Located at the Shell Scotford Upgrader Cross Dock Facilities in Fort Saskatchewan (approximately 30 minutes North East of Edmonton, AB), Exel provides third party distribution of Oil Field parts and components on behalf of Shell Canada.
We are looking to add to our team in the area of:
Material Handler – Driving and dispatch duties
Monday to Friday – 7:30am to 4:00pm
Wage: $18.50 per hour
Material Handler – General warehousing duties
Monday to Friday – 3:30pm to 12:00am
Wage: $18.50 per hour + applicable premiums
Material Handlers support client needs through ensuring the accurate day to day functions of the position are completed. The Associates communicate and strive to meet organizational targets through a team based environment and approach. They are responsible to follow company policies and support the safe and positive work culture that makes our company an Employer of Choice for Associates and First Choice for customers.
The ideal candidates:
- Experience using fork-lift and other Material Handling Equipment is considered an asset; Exel provides in house training on site specific equipment required for the position.
- Is dependable and process oriented,
- Must be both a team player and be able to work independently, detail oriented and possess an ability to multitask, work efficiently and effectively in a fast paced environment,
- Must be able to physically lift 50 lbs,
- Must be willing to undergo security clearance process.
- CSTS certification
- Driving and Dispatch experience is considered an asset for the day shift position
Exel provides competitive wages, a comprehensive benefit package and matching Pension contributions.
We encourage all applicants to apply in confidence to the link or Fax: 1-780-988-5291.
Please indicate on your application that you are interested in the position of Material Handler - Scotford Day or Material Handler - Scotford Afternoon.