Aviation Ground Fueling Technologies (AGFT) provides cutting edge aviation fueling systems and solutions across Canada. Headquartered in Edmonton, AGFT has operations in across Canada and offers a diverse selection of fueling systems and solutions from a standard refueling storage cabinet system to full farm tank projects. Our vision is to provide an excellent quality of service to all customers in the Aviation Industry by focusing on Safety, Quality, Consistency and Customer Service. Due to our continued growth and success, our Edmonton office is seeking an experienced Service Technician to support our diverse initiatives. If you want a challenging and fun position, apply today!
- Provide technical assistance on the disassembly, repair, and reassembly of aviation refueling equipment.
- Demonstrate technical leadership in dealing with customers, subordinates, peers, superiors and all AGFT entities. This could include individual direct customer communication.
- Knowledge of aviation refueling equipment and associated equipment.
- Ensure 100% conformance to any directive issued (either verbal or written) by immediate supervisor in relationship to any activities that are delegated.
- Prepare detailed reports based upon findings and actions taken as and when required.
- Actively participate in development process.
- Performs work with highest quality possible to ensure safe operation of equipment.
- Perform various other office and warehouse related tasks as and when needed.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3-4 Year Mechanical Apprenticeship, certification or equivalent
- PM3 Certification Required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience servicing pumps/motors, tanks and fueling equipment
- Familiarity with technical drawings relating to components required
- Knowledge in design, function and operation of pump/motors, tanks and fueling equipment
- Working knowledge of personal computers and the Microsoft operating system and Office® (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Familiarity with Adobe Acrobat
- Strong organization and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good time management skills
- Good interpersonal skills.
- A self-starter who can operate with minimal instruction.
- Must have a valid driver's license with a good driving record
- Ability to work non-standard schedules at any location with possible varying environmental conditions required
- Ability to manage company and personal expenses as required.
- Ability to travel to assignments with short notice for extended periods required
- Ability to manage and maintain electronic communication with office while home or on assignment is required
- Ability to pass a background check for access to airport facilities
Indeed - 7 months ago
Executive Flight Centre has been setting standards in aviation fuel and service for over forty years. Headquartered in Calgary, EFC has...