Our client, a downtown oil and gas team,is looking for a Career Receptionist.
You will provide unparalleled customer services to the company’s internal and external customers. Act as the first point of contact for the company, the Receptionist will ensure that initial contact with visitors and callers is handled in a courteous and professional manner.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Receive and welcome visitors in a warm and courteous manner;
- Answer phones in a pleasant, professional and timely manner and redirect calls appropriately;
- Facilitate the distribution of security access cards and maintain visitor log;
- Order and stock supply room and order business cards;
- Receive/send courier packages and mail;
- Place service calls and ensure timely follow-up;
- Maintain a pristine kitchen and meeting rooms and ensure reception area and boardroom portray a professional image;
- Maintain and distribute telephone list;
- Schedule and prepare for all meetings;
- Coordinate with catering companies for meals and refreshments, as required;
- Provide general administrative support as required: typing, data entry, photocopying and binding books; and
- Other duties as assigned.
- 8-10 more years of reception and administrative support experience in a busy, professional environment;
- Intermediate to advanced level proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, (Outlook, Excel and Word);
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Works well under pressure while maintaining a friendly, positive attitude and strong work ethic; and
- Excellent interpersonal skills in dealing with all levels of internal and external clients.
If you are energetic, mature and professional and love being a career corporate receptionist this may be the role for you.
Indeed - 9 months ago
Executive Solutions – Leading Calgary Staffing Agency!
Executive Solutions has been providing Calgary businesses with quality...