Executive Flight Centre (EFC) has been setting standards in aviation fuel and service for over forty years. Headquartered in Calgary, with operations in both Alberta and British Columbia, EFC offers a diverse range of aviation services to meet the needs of airport users. EFC also offers additional expertise and services to customers throughout Western Canada in the areas of Airport / Aerodrome Services and Aviation Real Estate Development. Our vision is to provide an excellent quality of service to all customers in the Aviation Industry by focusing on Safety, Quality, Consistency and Customer Service. Our Calgary Location is seeking an experienced full-time Shuttle Driver to support our growing and diverse operations.
- Drive shuttle bus to and from airport terminal and parking lot.
- Assures safe, convenient, courteous, expeditious transportation for all customers.
- Maintaining and cleaning the bus to make sure it is presentable for customers.
- Record keeping is required.
- Assist with luggage as required.
- Provide excellent customer service in a friendly environment.
- Other duties as required.
- High School Diploma
- First Aid and CPR an asset
- Industry experience preferred
- Airport Security Clearance is required
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License - No Graduated Driver’s License
- Clean driver’s abstract is required.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work occasional overtime as well as be available for weekends upon request.
Executive Flight Centre offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Please visit our web site at http://www.efcaviation.ca/ for a complete description of our company and to view other career opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Executive Flight Centre; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.