Our client, a manufacturing company, located in the SE of Calgary, is in search of a mature and professional Junior Buyer-Administrative Assistant.
As the Junior Buyer-Administrative Assistant you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Proposal and bid submissions
- Meeting co-ordination
- Weekly time sheets for department
- Staff schedules
- Website updates
- Update proposal information, contract status sheets, and project sheets
- General clerical and administrative duties
- Any other duties as requested
This is a fast paced environment; therefore, the ideal candidate will possess a mature attitude, a friendly disposition, and the ability to multitask and handle deadlines with ease. The ability to stay focused in high stressful situations would be essential to succeed in this role. Previous experience in the construction industry would be considered an asset; however, not necessary.
Executive Solutions – Leading Calgary Staffing Agency!
Executive Solutions has been providing Calgary businesses with quality Calgary...