Executive Flight Centre (EFC) has been setting standards in aviation fuel and service for over forty years. Headquartered in Calgary, with operations in both Alberta and British Columbia, EFC offers a diverse range of aviation services to meet the needs of airport users. EFC also offers additional expertise and services to customers throughout Western Canada in the areas of Airport / Aerodrome Services and Aviation Real Estate Development. Our vision is to provide an excellent quality of service to all customers in the Aviation Industry by focusing on Safety, Quality, Consistency and Customer Service.
Our Head Office is seeking an experienced Treasury Analyst to support our growing and diverse operations. This position would provide support to EFC and its affiliated companies.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
- Update and monitor cash flow forecasts.
- Reconcile intercompany accounts.
- Prepare and remit monthly tax payments including GST, PST and carbon/fuel taxes.
- Review and record daily bank transactions.
- Prepare wires, on-line bill payments and EFTs.
- Apply cash receipts to the A/R sub-ledger and assist with collections.
- Prepare weekly and monthly borrowing base calculations.
- Prepare balance sheet account reconciliations as required.
- Other duties as required.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent required.
- University degree or college certificate is an asset.
- Minimum of 2 years of treasury experience.
- Strong knowledge of accounting procedures.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel is essential.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good financial and business awareness.
- Strong written and verbal skills to communicate with all levels of the organization and its executive team.
Executive Flight Centre offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Please visit our web site at http://www.efcaviation.ca/ for a complete description of our company and to view other career opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Executive Flight Centre; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.