Exel Employee Review

great inviornment with good people
Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CA13 May 2013
I was so happy to had been able to work at Exel it was a big learning experience for me. I worked with some very good loyal people everyday was just like home. I had the opportunity to learn how to train temp personal in timely fashion.I learned what its like to work under a supervisor and manager. I had experience in shipping and receiving multitasking to ensure the job was handled in a professional manner. I had the opportunity to meet the CEO of our company . I lost co-workers due to terminal illness while I was there it was the hardest part of the job. I made so many friends on the work place we were like family. I was a true team player at all times I never had a dull moment at this site it was a wonderful experience in my life I would'nt change a thing.
Pros
Birthday cakes, baby showers, BBQ's, luncheons and outings
Cons
short breaks, lots of overtime, long hours, flexible hours

Other Exel Employee Reviews

Productive and Fun
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON16 October 2017
easy job to do and your co-workers are always there to help. you deal with people on a day-to-day basis including drivers. there isn't much management and the hardest part of the job was the hours
good
Firearms Cage Lead (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB30 May 2017
learnt a lot in past three years and would like to move up with in the company as I have the experience and the dedication. hopefully the position I applied for I get it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Exel. Our community is ready to answer.