programs.
- Monitor and assist in the compliance with all Federal (Canadian and/or American), and Provincial/State legislation.
- Payroll and Benefits Administration. Assist with the benefit and pension administration in both the Canadian and/or U.S. operations.
- Assist in the development and implementation of programs that will drive increased employee satisfaction, commitment and retention levels.
- Play a lead in development and compilation of relative HR metrics, analyzing, reporting and identifying trends.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor of Commerce or related degree or diploma is an asset.
- Over 5 years of progressively complex human resources generalist experience.
- Experience in Payroll and Benefits administration.
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills, ability to work independently and in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to build successful working relationships, internal and external to the organization. A self-starter with a high degree of initiative.
- A flexible team player with a proven ability to report successfully.
- Time management, computer and organizational skills.
- An understanding of the roles of Statistician, Statistical SAS Programmer, Data Manager and Medical Writer would be an asset.
- Senior management experience with proven leadership and coaching skills is a bonus.
To lean more about Exeng, please visit our website: www.exengenergy.com
Indeed - 21 months ago
Exeng is a multi-disciplinary EPCM Canadian firm. Exeng values self-motivated professionals with extensive experience and practices of the...