ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES! !
The account manager position is responsible for generating new business and maintaining existing corporate accounts for a growing limousine/transportation company. The candidate will have experience in corporate sales, an existing network of contacts, hospitality experience, excellent communication skills, consistent work ethic and the desire to work with a growing company in corporate ground transportation. We are seeking commission based sales to start and after a performance review; a base salary sales position with commission will be offered. If you are interested in seeking out new business for a fast growing transportation company; both in Canada and the USA. We look forward to hearing from you.! !
- Familiarize yourself with the transportation industry rates and services offered.
- Develop account relationships and close contracts quickly.
- Presentations to potential corporate clients.
- Be available for trade shows when necessary.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Coordinate marketing and advertising initiatives.
- Cold calling potential clients.
- Manage new and existing accounts.
- Minimum 2 years of professional sales experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to cultivate and maintain business relationships.
- Strong knowledge of the hospitality industry.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience dealing with business accounts.
- Willing to travel.
- A desire and drive to grow this business.
- Experience with social media marketing.